他们不杀死我们绝不罢休
These guys aren’t gonna stop untilthey kill us, are they?
没错
No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不该把你扯进来
I’m sorry I got you involved.
为什么呢?
So why did you?
你很聪明你不需要我
You’re a clever guy.You didn’t need me.
为什么找我?
So why did you?
也许你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
当我回来时我回来时一无所有
When I came back,I came back here with nothing.
没有生命、没有希望
No life. No hope.
你是我唯一没有失去的人
You were the only good thingthat hadn’t been taken.
我一定要找你
I couldn’t stay away.
见到你才知道这不是地狱
I had to see you to make sureI wasn’t in hell.
那我们就逃走吧
So why don’t we get out of here?
不行为什么?
– We can’t.- Why?
你也说我们不死他们绝不罢休
They won’t stop until they bury us.
所以呢?所以我们先杀死他们
– So?- So we bury them first.
我早该不干的
I should have quit.
我早该送你到别处
I should have driven yousomewhere else.
这才是我
That’s me!
生日快乐,强尼
Happy birthday, Johnny.
你出尽了风头今晚你意气风发
You are the man!This is your night.
嘿,强尼
Hey, Johnny.
我是你的生日礼物
I’m your birthday present.
她是谁?
Who’s that?You sons of bitches!
不是我们找的跟我们无关
We didn’t do it.
她好性感
Ha, ha. Dude, she’s so hot.
她美呆了,上吧
Oh, man, she’s so fine.You’re all over it. Go!
他老爸真会做人你相信吗?
Look at this guy!Dad’s really hooking him up.
你是个小帅哥,不是吗?
Boy, you are cute, aren’t you?
你的朋友对你真好,强尼
You must have some prettywonderful friends, Johnny.
他很有钱,因为我不便宜
Wealthy too, because I’m not cheap.
不用等他了,小男生
Don’t wait up, boys.
我保证他午夜前不会回去
I promise he won’t be homebefore midnight.
再见了
Ha, ha! See you!
正点
Damn! Ha-ha-ha!
好孩子
– Mm.- That’s a good boy.
对,就是这里
Yeah, right there. Ha, ha.
放轻松
Relax.
我是职业的,强尼
Who’s the professional here?
让我来
So go with it.
我保证你一定不会后悔
I promise you won’t regret it.
好了,宝贝
There, baby.
Oh.
Hello?
放轻松,孩子,你不会受伤
Relax, kid,no one’ll get hurt.
受伤?他在说什么?
Get hurt?What’s he talking about?
Shh.
欢迎回来,斐法斯先生
Good to have you back, Mr. Fairfax.
高兴才怪,假期又泡汤了
I wish I could say the same. I wasswimming with dolphins this morning.
那是鳄鱼皮箱,小心点好吗?
Easy! It’s genuine alligator.What’s the matter with you?
对不起,斐法斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Fairfax.
你好,斐法斯先生你好,查理
– Hello, Mr. Fairfax.- How’s it going, Charlie?
波特和斐法斯不会谈太久
Porter and Fairfax.That’ll be a short conversation.
我们和两个警探把波特盯死了
Between us and our neighborhood cops,I’d say we got him well covered, huh?
华特,醒醒
Walter, wake up.
华特
Walter.
醒醒
Wake up!
把箱子举高,两位
Keep those bags up, boys.
快点
Come on.
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
你为了我提早回来,斐法斯
I’m the reason you’re home early.
你是波特?
You’re Porter?
正是在下手要平举,否则我就开枪
That’s it. Keep them upor I’ll drill you.
怎么?你要我倒立吗?
What will you have me do?Uh, stand on my head?
不是我要你帮我个忙叫布朗森先生
No. I want you to do me a favor.Call Mr. Bronson.
看如何把钱还给我
See what we can doabout getting my money back.
他让卡特送死
He let Carter die.
那个暴牙老爹死得好
That poor bastard’sbetter off dead anyway.
他或许也会让我死
He’d probably let me die too.
不,上次他以为我在虚张声势
With Carter,he thought I was bluffing.
试试看也许这次他会心软
Try him. He might be morereceptive than you think.
好吧
All right.
你们被开除了
You two are fired.
是这样子的
Hello? Well, it’s like this.
我的客厅有个叫波特的人
I’m in my living room.There’s a man named Porter…
他说你迟早得付钱给他
…who says thathe, uh, expects you to pay him.
当然
Of course.
他想跟你讲话
He wants to talk to you.
用免持听筒
Put it on the speaker.
我是波特你很带种,波特
– This is Porter.- You got balls.
你像蚊子一样,赶也赶不走
You’ve proven to be a painin the ass. A mosquito.
我愿意付你十三万
To get rid of you,I’ll swat you with 130 grand.
不是十三…
It’s not a hund…
你在干嘛?斐法斯?
– What the hell are you doing?- Fairfax?
没事他把我的鳄鱼皮箱打穿了
It’s all right. He’s justkilling my alligator bags…
衣服被打出了洞
…and shooting holes in my suits.
很可恶
That’s mean, man!
你们没在听,不是十三万
You aren’t listening.It’s not 130…
你给我听好
No, you listen.
我把钱给你,不过你花不了
You’ll get your money,but you’ll never live to enjoy it.
那是我的问题
You let me worry about that.
条件是,我要你亲自送钱
I want you to deliverthe money yourself.
你还真乐观
You’re one hell of an optimist.
我凭什么要亲自送钱?
What makes you thinkI’ll deliver it myself?
你要是不肯,就见不到小强尼
If you don’t,you’ll never see Johnny again.
他昨晚没回家,对吗?
Didn’t come home last night, did he?
他很帅,不过你太宠他
He’s a good-looking kid,but you indulge him too much.
我跟他说了这些话
I told him so.
胡扯你没逮到他
Bullshit. You haven’t got him.
你没这么蠢我爸从没送我跑车过
– You’re not that stupid.- My dad never bought me a Ferrari.
我得偷我的第一辆
I had to steal my first one.
钥匙圈上有刻字
Nice inscription on the key chain.
很无聊,要我念吗?
A little sappy.Want me to read it?
没人敢动我儿子,你死定了
You’re dead.Nobody fucks with my family.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
你死定了
You’re a dead man.
你不亲自还钱,强尼就死定了
That’s Johnny, unless youturn up with the money.
你答应了吗?
Is that a yes? Hmm?
怎么?吓得说不出话?
What? Cat got your crotch?
这是很困难的决定
Some decisions are hard, Mr. Bronson.
哪里?
Where?
你会知道的
I’ll let you know.
我会再跟你联络
I’ll be in touch.
你愿意为了十三万送命
You just signed your owndeath warrant for $130,000.
我不懂,为什么?
I don’t get that. What is it?
为了原则吗?
The principle or something, huh?
别说了,我好感动跟他说是七万
Stop it, I’m getting misty.And tell him it’s 70.
七万?什么意思?
Seventy?What do you mean, it’s only 70?
区区的七万块钱?
– Only 70,000?- Unh!
我的西装都不只七万
My suits are worth more than that!
Oh, man!
听好了休闲渔船
Listen to this:”Ocean Ray Sundancer.”
附带制冰器、帆布账蓬
“Icemaker. Camper canvas.”
真空吸水马桶
“Vacuum-flush head.”
八万块钱
“Eighty thousand bucks.”
他肯定拿不到钱
He ain’t going to have it.
你想打赌吗?
You want to bet?
不,我才不想赌我已经输了一百五
No, I don’t want to bet.I’m out 150 already.
一百五买♥♥不了船
150 ain’t getting my damn boat.
他最好拿到钱
– He better come down with something.- Hey, hey, hey.
希克、李瑞
Hicks. Leary.