你一定是想找他麻烦
If I know you, you want this Resnick guyfor something he won’t like.
对,我要杀他
Yeah, I’m gonna kill him.
他不会喜欢的
That’s something he won’t like.
要是你被抓到
What if something goes wrong,and they grab you
他们问你消息是谁说的
and they ask you where youfound out about the hotel?
你放心,我不会把你招出来
Why are we even talking about this?You know I wouldn’t turn you in.
我不会招谁说的他们会对你严刑拷打
– I wouldn’t talk about who told me what.- But what if they ask you hard?
我就说是计程车行的史泰曼
I’ll… I’ll tell them it was a cabdispatcher named Stegman.
橡木旅馆,联合街和十七街口
The Oakwood Arms, Union and 17th.
你好,魏尔
Hi, Val.
我的钱呢?
Where’s my money?
不在那儿,你的枪在这儿
No, it’s not there.I took your gun.
你看起来像个男妓
It’s back here.You look like a pro.
你乖乖闭嘴,就能活着走出去
You keep your mouth shutand you’ll walk out of here.
我的七万,我要讨回
My 70 grand. I want it.
已经不在我这里
Uh, I don’t have it right now.
在哪里?我把十三万都给了黑道
– Where is it?- I gave all 130,000 to the Outfit.
全给他们了
I gave it all to them.
跟他们说那不是你的钱去要回来
Tell them you gave them money thatdoesn’t belong to you. Get it back.
办不到,你不知道这些人…
I can’t do that.You don’t know these…
不管怎样你都会杀我
You’ll kill mewhether I get it or not.
好吧,我去拿钱
All right, I’ll get the money.
给我几天的时间你在干嘛?
Just give me a few days.What the fuck are you doing?
明天中午
Noon. Tomorrow.
快答应
Say it.
好吧
All right.
拜托你,波特原谅我吧
This may sound crazy,but, uh, no hard feelings, huh?
我是不得已的,你应该了解
I did what I had to do.You can appreciate that.
我能够了解
I appreciate that, you…
不,住手
No, no! Don’t.
拜托
Please.
让我来
Allow me.
天啊
– Aah! Jesus!- Ha-ha-ha!
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
让她干活
Let her work.
我爱你,宝贝
Me love you, baby.
我要好好地玩你
– Me love you long time.- Aah!
– Unh!- Ha-ha-ha.
不,等一下
No, no, no, wait.
明天
Tomorrow.
中午
Noon.
把钱带到七街和法兰克街口
You and the money be at 7thand Franklin at the pay phone.
Okay. Okay.
这是哪儿来的?
Where’d you get this?
一个妓♥女♥的架子上
Some hooker had it.I recognized you.
我认出你,所以偷偷拿走
I swiped it in case I could use it.
你有打她吗?
– Did you hurt her?- Huh?
你有打那妓♥女♥吗?
The hooker.Did you hurt her?
什么跟什么吗?
What’s that have to dowith anything?
我有几分钟空档
I’ve got a few minutes.
去煮蛋吧
So go boil an egg.
菲利浦说你惹上麻烦需要帮忙
Philip tells me you have a problem,you need help with.
是的,老大
Yes, sir.
这是你的问题
Is it your problem…
就是昨晚闯进旅馆的家伙?
…who breached our securitylast night?
是的,老大
Yes, sir.
他闯进我房♥间
He breaks into my apartment…
我一直相信一句俗语
There’s an old expressionthat has served me well:
别在吃饭的地方拉屎
“Do not shit where you eat.”
或是住的地方?
Or “live.”
别在住的地方拉屎
“Do not shit where you live.”
这比较好
I like that better.
对不起,卡特老大
I’m sorry, Mr. Carter.
有三个方法可以解决
There are three wayswe can handle this.
一:我们帮助你
One: We can help you.
二:我们让你自生自灭
Two: We can allowyou to help yourself.
三:我们把你做掉
And three: We can have you replaced.
我们在你身上投入了时间,金钱和训练
We have an investment in you, Resnick,of time, money and training.
所以帮助你就是…
So assisting you would be…
换句话说,就是保护这项投资
…in a way, protecting our investment.
这一向是我们最好的政策
And that is alwaysgood business policy.
是,卡特老大
Yes, sir, Mr. Carter.
谢谢,你不会后悔的
Thank you.You won’t regret it.
菲利浦说有人想杀你?
According to Phillip,a man has come to town to kill you?
是的,老大
Yes, sir.
他是个抢匪,只有一个人对吗?
You say he’s alone and that, uh,he’s a professional robber. Correct?
是的他抢薪水和银行,天生坏胚子
Yes, sir. He does, uh, payroll jobs,banks, stuff like that.
Hmm.
他姓什么?波特
– What’s his name?- Porter.
名字是什么?
What’s his first name?
不知道,他没别的名字
Uh, I don’t know. He never calledhimself anything but Porter. Ha, ha.
Oh.
那十三万是哪儿来的?
Where did you get the $130,000?
他为这笔钱来找你?
That’s why this manhas come to town, huh?
为了你还我们的十三万?
The $130,000 you paid us back.
是的,老大,只有七万是他的
Uh, yes, sir.But only $70,000 of it was his.
又没问你钱的来路这与我们无关
We never asked you where you got it.It’s none of our business.
不过…现在似乎与我们有关了
Now it appearsit has become our business.
他的档案,卡特老大
Here’s his file, Mr. Carter.
你知道你对组织的用处吗?
Do you understand your valueto the organization?
你丧尽天良,这很有用
You’re a sadist, you lack compunction.That comes in handy.
不过现在你…却让个人的私事危害组织
But now you’ve allowed an area of yourpersonal life to become a danger to us.
我们要的是坚强独♥立♥的手下
A man in our organization needsto be tough, self-reliant.
如果你能自已解决问题
Were you to handle this problemon your own…
毫无疑问地
…there would be no doubt…
你就符合我们的要求
…you’re the kind of man we want.
我想解决问题
I want to.
我要自已处理,卡特老大
I want to handle it myself.
太好了
Great.
我要你先搬出橡木旅馆
Until it is handled, I want youto move out of the Oakwood Arms.
可是我没地方…
Uh, ahem, but I don’t have a place, uh…
我不能再让旅馆出事
I don’t want any moreunpleasantness at the hotel.
是的,老大
Yes, sir.
请恕我直言,卡特老大让雷斯尼消失会比较省事
Excuse me, but it might be easierif Resnick just disappeared.
我有想过
I thought about that.
我担心的不是他
But I’m not worried about Resnick.
他在道上混不了多久
He wouldn’t last two minuteson the street without us.
我担心另一个家伙
It’s that other muttI’m thinking about.
叫什么来着?波特
– What’s his name?- Porter.
他敢闯进黑道地盘撒野很带种
Takes a lot of moxie to walk intothe Outfit and whack our guys around.
除非他是个疯子
Either that or he’s shit nuts.
我实在不懂,就只为了十三万
Frankly, I don’t understand itfor $130,000.
他的份是七万
It was $70,000, his share.
这样更糟糕
That’s even worse.
我不想让布朗森大哥知道
I don’t wantMr. Bronson hearing about this.
他会觉得我的心太软
He’ll think I’m getting soft.
他的原则一向都是
His principle has always been:
要是搞不懂就把它除掉
“If you don’t understand it,get rid of it.”
不能等到亡羊补牢,所以…
A stitch in time, so to speak.
先把这只羊宰掉
Stitch this mutt up, Phil.
要照片或是头皮吗?
Any Polaroids or trophies?
不,这次不要
No, not this time.
– Aah!- Yeah?
他们撒手不管,珍珠我早就知道
They cut me loose, Pearl,like I thought they would.
等一下
Hold on one second.
闭嘴我在讲电♥话♥
Shut up!I’m on the fucking phone!
Yes?
你的朋友来了吗?
– Did your friends make it to town?- Oh, yeah.
来了,昨晚就来了
Last night, baby.
你有说波特抢走他们的钱吗?
Did you tell themPorter took their payroll?
说了
I did.
而且他们要报仇了
And they want retribution.
很好,就这么办吧
All right. Here’s what we do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!