没人知道这里,坐下别紧张
Nobody knows I’m here.Sit down. Relax.
怎么了?
What?
没人知道这号♥码
Nobody has this number.
什么
What?
有人知道我的下落
Somebody does know I’m here.
他大概在搞她
He’s probably fucking her.
他也未免太久了可能连狗一起搞
– He’s taking long enough.- Maybe the dog too.
真的吗?
You think so?
再等一下
Give it a minute.
好了,打给他吧
Okay, let’s give him another bell.
该死
Shit.
他在我们后面
He’s behind us.
很少无名小卒会…
It’s not just anybody that gets…
被黑道下令追杀
…a hit put on him by a big firmlike the Outfit.
我一定是出名了
I was moving up in the world.
也许是我去找他们的时候了
Maybe it was timeto pay them a visit.
卡特一定想不到
Carter wouldn’t be expecting that.
搞不好能讨回我的钱
And who knows?I might even get my money back.
我就说他会来
I told you he’d show.
请把我的钱给我
Give me my goddamn money, please.
那是他吗?
Give me my money.You sure that’s him?
对,快点啦
Yeah, come on.
多谢了
Thank you very much.
你在搞什么?
What you up to, buddy?
我们的钱在里面
Ah. Well, our money’s in there…
如果你们想要的话
…if you’re still interested.
我想要的是用钱买♥♥的船
Not in the dough,but, uh, the boat I’ll buy with it.
他在这儿干嘛?
What’s he doing here?
见者有份,波特
It’s a ride-along, Porter.
你的份越来越小了
Your piece of the piejust got smaller.
别怕,我会留点渣给你
But don’t worry,I’ll leave you some crust. Ha, ha.
你还等什么?快去拿钱呀
What are you waiting for?Go get it.
去拿我们的钱
Go get our money.
帮个忙好吗?
You guys do me a favor?
我们很乐意帮忙
We’re here to help.
当我进去时,我会被搜身帮我保管一下
They’ll frisk me when I go in.Would you hold on to this?
天啊
Jesus.
只要一下子
Just for a little while.
好吧,波特
Sure, Porter.
好枪
Nice balance.
臭小子
Douche bag.
我能帮什么忙?
Can I help you?
我要见卡特先生你是谁?
– I want to see Mr. Carter.- And who are you?
就说是我♥干♥掉魏尔
Tell him I’m the guythat whacked Val Resnick.
抱歉
I’m sorry, I don’t…
我没听到,请重复
Didn’t copy. Repeat.

Right.
卡特先生要见你,让我搜身
Mr. Carter will see you.Uh, turn around so I can frisk you.
干得好坐下
Bravo. Sit down.
我要称赞你,他们是好手
My compliments.They were two of my best.
不,他们都太逊了
They lull too easy.
你想向我要什么
You want something from me.
魏尔雷斯尼给你十三万
Val Resnick gave you $130,000.
那是他欠我们的债
He paid us.It was a debt.
七万是我的,我要讨回来
$70,000 of it is mine.I want it back.
抱歉,我忘了你叫什么
I’m sorry, but I seem to havemisplaced your name.
波特波特,对
– Porter.- Porter. Right.
我不会再忘记的
I won’t forget it again.
我们不是不讲道理,波特
The Outfit is not unreasonable, Porter.
不过谁也不会同意你的要求
But no corporation in the world wouldagree to what you’re asking.
斐法斯会还钱吗?
What about Fairfax?Will he give me my money?
雷斯尼真多嘴
Resnick told you quite a bit, didn’t he?
斐法斯也会这么说
Fairfax will tell youthe same thing I have.
我们不能做这种决定
We’re not authorizedto do things like this.
谁?谁能做决定?
Who is?Who makes the decisions?
委员会得投票表决
Well, a committee would makea decision, in this case.
最上头一定有人能决定,谁?
One man. You go high enough, youalways come to one man. Who?
是的
Yes.
布朗森先生,卡特先生来电
Mr. Bronson,I have Mr. Carter on the line.
接过来
Put him through.
请说
Go ahead, sir.
卡特,生意怎样?
Hey Carter, how’s business?
爸,你找我?生意很好
– Pretty good until now.- You want to see me, Dad?
等一下,卡特
Hang on, Carter.
看看绿盒子,强尼
Look in that green box, Johnny.
别开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
是敞蓬车吗?
Ha, ha. Is it the convertible?
你以为我忘了
You thought I forgot.
Whoo! Ha, ha!
生日快乐,儿子
Happy birthday, son.
有这辆车又有今晚拳赛的最好位子
This car?Nick’s got us ringside at the fight tonight.
一定很精采
It’ll be good.
我赌蓝肯赢
My money’s on Rankin.
才怪,席克最被看好
No, Hicks is favored.
那不重要,儿子我得走了
– That’s got nothing to do with it.- I got to go.
谢了
Thanks.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
小心开车我会的,爸
– Drive safe.- You got it, Dad.
抱歉,什么事?
Sorry. What is it?
有个问题,有人拿枪指着我
I have a problem. There’s a manin my office with a gun…
他说我们不把手下欠他的…
…who says he’ll kill meif we don’t pay him…
十三万元还他就要杀了我
…$130,000 that one of our guysstole from him.
七万是七万…卡特对你值多少钱?
It’s 70. How much isthis guy Carter worth to you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
拿不到钱我就杀死他
Either I get my moneyor I’ll kill Carter.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
不是,我在威胁卡特
I’m not threatening you.I’m threatening Carter.
你很带种,你是谁?
An audacious man. Who are you?
我的钱,给不给?
My money, yes or no?
不给
No.
卡特?
Carter?
– 哦 – 卡特?
– Oh.- Carter?
卡特?
Carter?
怎么回事?
What’s going on there?
你还是没搞懂,你这个蠢蛋
You just don’t get it,do you, you dumb fuck?
卡特,快说话
Carter, talk to me.
卡特?
Carter?
卡特死了,打电♥话♥给斐法斯告诉他
Call Fairfax and tell himI just croaked Carter.
接下来轮到斐法斯,然后我就去找你
And he’s next. And after that,I’m coming to get you.
难到你疯了不成?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你是自找死路
You just dug your own grave.
我没看到钱他们开支票吗?
– I don’t see any cash.- They write you a check?
我被耍了,我得见另一个人
They gave me the run around.I have to go and see another guy.
最后一次机会
Last one.
否则我们就得找你问女尸的事
Then we got a dead woman, an assaultand all kinds of stuff to talk to you about.
我们很不想处理这么多公文
That means more paperwork, Porter.And we don’t like paperwork.
真可惜,波特
Damn shame, Porter.
别这么垂头丧气
But don’t let the bastardsget you down. Ha, ha.
没错,波特,别放弃
That’s right. Don’t give up.
把枪还给我
Can I have my piece back?

Oh, yeah.
好棒的枪
Nice roscoe, Porter.
可以当榔头用
Heavy enough to be a nutcracker.
再联络,小子
We’ll be in touch, Rocky.
继续好好努力
Keep up the good work.
谁都不喜欢跟屁虫我有三个跟屁虫
Nobody likes a monkeyon their back. I had three.
他们害我绑手绑脚
And they were cramping my style.
我得甩掉他们
I was going tohave to lighten the load.
Porter?
你去了哪儿?
Where have you been?
我去办事,希望能占上风
I’ve just been taking care of business.Evening up the odds a little.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!