那就是波特他是个蠢蛋
Yeah, that’s Porter.He has shit for brains.
糟糕
Oh. Shit.
该死
Shit!
下次你死定了
Next time, Porter.
看来波特交了新朋友
Porter’s made some new friends.
小心点我没事,我不告他们
– Easy, mister.- I won’t press charges.
他们是谁?不晓得
– Who were they?- I don’t know.
没关系原来是你们
I’m all right. I don’t want…It’s you guys.
史泰曼说你能弄到一大笔钱
Stegman says you gota line on a load of cash.
整整二十五万
250 grand, to be exact.
七万
Seventy.
拜托,老兄,别碰我
Come on, man, get off of me!
你把我们当白♥痴♥吗?
What do you take us for, huh?Idiots?
没有人会为了七万这么做
Nobody’d go through all thisfor 70 grand.
你是个大♥麻♥烦,我们不喜欢
You look like a whole bunchof trouble to us.
有具女尸吸食海洛英
We found a dead girl full of heroin.
验尸官不确定是吸毒过量致死
There were signs of a struggle.We’re not sure it was an OD.
有个目击证人只剩一个鼻孔
We got a witness.A guy with one nostril.
记得他吗?
– Remember him?- Ah.
别怕,波特,我们会罩你
Don’t worry.We’ll give you immunity.
让你作案,不怕坐牢
Room to operate,get-out-of-jail-free card.
你只要把钱给我们
All you got to do is get the money.
我们不能帮忙
Oh. We can’t help you, though.
那是犯法的,你懂吗?
– It would be against the law.- Understand?
那是我的钱错了
– It’s my money.- Wrong.
那是我们的钱
It’s our money.
我和我夥伴的你乖乖听话就能分一份
Me and my partner.You be a good boy, we give you a piece.
很容易的,波特
It’ll be easy, Porter.
懂不懂?
– Unh!- You got it?
他懂啦懂吗?
– He’s got it.- Understand?
保重,再联络好,谢了
– Take it easy. We’ll be in touch.- Sure. Thanks.
蠢蛋
What a dope!
可恶
Fuck.
坏警♥察♥
Crooked cops.
警♥察♥没一个是好人
Do they come any other way?
要是我够蠢…就会去当警♥察♥
If I’d been just a little dumber,I could’ve joined the force myself.
天啊,你得去看医生
Jesus Christ, Porter,you need to see a doctor.
会有点痛尽管清洗伤口,好吗?
– It’s going to sting.- Just clean it up, all right?
按住好,没问题
– You hold it there.- Yeah, all right.
让我来
I’ll do it.
告诉我,波特
Tell me something, Porter.
你在我们上♥床♥那晚决定走的吗
When did you decide to leave?Was it that night we slept together?
不是
No.
是在隔天开车送你的路上
It was the next daywhen I had to drive you to work.
你可以叫我不干
Should’ve asked me to quit.
你也可以叫我送你到别处
You could’ve asked meto drive you somewhere else.
Hubba, hubba, hubba. Ha, ha.
谢了
Thanks.
合身吗?
– Does it fit?- Oh, yeah.
好像是量身订做的
Like it was made for me.
穿着进棺材很帅
It’ll look great in your casket.
你知道吗?
You know what I think?
我觉得你死的谣言是真的
I think that, uh, all those storiesabout you being dead were true.
你只是不肯承认
You’re too thickheaded to admit it.
波特,我好想你
Porter. God, I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you.
别说话
Don’t talk. Don’t.
不行,我有…
I can’t. I got, uh…
事情要做
…stuff to do. I got…
Porter.
他人呢?
Where is he?
波特在哪儿?
Porter. Where is he?
他在卧室
He’s in the bedroom.
他伤得重吗?
Is he hurt bad?
医生马上就到
The doctor should be here any minute.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
我来了,老友
Porter. Here I come, pally.
Porter!
该死
Goddamn!
可恶
Goddamn!
Whoa!
给我过来
– Get in here!- Aah!
Ah.
他人呢?
Where is he?
他走了,他走了
He’s gone, he’s gone.
走了吗?
Gone, huh?
我认得你,你是照片上的妓♥女♥
I know you.You’re that whore from the picture.
你怎么会认识他?
How do you know him?
他以前替我开车
He used to drive me.
我现在要替你开♥苞♥
I’m driving you now, honey.
你知道你是什么吗?
You know what you are?
告诉我呀
Educate me.
你是专门打女人的猪
An ugly pig who beats up women…
你的胆量跟那话儿一样小
…who can’t get it up becausehe’s terrified of his own shadow!
是吗?
– Is that right?- Yup.
是真的吗?
– Is that right?- Yeah.
我猜你今天一定很走运
– Then you must be the lucky girl.- Aah!
我看过你的屁♥股♥
Oh! Hubba, hubba, hubba!I knew I’d seen that ass before.
我要把你操得不成人形
I am going to fuck yousix ways from Sunday.
我忘了拿香烟
I forgot my cigarettes.
好吧,魏尔
All right, Val.
这个黑道组织一定有个头儿
This Outfit, or whatever you call it,it’s got a head man, right?
是谁?
Who is it?
他们会宰了你,波特
They’ll kill me.
你以为我不敢杀你吗?
What do you think I’ll do?Worry about me.
该死
Oh! God damn!
说出名字,快点
Names. Come on.
斐法斯和卡特在这里是老大
Fairfax and Carter.They run the whole city.
斐法斯和卡特他们在哪里?
Where do I find them?
斐法斯现在不在城里
Fairfax isn’t in town.
卡特呢?他在吗?
What about Carter?Is he in town?
找他也没有用
Porter, it won’t do you any good.
天啊,浑球
They’re going to…Jesus!
卡特投资公♥司♥商业大道120号♥
Frederick Carter Investments.120 Commerce Avenue.
谢了
– Oh. Oh.- Thanks.
好吧
All right!
好吧我愿意帮你
All right!I’ll help you out.
你是个疯子为了七万甘愿卯上黑道
You’re fucking nuts going upagainst the Outfit for 70 grand.
不过我帮你
But I’m going to help you out.
来,继续说
Here. Keep talking.
谢了
Thanks. I…
那里防守严密,我带你进去
I can get you in.It’s tighter than a drum.
有几名守卫?
How many guys?
多得数不完
It’s tighter than hell.
外面只有一个,我带你绕进去
Only one guy on the outside.So I got a way around that.
你疯了
You are crazy!
你这个疯子够变♥态♥
You’re a crazy son of a bitch!
所以我才爱你
That’s why I love you.
有打火机吗?
You got a light?
有火吗?
I, uh… huh?
没有…没有…
– You got a light?- Uh…
那你还有什么用?
– No.- Then what good are you?
等等,我的口袋
Check my pocket!
Rosie. Rosie.
租约用你的名字吗?
Is your name on the lease?
黑道,都是黑道出的钱
The Outfit pays for everything.
我要你收拾贵重的物品
I want you to gathereverything up that you need.
离开这地方
Say goodbye to this place.
没关系,宝贝
It’s okay, baby.
没关系,乖狗狗
It’s okay, puppy.
它死不了,你没事吧?
He’ll live. How are you?
我知道,我知道
Yeah, I know.
很简陋,不过很安全
It’s not much,but at least you’ll be safe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!