They got only one guy on the outside, though,
我带你绕进去
so I got a way around…
你疯了 你这个疯子够变♥态♥
You are crazy. You are a crazy son of a bitch.
– 所以我才爱你 – 呵
-That’s why I love you. -Yep.
– 有打火机吗 – 我 什么
-You got a light? -l… What?
有火吗
You got a light?
没有 没有
No. No.
– 那你还有什么用 – 等等
-Well, then what good are you? -Wait!
萝丝
Rosie.
萝丝
Rosie.
租约用你的名字吗
Is your name on the lease here?
黑道 都是黑道出的钱
The outfit. The outfit pays for everything.
我要你收拾贵重的物品
I want you to gather everything up that you need,
离开这地方
say goodbye to this place.
好吗
Okay?
– 我告诉过你他会来的 – 把那该死的钱给我
-I told you he’d show up. -Give me my goddamn money, please.
嗯 把钱也给我
Yeah, give me my money, too.
把那该死的钱给我
Give me my goddamn money, please.
– 那是他吗 – 是的 快
-Sure that’s him? -Yeah, that’s him, come on.
– 非常感谢 – 谢谢
-Thank you very much. -Thank you.
你来说吧
Yeah, there you go.
– 怎么样了 哥们 – 我们的钱在里面
-What you up to, buddy? -Well, our money’s in there
如果你还感兴趣的话
if you’re still interested.
我想要的是用钱买♥♥的船
Well, not in the dough but the boat I’m gonna buy with it.
– 他在这儿干嘛 – 见者有份 波特
-What’s he doing here? -It’s a ride-along, Porter.
你的份越来越小了
You see, your piece of the pie just got a little smaller.
别怕 我会留点渣给你
But don’t worry, I’ll leave you some crust.
你还等什么 快去拿钱呀 去拿我们的钱
What are you waiting for, Porter? Go get it. Go get our money.
– 帮个忙好吗 – 我们很乐意帮忙
-You guys do me a favor? -We’re here to help, buddy.
当我进去时 我会被搜身
Well, they’re probably gonna frisk me when I go in there,
帮我保管一下
so I wonder if you wouldn’t mind holding on to this.
天啊
Jesus.
只要一会
You know, just for a little while.
好吧 波特
Sure, Porter.
好枪
Hey, nice balance.
臭小子
Douche bag.
我能帮什么忙
Can I help you?
– 我要见卡特先生 – 你是谁
-Yeah, I want to see Mr. Carter. -And who are you?
就说是我♥干♥掉瓦尔
Tell him I’m the guy that whacked Val Resnick.
抱歉 我没
I’m sorry, I don’t…
我没听到 请重复
Didn’t copy. Repeat.
好
Right.
卡特先生要见你 让我搜身
Mr. Carter will see you. Turn around so I can frisk you.
你把瓦尔干掉了
So you popped old Val, huh?
谢谢 左边口袋
Thanks. Left pocket.
– 要拿着吗 – 是的 它会帮点小忙
-Saving up? -Yeah, every little bit helps.
跟我来
Follow me.
干得好 坐下
Bravo. Sit down.
我要称赞你 他们2个是好手
My compliments. They were two of my best.
不 他们都太逊了
No, they lull too easy.
48.
你想向我要什么
There’s something you want from me.
瓦尔雷斯尼克给你十三万
Val Resnick gave you $1 30,000.
那是他欠我们的债
Paid us. It was a debt.
七万是我的 我要讨回来
Well, $70,000 of it was mine, and I want it back.
抱歉 雷斯尼克跟我说过 不过我忘了你叫什么
I’m sorry. Resnick told me, but I seem to have misplaced your name.
– 波特 – 波特 是的
-Porter. -Porter. Right.
我不会再忘记的
I won’t forget it again.
我们不是不讲道理 波特
The outfit is not unreasonable, Porter,
不过谁也不会同意你的要求
but no corporation in the world would agree to what you’re asking.
斐法斯会还钱吗
What about Fairfax? Will he give me my money?
雷斯尼克真多嘴
Resnick told you quite a bit, didn’t he?
斐法斯也会这么说
Fairfax will tell you the same thing I have.
我们不能做这种决定
We’re not authorized to do things like this.
– 谁 谁能做决定 – 委员会
-Who is? Who makes the decisions? -Well, a committee would make
– 得投票表决 – 不 肯定有一个人可以
-a decision in this case. -No, no. One man.
你已经是高层了 一定能接触那个人 谁
You go high enough, you always come to one man. Who?
是的 弗里德卡特 我要和布朗森先生通话
Yeah, Fred Carter. I wanna talk to Bronson.
对不起打扰你了 有个事
Yeah, sorry to bother you, but I have a problem.
有个家伙在我的办公室里拿着枪要杀了我
There’s a man in my office with a gun who says he’s gonna kill me
如果组织不给他13万美金的话
if the outfit doesn’t pay him $130,000…
7万 是7万 让我和他说话
$70,000. It’s 70… Let me talk to him.
她
Her.
他想和你通话
He wants to speak to you.
免提
The speaker.
我是布朗森
This is Bronson.
这个叫卡特的人对你值多少钱
How much is this guy Carter worth to you?
多少钱 你什么意思
Worth? What do you mean?
要么我拿回我的钱 要么卡特死掉
Well, either I get my money, or I’ll kill Carter.
我不喜欢被人威胁
I don’t like to be threatened.
我不是威胁你 我是在威胁卡特先生
I’m not threatening you, I’m threatening Carter.
真的
Touche.
有胆子 你是谁
An audacious man. Who are you?
我的钱 给不给
My money, yes or no?
不给
No.
卡特 卡特
Carter? Carter?
卡特 发生什么事了
Carter, what’s happening?
快派人去商业大道 快
Get some people down to Commerce street. Now.
卡特
Carter?
说话 卡特
Speak to me. Carter?
你还是没搞懂 你这个蠢蛋
You just don’t get it, do you, you dumb fuck?
我希望你是对他说的不是对我说
I sure hope you’re talking to him and not me.
卡特 卡特
Carter! Carter!
我刚把他杀了
I just croaked Carter.
我希望你能通知斐法斯 告诉他
I want you to call Fairfax and tell him that.
自己去舔屁♥眼♥吧 混♥蛋♥
Smoke them if you got ’em, asshole.
你活不过24小时
You’ve got 24 hours left to breathe.
明天找人收尸吧
That’s one day to get your tiny little world in order.
听到了没有 宝贝 嗯
Do you understand that, sweetheart? Do you?
波特 波特 波特 把钱给我
Porter, Porter, Porter, get my money.
– 我看到他了 我看到他了 我看到他了 – 赶紧 赶紧 赶紧
-I see him, I see him, I see him. -Come on, come on, come on.
就在这里
Right here.
– 我没看到现金 – 他们写的支票
-I don’t see any cash. -They write you a check?
我被耍了 我得见另一个人
They gave me the run around. I have to go and see another guy.
最后一次机会 否则我们就得找你问女尸的事
Last one, then we got a dead woman, an assault,
所有的证据都指向你
and all kinds of stuff to talk to you about.
需要做很多报告 波特 我们很不想处理这么多公文
That means more paperwork, Porter, and we don’t like paperwork.
真可惜 波特 别这么垂头丧气
Damn shame, Porter, but don’t let the bastards get you down.
没错 波特 别放弃
That’s right, Porter. Don’t give up.
– 把枪还给我 – 好
-Hey, can I have my piece back? -Oh, yeah.
好棒的枪 重得可以当钳子用
Nice roscoe, Porter. Heavy enough to be a nutcracker.
再联络 洛基
We’ll be in touch, Rocky.
继续好好努力
Keep up the good work.
洛基 这是啥意思
Rocky? Where did you get Rocky from?
动画片里的一只松鼠《洛基和布温克》
Squirrel on the cartoon. Rocky and Bullwinkle.
欢迎回来 斐法斯先生
Good to have you back in town, Mr. Fairfax.
高兴才怪
I wish I could say I was glad to be back.
我本应今早上和海豚一起戏水
I was swimming with the dolphins this morning.
轻点 行不
Easy, would you?
这可是真品鳄鱼皮箱 老天 你小心点
It’s genuine alligator, for God’s sake. What’s the matter with you?
对不起 斐法斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Fairfax.
– 你好 斐法斯先生 – 怎么了 查理
-Hello, Mr. Fairfax. -How’s it going, Charlie?
我们和另外两个警探
Well, between us and our neighborhood cops,
把波特盯死了
I’d say we got him pretty well covered, huh?
华特 醒醒
Walter, wake up.
华特
Walter!
醒醒
Wake up!
把箱子举高 两位
Keep those bags up, boys.
– 你是什么人 – 你为了我提早回来
-Who the hell are you? -I’m the reason you’re back early.
– 你是波特 – 正是在下
-You’re Porter? -That’s right.
拿箱子的手要平举
Keep those bags up above shoulder level, boys.