Jesus, Lynn, wait till I’m out of the fucking way!
没事了 宝贝
Okay, everything’s cool, baby.
你很棒 你很棒
You were great. You were great.
没事了 枪给我
Everything’s cool. Give me the… Okay.
好吧 枪还是你拿着
Okay, okay, keep the gun.
结束了 没事了
That’s it. Everything’s cool.
都照计划进行
Just like we planned. Come on.
振作点 可不要精神崩溃
Don’t fall apart on me now.
来吧
There we go.
我打赌你的脑子里满是问题
Oh, I bet you got a lot of questions rattling around in your head.
我也不晓得 宝贝
I don’t know, pally.
太太会对情人醋劲那么大
I guess wives get funny when it comes to girlfriends, huh?
什么
What?
我听不清楚
I didn’t get that.
是你要的哦
You got it.
波特小姐 我没闲工夫等
Come on, Miss Porter, I don’t have all day!
波特小姐在吗
ls… Is Miss Porter here?
是波特太太
Mrs. Porter.
随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
王八蛋
You motherfucker!
起来 转过去
Get up, turn around.
起来
Come on. Get up. Come on.
这是什么
What have we got here, huh?
– 这里有多少钱 – 两千
-How much in here, huh? -There’s two grand.
这是什么
What’s in here?
氦 你想会是什么 是海♥洛♥因♥
Helium. What the fuck you think it is? It’s heroin.
惨了 惨了
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.

Fuck!
瓦尔雷斯尼克
Val Resnick.
他在哪
Where is he?
你想知道吗
You wanna know where he is?
他在这儿 你看 操你
He’s right here. Look. Look. Fuck you.
答错了
Wrong answer.
你这混♥蛋♥
Shit! You motherfucker!
– 该死 – 瓦尔雷斯尼克
-Fuck! -Val Resnick.
从来没听过 靠
I never heard of him, man. Fuck.
钱和毒品哪儿来的
Where’d you get the envelope and the shit?
拜托 他们会杀了我
Come on, man, they’re gonna fucking kill me.
他们会把我杀了
They’re gonna kill me, man.
你以为我不敢
What do you think I’m gonna do?
想活就快说
Worry about me.
别这样 好啦 好啦
Oh, come on. Okay.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
史泰曼 亚瑟史泰曼那烂人
Stegman… Stegman, man. Arthur fucking Stegman. Okay?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
南区计程车行
Southend Taxi.
费洛嘉路
Farragut Road, man.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我找亚瑟史泰曼
I’m looking for Arthur Stegman.
他不在 我能效劳吗
He ain’t here. Something I can help you with?
不 你不能 他人呢
No, you can’t. Where is he?
不晓得 他不在
I don’t know. He ain’t here.
猜猜看
Take a guess.
什么
What?
猜猜看他会在哪里
Take a guess about where he is.
他在家吗
Is he at home?
你为啥不找个地方打手♥枪♥
Why don’t you go fuck yourself?
好 开始
All right, here we go.
快点掷 我赢了
Hey, come on, roll it!
– 等下 那是我的 – 这不是你的 伙计
-Wait a minute. That was mine! -lt was not yours, man.
我赢了
I get one more shot.
有人要找你
There’s somebody here to see you.
我找史泰曼
I’m looking for Stegman.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是波特
I’m Porter.
波特 看起来你 犯了攻击罪
Well, Porter, that looks like assault to me.
看起来波特也会拒捕
Porter looks to me like the kind that likes to resist arrest.
可恶 别在这里开枪
Fuck, no! Not in here.
伙计们 他只是有话要说
Jesus, guys, he just… He wants to talk.
对吧 对不对
Am I right? Did I call it?
你是史泰曼吗
Are you Stegman?
也许是 你要什么
Maybe. What do you want?
你手下的货没送成
Your boy didn’t make his delivery.
天啊
Jesus.
哈 亚瑟
Whoa, Artie.
嘿 别担心这个 我们出去谈谈好吗
Hey, listen, don’t worry about it. Why don’t we talk outside?
亚瑟 你是毒贩
Artie, you’re a dealer?
别多管闲事 好吗
Just forget about it, all right?
还有别碰我的钱
And don’t touch my money, either.
– 走吧 – 这是海♥洛♥因♥
-Come on. Let’s… -This is heroin?
– 这是海♥洛♥因♥ – 伙计们
-This is heroin. -Guys, just…
别担心 轻松一点 咱们出去谈
Don’t worry about it, all right? Just take it easy. Let’s talk. Come on.
看什么看 玩你的牌
What are you guys looking at? Play your game.
你想把血都滴到我的睡椅上吗 走吧 走吧
And you’re bleeding all over my couch. Come on, you. Come on.
史泰曼在瞒着我们
Steggie’s been holding out on us.
我去查一查
I’ll check it out.
瓦尔雷斯尼克
Val Resnick.
– 他怎样 – 他在哪
-What about him? -You’re gonna tell me where he is.
不行 就算我知道也不会说
No. No. Even if I knew, the answer would still be no.
你在哪里碰到送货小弟
Now, where’d you meet up with my delivery boy?
送货的地方
At his drop.
他死了
Is he dead?
没有 不过女的死了 吸毒过量
No, but she is. OD’d on that crap you’ve been sending her.
又怎样
So?
– 关你什么事 – 我是她先生
-What do you care? -I’m her husband.
你不会杀我吧
You’re not gonna fucking kill me, are you?
在孩子面前不会
Not in front of these kids.
他人呢
Where is he?
不知道
I don’t know.
是真的
That’s the truth.
货是昨晚才送给我的
You see, this stuff gets delivered to me, too, you know. Last night.
下个月才会再联络
And I won’t see anyone again till next month.
干嘛这么麻烦
Why all the trouble?
他怕那女的
Well, he’s afraid of the girl.
我是说 波特太太
You know, I mean, of… Of Mrs. Porter.
我知道的就这么多
Look, I don’t know nothing about this, okay?
其他我都不知道
I know Val from the old days.
三个月前他找到我 要我帮忙
Three months ago he shows up, asks me to do him a favor.
我每月多赚一千 何乐不为
I make an extra grand a month, so I figure, what the hell, right?
你干嘛要威胁要杀我
Now you come around threatening to kill me?
相信我 我又不是瓦尔的死党
Believe me, that much a buddy of Val’s, I am not.
我只知道他还在城里
He’s in the city. That’s it. That’s all I know.
– 我得进去了 – 你怎么知道他在
-I got a game going on in here. -How do you know that?
他说的
He said so.
– 几时 – 哦
-When? -When he… Then.
他来我这里时
When he came around.
跟我说他又回到黑帮
Said that he squared himself with the syndicate.
这次肯定能吃香喝辣
Said he was back in the big time.
他很兴奋
Back for good. He was very excited.
你跟他说波特也回来了
Well, you tell him that Porter is back, too,
来跟他要钱 波特要讨回他的钱
and he wants his money, Porter wants his money.
否则我会来找你
Or I’ll come back here and pay you a visit
– 等孩子不在的时候 – 啊
-when these kids are not around. -Well…
我该几时跟他说
When would I tell him this?
请讲
Talk to me.
有位小姐找你 她叫珀尔
There’s a young lady to see you, sir. Her name is Pearl.
她有两种不良嗜好
She’s got two very bad habits.
现在 我只对其中一种有兴趣
Right now, I’m only interested in one of them.
让她上来
Send her up.
718室 小姐 请上去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!