The outfit hotel. They’re all there.
你有地址吗
You got an address?
我们是朋友 对吧
We’re friends, right?
至少以前是
I mean, we used to be.
我现在也是黑道手下
But I’m an employee, too,
我想他们不喜欢我告诉你
and I don’t think the outfit would like me telling you
旅馆在哪里
where the hotel was, would they?
– 肯定 你认为我会干嘛 – 你有多强悍 波特
-No. What do you think I’m gonna do? -How strong are you, Porter?
我认为你是世上最强悍的人
Personally, I think you are the strongest man I have ever met.
不过这还不够
But I wonder if it’s enough.
为什么
For what?
你一定是想找他麻烦
If I know you, you want this Resnick guy for something he won’t like.
对 我要杀他
Yeah, I’m gonna kill him.
他不会喜欢的
That’s something he won’t like.
要是你没干好被抓到
What if something goes wrong, and they grab you
他们问你消息是谁说的
and they ask you where you found out about the hotel?
这个你不用担心 我不会把你招出来
Why are we even talking about this? You know I wouldn’t turn you in.
我不会招出来是谁说的
I wouldn’t talk about who told me what.
如果他们会对你严刑拷打呢
But what if they ask you hard?
我就说是计程车行的史泰曼
I’ll tell them it was a cab dispatcher named Stegman.
橡木旅馆 联合街和十七街路口
The Oakwood Arms, Union and 1 7th.
直到现在 你都故意没问我的情况
All this time, you don’t even pretend to ask how I’ve been.
现金还是其他的
You need any cash or anything?
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥ 我会跟他说你来的
Get yourself killed, prick. I ought to tell him you’re coming.
你好 瓦尔
Hi, Val.
钱呢
Where’s my money?
不在那儿 你的枪在这儿
No, it’s not there. I took your gun. It’s back here.
你看起来像个男妓
You look like a pro.
你乖乖闭嘴 就能活着走出去
You keep your mouth shut, and you’ll walk out of here.
我的七万 我要讨回
My 70 grand, I want it.
已经不在我这里
I don’t have it right now.
在哪里
Where is it?
我把十三万都给了黑道
I gave all $130,000 to the outfit. I gave it all to them.
跟他们说那不是你的钱
Well, tell them you gave them money that doesn’t belong to you,
去要回来
and get it back.
办不到 波特 你不知道这些人
Now, Porter, I can’t do that. I mean, you don’t know these…
不管怎样你都会杀我
You’re gonna kill me whether I get the money or not.
好吧 我去拿钱
All right, I’ll get it. I’ll get it. I’ll get the money.
给我几天的时间 好不好
Just give me a few days, all right?
你在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
明天中午 快答应
Noon. Tomorrow. Say it.
好吧
All right.
拜托你 波特原谅我吧 我是不得已的 你应该了解
You know, this may sound crazy, Porter, but no hard feelings, huh?
你会感激我所做的
I did what I had to do. You could appreciate that.
我能够了解 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Yeah, I appreciate that, you son of a bitch.
不 不 别
No, no, no. Don’t.
请 让我来
Please. Allow me.
天啊 上帝
Jesus. God.
上帝
God.
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
让她干活
Let her work.
我爱你 宝贝
Me love you, baby.
我要好好地玩你
Me love you long time.
不 等一下
Wait up, hon. Wait.
明天 中午
Tomorrow. Noon.
你把钱带到第七街和富兰克林街口
You and the money, be at the corner of 7th and Franklin at the pay phone.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
这是哪儿来的
Where’d you get this?
一个妓♥女♥的架子上
Some hooker had it on her shelf.
我认出你 所以偷偷拿走
I recognized you. I swiped it in case I could use it.
你有打她吗
Did you hurt her?
你有打那妓♥女♥吗
The hooker, did you hurt her?
什么跟什么吗
What does that have to do with anything?
我有几分钟空档
I’ve got a few minutes.
去煮蛋吧
So go boil an egg.
需要效劳吗
Can I help you?
瓦尔雷斯尼克 我和卡特先生约好了
Val Resnick. I got an appointment with Mr. Carter.
好的
Yes.
转过身去
Turn around, please.
听着 伙计 你没必要这么干
Listen, sweetie, you don’t have to do that.
转身
Turn around.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 很好 – 你喜欢吗
-Very nice. -You like that?
– 下面 – 是的
-It’s down there. -Yes.
这么说你来者不善啊
This isn’t how Mr. Carter likes his visitors.
我知道
I know.
我是惹上麻烦了才这样
It’s just I’m in a little bit of trouble right now.
是的 卡特先生也这么认为
Yes, Mr. Carter thinks so, too.
这边请
This way, please.
菲利浦说你惹上麻烦需要帮忙
Philip tells me you have a problem you need help with.
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
就是昨晚闯进旅馆的家伙
Is it your problem who breached our security last night at the Oakwood?
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
他闯进我房♥间
Then he breaks into my apartment…
我们有3个方法可以搞定这事
There’s three ways that we can handle this.
一 我们可以帮你
One, we can help you.
二 我们让你自生自灭
Two, we can allow you to help yourself.
三呢 我们把你做掉
And three, we can have you replaced.
我们在你身上做了投资 雷斯尼克
We have an investment in you, Resnick.
所以帮你可以说是保护投资
So assisting you would be, in a way, protecting our investment.
这一向是我们最好的政策
And that is always good business policy.
是的 老大 卡特先生 谢谢你 你不会后悔的
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, Mr. Carter. Thank you, sir. You won’t regret it.
现在
Now,
菲利浦说有人想杀你
according to Philip, a man has come to town to kill you?
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
据你说他是个职业抢匪 只有一个人
And you say that he’s alone and that he’s a professional robber.
是不是
Is that correct?
是的 他抢薪水和银行 天生坏胚子
Yes, sir. He does payroll jobs, banks, you know, stuff like that.
– 他叫什么 – 波特
-What’s his name? -Porter.
呃 名字是什么
Well, what’s his first name?
这个我不知道
You know, I don’t know it.
他自称波特外没别的名字了
He never called himself anything but Porter.
那十三万是哪儿来的
Where did you get the $130,000?
他为这笔钱来城里找你
That’s why this man has come to town, huh?
为了你还我们的十三万
The $130,000 that you paid us back?
是的 老大 只有七万是他的
Yes, sir, but only $70,000 of it was his.
又没问你钱的来路
Well, we never asked you where you got the money.
这与我们无关
It was none of our business.
不过现在似乎与我们有关了
But now it appears it has become our business.
他的档案 卡特老大
Here’s his file, Mr. Carter.
你知道你对组织的用处吗 雷斯尼克
Do you understand your value to the organization, Resnick?
你丧尽天良 这迟早有用
You’re a sadist. You lack compunction. That comes in handy.
不过现在你却让个人的私事
But now you’ve allowed an area of your personal life
危害到组织
to become a danger to us.
我们要的是坚强独♥立♥的手下
A man in our organization needs to be tough and self-reliant.
如果你能自己解决问题
Were you to handle this problem on your own,
毫无疑问地
there would be no doubt
你就符合我们的要求
that you’re the kind of man we want.
我想解决问题
I want to.
– 我要自己处理 卡特老大 – 太好了
-I want to handle it myself, Mr. Carter. -Great.
在事情没结束之前
Until the matter is handled,
我要你先搬出橡木旅馆
I want you to move out of the Oakwood Arms.
可是我没地方
But I don’t have a place…
我不能再让旅馆出事
I don’t want any more unpleasantness at the hotel.
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
瓦尔丢尽了颜面 斯派德
That’s it. Val’s in the doghouse, Spider.
我建议我们另谋他路
I’ll fill you in on the way.
他喜欢我 我们走吧
He loves me. Let’s go.
他不顶你 瓦尔
He doesn’t love you, Val.
对不起 我们另有任务
Sorry. We’ve been reassigned.
无所谓

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!