是波特太太
Mrs. Porter.
随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
起来,转过去,起来
Get up. Turn around.
赶紧起来
Come on. Get up.Come on.
这是什么?
What have we got here? Huh?
这里有多少钱?
How much in here? Huh?
两千
It’s two grand.
这是什么?
– What’s in here?- Helium.
你想会是什么?是海洛英啦
The fuck you think it is?It’s heroin.
惨了,惨了
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
魏尔雷斯尼
Val Resnick.
他在哪?
Where is he?
你想知道吗?
You want to know where he is?Ha, ha.
他在这儿,你看
He’s right here.
去你的
Look. Fuck you.
答错了
Wrong answer.
你这浑蛋
Aah! God! You motherfucker!
该死魏尔雷斯尼
– Fuck!- Val Resnick.
从来没听过
I never heard of him, man.
钱和毒品哪儿来的?
Where’d you get theenvelope and the shit?
拜托,他们会杀了我
Oh come on, man.They’re going to fucking kill me.
你以为我不敢?想活就快说
What do you think I’m gonna do?Worry about me.
别这样,好啦…好啦…
Oh, come on. Okay.Okay, okay, okay.
史泰曼…亚瑟史泰曼那烂人
Stegman, Stegman, man.Arthur fucking Stegman, okay?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
南区计程车行
South End Taxi.
费洛嘉路
Farragut Road, man.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我找亚瑟史泰曼
I’m looking for Arthur Stegman.
他不在,我能效劳吗?
He ain’t here.Something I can help you with?
不,你不能,他人呢?
No, you can’t.Where is he?
不晓得,他不在
I don’t know.He ain’t here.
猜猜看
Take a guess.
什么?
What?
猜猜看他会在哪里
Take a guess about where he is.
他在家吗?
Is he at home?
你去死吧
Why don’t yougo fuck yourself.
开始了
Here we go.
我赢定了快点掷
This one’s mine.Roll it.
我赢了
Wait, that was mine.
有人要找你
There’s somebody here to see you.
我找史泰曼
I’m looking for Stegman.
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我是波特
I’m Porter.
波特,看起来你…犯了攻击罪
Porter, that looks like, uh, assault to me.
看起来波特也会拒捕
Porter looks like he likesto resist arrest.
可恶,别在这里开枪
– Hey, hey! Whoa!- Fuck! Not in here.
他只是有话要说
Jesus! He just wants to talk.
对吧?对不对?
Am I right? Did I call it?
你是史泰曼吗?
Are you Stegman?
也许是你要什么?
Maybe. What do you want?
你手下的货没送成
Your boy didn’t make his delivery.
– 我的天啊 – 哦,亚瑟
– Jesus.- Whoa, Artie.
不要紧,到外面再说
Hey, listen. Don’t worry about it.Why don’t we talk outside?
亚瑟,你是毒贩?
Artie, you’re a dealer?
别多管闲事,好吗?
Just forget about it, all right?
还有别碰我的钱,走吧
Don’t touch my money either.Come on…
这是海洛英吗?
This is heroin?
是海洛英
This is heroin.
别担心,轻松一点
Don’t worry about it.Take it easy.
咱们出去谈
Let’s talk.
看什么看?玩你的牌
What are you looking at?Play your game.
你在到处滴血
And you’re bleedingall over my couch!
走吧
Come on!
史泰曼在瞒着我们
Steggie’s been holding out on us.
我去查一查
I’ll check it out.
魏尔雷斯尼
Val Resnick.
他怎样?他在哪?
– What about him?- You’re gonna tell me where he is.
不行,就算我知道也不会说
No, no! Even if I knew,the answer would still be no.
你在哪里碰到送货小弟?送货的地方
– Where’d you meet up with my boy?- At his drop.
他死了?
Is he dead?
没有,不过女的死了,吸毒过量
No, but she is. OD’d on that crapyou’ve been sending her.
又怎样?关你什么事?
So? What do you care?
我是她先生
I’m her husband.
你不会杀我吧?
You’re not going to kill me.are you? Heh.
在孩子面前不会
Not in front of these kids.
他人呢?
Where is he?
不知道
I don’t know!
是真的
That’s the truth.
货是昨晚送给我的下个月才会再联络
It got delivered to me last night.I won’t see anyone till next month.
干嘛这么麻烦?
Why all the trouble?
他怕那女的,我是说…
He’s afraid of the girl.I mean…
波特太太
…of Mrs. Porter.
我知道的就这么多
I mean, that’s how it looks to me.
其他我都不知道
I don’t know nothing about this.
我和魏尔认识很久了
I know Val from the old days.
三个月前他找我帮忙
Three months ago, he asks meto do him a favor.
我每月多赚一千,何乐不为?
I make an extra grand a month.I figure, what the hell?
你干嘛威胁我?我又不是魏尔的死党
Now you threaten to kill me?That much a buddy of Val’s I am not.
我只知道他还在这里
He’s in the city.That’s all I know.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
他说的几时?
– He said so.- When?
他来这里跟我说他又回到黑帮
When he came. Said he squaredhimself with the syndicate.
这次肯定能吃香喝辣
Said he was backin the big time for good.
他很兴奋
He was very excited.
跟他说波特也回来了
You tell him that Porter is back too.
波特要讨回他的钱
And he wants his money.
否则我会等孩子不在来找你
I’ll come back for youwhen these kids are not around.
我该几时跟他说?
When would I tell him this?
讲话啊
Talk to me.
有位小姐找你,她叫珍珠
There’s a young ladyto see you. Her name is Pearl.
她有两种不良嗜好
She’s got two very bad habits.
我只对其中一种有兴趣
Right now I’m only interestedin one of them.
让她上来
Ha, ha. Send her up.
718室请上去
Apartment 718, ma’am.Go right on up.
叫她上来,搞什么?
Send her up.
我是哈斯卡,抱歉打扰你
It’s Haskell.Sorry to call you at home…
别道歉,不要烦我
Don’t be sorry.Just don’t call.
出了事,南区计程车行来电
I got a call from a cab guyon the south end.
什么事?史泰曼那小子
– What is it?- It’s this guy, Stegman.
可恶,等一下
Shit. Hold on a second.
跪下来,婊♥子♥我要好好教训你
On your knees, bitch.I want satisfaction.
我在讲电♥话♥,珍珠
– I’m on the phone, Pearl.- Unh.
叫我珍珠夫人,臭狗屎
It’s “Mistress Pearl.”
我正在讲电♥话♥
– I’m on the fucking phone!- Unh!
有屁快放
Make it quick, huh?
史泰曼打电♥话♥来
This guy Stegman calls.
他很紧张,被吓得屁滚尿流
He sounded all nervous,like something scared him.
他想找你,我说我会安排
He had to talk to you.I said I’d see what I could do.
他没说是什么事?他说琳死了
– What was it about?- He said to tell you Lynn was dead.
有个家伙放话要找你他没说别的
He said some guy wanted you.That’s all he said.
我只想让你知道
I thought you ought to know.
做得好,我会去找他
You did right.I want to talk to him.
谁?史泰曼吗?
Who, Stegman?
还尼克森咧,当然是史泰曼
No, President Nixon.Of course, Stegman!
叫他到桥下的酒吧等我
Tell him, uh, Varrick’s, by the bridge.
这样吧
Make it, uh… hmm.
二十分钟后
Make it 20 minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!