我们是荷伦和范欧文内务部
We’re Holland and Van Owen.Internal Affairs.
别找碴,我们在盯梢
Back off.We’re on a stakeout.
请你们下车
Step out of the car, please.
干什么?两位警探,请下车
– What for?- Step out of the car, detectives.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是你的警徽吗?
Is this your badge?
你报失的那枚
The one you reported missing?
在哪儿找到的?
Where’d you find it?
你在哪儿弄丢的?
Where did you lose it?
这是你的吗?
Does this belong to you?
是波特,跟上去
It’s Porter. Follow him.
我会跟着他
I got that motherfucker.
Hey!
波特,上车
Get in.
关上车门
Close the door.
把枪放在地板上
Set the roscoe on the floor.
慢慢来
Slow!
我要把你交给黑道换奖赏
I’m going to turn you into the Outfit for a reward.
也许他们会让我加入这样我就发达了
Maybe they’ll ask me to join,and I’ll be on easy street.
又有医疗、牙医保险
Medical. Dental.
我要亲自把你送上门
I’m going to walk you right in.
活抓波特
Porter on the hoof.
除非你敢乱来我就得把你做掉
Unless you get rambunctious.Then I’ll take care of you…
你不会杀我吧?
You’re not going to kill me, are you?
放开他
Let him go!
快点
Now.
Hubba, hubba, hubba.

I, uh…
你是谁?干嘛?
Who are you?What are you doing?
胖子
Fat boy!
我在跟你讲话
Yeah, I’m talking to you.
Mm.
住手,住手
Ah, stop it. Stop it.
我最讨厌看人被毒打
I hate this. I hate it!
你看看,你是怎么搞的?
Look at this stinking place!Porter, what’s the matter with you?
你说出强尼的下落就能脱身
Tell us where he isso we can get out of here, huh?
快点
Come on.
太迟了
Too late now.
他什么都不说
He doesn’t want to say anything.
他就这样一直被挨揍
He just wants to get himself beat up,that’s all.
钱在这儿
Here it is.
十三万整
130,000.
你只能看不能碰
That’s as close asyou’ll ever get to it.
不过我跟你谈个条件
I’ll make you a deal.
说出他的下落就能死得痛快
Tell me where John is,and I’ll finish you quick.
你也不必吃自已的鸟蛋
You won’t have to find outwhat your left ball tastes like.
要是你敢动他一根寒毛我就慢慢折磨你
But if there’s even a bruise on him,I’ll make this last three weeks.
有必要还会替你输血救命
I’ll give you a blood transfusionto keep you alive.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我在等
I’m waiting.
这只小猪到市场
This piggy went to the market.
我在听
I’m listening.
这只小猪待在家
This piggy stayed home.
看起来像红烧蹄膀
Starting to look like roast beef.
还剩八根脚趾
Eight to go.
接下来是膝盖
Then it’s your knees.
然后是哪里,你知道
You can guess where we go from there.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
Okay. Okay.
2…4…
Twenty-four…
佛汀街24号♥
Twenty-four Fielding.
11室
Apartment 11.
我不是很相信你
You’ll understand ifI don’t entirely trust you.
把他塞进行李厢一起带去
Put him in the trunk.We’ll take him along.
来吧,硬汉
Let’s go, tough guy.
你们守住前门
You two watch the front.
快点呀,波特
Fuck! Come on, Porter.
帮我点根烟
Hey, give me a light.
搞什么鬼?你不相信我是对的
– What the hell’s going on?- You were right not to trust me.
救救我
Help me.
下车
Get out!
来吧,波特很好玩,后会有期
Come on, Porter.It’s been fun. See you later, kid.
快回来,臭婊♥子♥
Get back here! You bitch!
快点,波特,走了
Come on, Porter.Let’s go.
你怎么去这么久?嗨,萝丝
– What took you so long?- Hi, Rosie.
来吧
Come on, Porter.
上车,波特
Get in.
快上车乖狗狗很好
Good boy.
天啊!你是怎么了?
Oh my God, whathappened to you?
我被打得很惨
I got hammered.
你没事吧?
You okay?
钱拿到了
Yeah.
轻而易举
– You got it.- Piece of cake.
上哪儿?
Where to?
一直开吧,宝贝
Just drive, baby.
我们要到加拿大
We were going for breakfast…
去吃早餐
…in Canada.
我们约法三章
We made a deal:
她不当妓♥女♥
If she’d stop hooking…
我就不杀人
…I’d stop shooting people.
也许我们的要求太高
Maybe we were aiming high.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!