我正在干活耶
– Hmm.- Can’t you see I’m working here!
你没看到我也在干活吗?
– Unh!- Can’t you see I’m working here?
记在我账上
Put it on my tab.
我在找位小姐
I’m looking for a girl.
名字是萝丝这是照片,认识她吗?
She goes by the name of Rosie.Here’s her photo. Do you know her?
电♥话♥应♥召♥女郎,或许…
She worked by telephone,not freelance.
跟黑道有关系
Probably connectedwith the syndicate.
太高级了,我不认识她
Out of my league.I wouldn’t know her.
有人认识她吗?
Maybe you know somebody who would.
你找她干嘛?我是她老哥
– Why you looking for her?- I’m her brother.
我得了癌症,想见她最后一面
I got cancer.I want to see her.
你们兄妹感情真好
You two look close.
有烟吗?
Got a cigarette?
你妹妹好像很高级
Your sister sounds expensive.
去找富豪酒店的迈克
Try Michael,bartender at the Regal Hotel.
我找的不是他
That wasn’t the nameI was looking for.
我只认识他
The only one I got.
我试着找你,但…你换了电♥话♥号♥码,我找不到你
I tried to call you, but youmust have changed your number.
我不会告诉你的,史泰曼
– I never gave you my original number.- Ha, ha.
那家伙长什么样?
What did this guy look like?
深褐色的头发,蓝色的眼睛
He had dark hair, blue eyes.
杀人不眨眼的狠角色
A real Cro-Magnon-looking bastard.
如果琳死了,他就帮了个大忙
If Lynn’s dead,maybe he did us a favor.
是啊,只是我少赚了一千元
Ha, ha. I know what you mean,except I’m out like a grand a month.
咱们再想办法
Maybe we can work something out.
他叫什么?
– Did you get a name?- Mm.
他说他叫波特
He said his name was Porter.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
他是去找波特吗?
He said he was there for Porter?
不,他说他是波特
No, no, he said he was Porter.
老实说,我也不想被他盯上
I wouldn’t want that guyafter me either.
我想你也有同感怎么?我是无名小卒吗?
– I know how you must feel.- What am I? A nobody?
我有手下只要吩咐一声
I’ve got friends.All I have to do is point.
说出他名字,他就死定了
I pick up a phoneand he’s a dead man.
这次他活不了
And this time he stays dead!
小声点好吗?
Try to keep it down,all right?
别激动
It’s okay.
他提到我什么?
What’d he say about me?
没什么,他说你欠他钱
He said you owed him money.
没说别的吗?
Nothing else?
没有,你欠他多少?
Nothing. Why?How much you owe him?
不关你的屁事
None of your business.
我只是觉得他想杀你
I just got the feelinghe’d like to kill you.
天啊
Oh, Christ!
波特
Porter.
什么?
What?
你说了什么?
What’d you tell him?
没有
Nothing!
我能说什么?你告诉他,那笔钱和海洛英
– What could I tell him?- You tell him about the money? Heroin?
都在他手上我说货是我送的
He had it with him!I told him I delivered it.
没说别的吗?
Nothing else?
我什么也不知道
I don’t know nothing else!
你一定招出名字让他来找我
You gave him something. A name.Someone who knows where to find me.
我向我老母发誓
I swear on my mother…
去你老母
Fuck your mother!
别骂人,冷静点看什么看?
– That’s not nice. Take it easy.- What are you looking at?
魏尔别这样不要闹事了
Val, don’t.Not again. Don’t do that, man.
看什么看?住手
– What the fuck you looking at?- No, Val, don’t.
拜托你,别闹事
Come on. Not again.
快点住手
Don’t. Come on. Not again.
有问题吗?
– Come on. Just forget it.- Is there some trouble here?
没有,你知道吗?我们正要走
We’re just…we’re leaving.
这样吧,魏尔,我请客
You know what, Val?This one’s on me.
难道要我掏钱请客吗?
You see me reachingfor my fucking wallet?
他升了职,心情有点亢奋
Sorry. He just got a promotion,so he’s a little tense.
老兄,迈克在吗?
Is there a Michael here?
他在那里
That’s him over yonder.
迈克
Michael.
听说你认识高级应♥召♥女郎
You’re the man to seeabout horizontal refreshment?
我在找一位叫萝丝的女孩
I’m looking for a girl named Rosie.
召♥妓♥是违法的你说什么我不懂
Prostitution is illegaland you’re speaking Greek.
这种事通常要低调一点
Usually these matters are conductedwith more discretion.
这样够低调吗?
Be discreet now.
她叫什么?萝丝
– What was her name?- Rosie.
谁要找她?打给她就是了
– Who’s looking for her?- Just call her.
萝丝?
– Rosie?- Yeah?
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
去看医生
– Unh!- Take care of that.
你是什么人?
– Rosie.- Who the hell is this?
波特
– Porter.- Ha, ha.
少来,波特死了
Try again, honey.Porter’s dead.
我以前是你的司机兼保镖
I used to drive for you.Provide a safe work environment.
波特?
Porter?
Yeah.
何必要痛上加痛?
Why pour salt on old wounds?
没有必要
I didn’t need to.
我猜我对她心太软
I guess I had a soft spot for her.
快进来
Come on, come in.
你这死人气色挺好的
You look pretty goodfor a dead guy.
你怎么听说的?
How’d you hear about it?
有人在放话
People we know were talking.
我也听说你老婆回来了
Plus I heard your wifewas back in town alone.
她死了
She’s dead.
很遗憾,波特
I’m sorry, Porter.
为什么?
Why?
天啊,你还是没变你还是一样冷酷无情
Jesus. Surly Porter.You’re the same as ever, aren’t you?
这不像你的作风
This doesn’t look like you.
人都会改变
Yeah, well, people change.
不要动,没关系
Stay.
没关系,来吧
It’s okay.Come on, sweetheart.
这是世上最悍的狗
Meet the nastiest dogwho ever lived.
叫什么?
What’s his name?
波特
Porter.
你走后,它负责保护我
He took your job after you left.
跟你一样狠,只是不会离开我
He’s just as tough,but he won’t leave me. Mwah.
我要你帮忙
I need a favor.
帮忙?
A favor?
也许你真的变了
Maybe you’re not the same as ever.
我找地下组织的人
I’m looking for a syndicate boy.
那是黑道,已没人说地下组织
It’s the Outfit.We don’t say “syndicate” anymore.
随你怎么说
You know what I mean.Whatever.
别生气,他叫什么?
Don’t get touchy, Porter.What’s his name?
魏尔雷斯尼
Val Resnick.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
你认识他?
You know him?
没错,几年前见过面
I met up with him oncea few years ago.
他喜欢毒打应♥召♥女郎
He can’t use Star’s service.He beats up the girls.
差点打死一个
He almost killed one.
就是你?
You?
重要吗?你丢下我不管
Does it matter?You quit looking after me, remember?
你知道他在哪儿吗?
Would you know where he might be?
我想他住在旅馆吧?
I suppose he’s at the hotel.
哪一家?黑道住的旅馆,他们都住那
– Which one?- The Outfit hotel.
你有地址吗?
The address?
我们是朋友,对吧?
We’re friends, right?
至少以前是我现在也是黑道手下
I mean, we used to be.But I’m an employee too.
他们不喜欢我随便乱说话没错
The Outfit wouldn’t like metelling you, would they?
你有多强悍,波特?
How strong are you?
我认为你是世上最强悍的人
Personally, I think you arethe strongest man I’ve ever met.
不过这还不够
But I wonder if it’s enough.
为什么?
For what?