用椅子打你的对手
Hit your opponent with a chair
踢! 踢! 踢!
Kick Kick Kick!
慢动作 Slow motion.
特雷弗,你什麽时候变得这麽暴♥力♥?
Trevor,when did you become so violent?
带我去看一场比赛
Take me to a match.
你坐前排就能被血溅到
You get splattered in the front row.
我不想被血溅到
I don’t want to be splattered.
是的 你会的!
Yes you do!
这将是你给我的生日礼物
It’ll be your birthday present to me.
你知道你得到的是什麽吗?
You know what you’re getting?
新百科全书
A new encyclopedia.
精♥装♥本 Leather bound.
修西迪德斯的培罗波尼战争史
Thucydides History of the Peloponnesian War.
我要送你51本全新的书
No,I’m getting you 51 crackling volumes.
每天都会有关于棉花农场发展的突击测验
There’ll be pop quizzes every day on the development of cotton farms.
嗨,艾琳 Hi,Arlene.
你不能留在这裡,瑞奇
You can’t stay here,Ricky.
我知道 I know.
听着,我知道我们的经历是一场噩梦,艾琳
Look,I know what we had was a nightmare,Arlene.
但我做到了 But I did it.
你做到了什麽?
You did what?
我知道我不能回来
I knew I couldn’t come back
除非我是清醒的
unless I was sober.
这是真的 It’s the truth.
5个月,2星期零4天滴酒未沾
Five months,two weeks and four days are the truth.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
这有什麽关係呢?
What does it matter?
我知道我必须改变
I knew I had to change.
你清醒了吗?
Are you sober?
是的,我清醒待在这裡
Yeah,I got sober staying right here.
哦,你比我有毅力
Well,you’re stronger than me.
你能停一下吗?
Can you just stop for a minute?
拜託? Please?
我们能坐下来谈谈吗?
Can we just sit down and talk?
好吧! Okay
天哪! God
对不起 I’m sorry.
你来这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我想请你谅解
I want you to understand.
不需要任何解释
No explanation required.
请不要那样跟我说话
Please don’t talk to me like that.
我们在一起13年,尤金
We had 13 years in,Eugene.
他现在清醒了 我们在一起从来没有清醒过
He’s sober now. We’ve never been sober together.
我祝福你们
I wish you luck.
我觉得应该给他一次机会
I feel like I’ve got to give him a chance.
机会? A chance?
什麽机会?
A chance for what?
去改变 试图弥补失去的时间
To change. To try to make up for lost time.
带特雷弗去看球赛?和他一起做”父亲”的事情吗?
To take Trevor to ball games? Do “daddy” things with him?
是啊,他答应会试一试
Yeah,he promised to try.
我该怎麽办?
What should I do?
放聪明点 Be smart
他是特雷弗的爸爸
He’s his father.
他让你怀孕的,艾琳
He impregnated you,Arlene.
他在其他方面还当过特雷弗的父亲吗?
In what other way has he been a father to Trevor ?
除非把某人打倒是一种新的家庭价值观
Unless knocking somebody around is a new family value.
你胡说什麽? 他从未碰过特雷弗
What do you mean? He never touched Trevor.
喔,对了,只有打你
Oh,that’s right,only you.
他只是拿你出气 那好多了
He only took it out on you. That’s so much better.
特雷弗跟你说了什麽?
What did Trevor tell you?
够多了 Enough.
这种事不该被保密 这样对特雷弗有什麽好处?
Secrets like that shouldn’t be kept. What good does it do Trevor?
瑞奇从来没有故意打我
Ricky never meant to hit me.
我们都喝醉了!
We were drunk!
天哪! 像你这样的女人是怎麽回事?
Christ! What is it with women like you?
这是你自己告诉自己的吗?”他打了我也没关係”
Is that something you tell yourself? “It’s okay he beat me.”
“特雷弗没事”
“Trevor’s okay.”
特雷弗把自己关在浴室裡
Trevor locked himself in a bathroom
而他不能呼吸
And he can’t breathe.
而他在祈祷这一切会停止!
And he’s praying that it will stop!
特雷弗从来没有经历过这种事!
Trevor never went through that!
你怎麽知道特雷弗经历了什麽?
How you know what Trevor went through?
你怎麽知道?
How do you know?
你怎知他下次打了你之后
How do you know the next time after you
他不会对特雷弗下手?
He doesn’t come for Trevor?
我知道我在说什麽,艾琳
I know what I’m talking about,Arlene.
我父亲跪在地上乞求我母亲
My father got on his knees and begged my mother.
而我妈妈,她总是原谅他
And my mother,she always took him back.
我一直搞不懂
I never understood it.
她遮掩着瘀青和伤口
She’d cover the bruises and the cuts
然后她就会带他来
And she’d take him back.
因为他哭着哀求
Because he begged and he cried.
问我他回来后发生了什麽
Ask me what happened after he came back.
你想知道我发生了什麽事!
You wanted to know what happened to me!
现在问我!Now ask me!
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this.
“他有没有伤害你? ” 问啊!
“Did he hurt you? ” Ask!
他有没有伤害你?
Did he hurt you?
不会太久的
Not for long.
我13岁就离家 我逃走了
By 13 I was gone. I ran away.
但我很想她
But I missed her
所以我不得不回去并见她
So I had to go back and see her.
所以有一天晚上我回家了
So one night I did.
现在问问那天晚上发生了什麽事你
Now ask what happened that night.
“你回来的那晚发生了什麽事,尤金?”
“What happened that night you came back,Eugene? ”
出了什麽事?
What happened?
他在那裡,像往常一样喝醉了
He was there,drunk as usual.
只是这一次,我不一样了
Only this time,I wasn’t the same.
我十六岁了
I was 16 years old
而我不再怕他了
And I was no longer afraid of him.
而当我看着他的眼睛
And when I looked him in the eye.
并告诉他如果他再碰她,我就杀了他
And told him if he ever touched her again,I would kill him
他知道了 He knew
他知道他再也不会为我而存在了
He knew that he would never exist for me again.
而我就站在房♥子前面
And I’m standing in front of the house.
我在尖叫着让她出来
I’m screaming for her to come out.
我告诉她,她不用再忍♥受了
I’m telling her she doesn’t have to take it anymore.
我告诉她 她现在可以和我一起走
She doesn’t. She can come with me now.
我没看到这会发生
I don’t see it coming.
他用2*4的木板打我的头,而我的耳朵都流血了
He hits my head with a two-by-four and I’m bleeding from my ear.
他把我拖到房♥子后面的车♥库♥裡 然后他就走了
He’s dragging me behind the house into the garage. Then he’s gone.
一分钟,五分钟,我不知道
A minute,five minutes,I don’t know.
然后他回来了并把我弄湿了
Then he’s back and wetting me down.
而我不明白
And I don’t understand.
我不明白为什麽水闻起来这麽难闻
I don’t understand why water should smell so bad.
我不明白 然后我看到了它
I don’t understand. And then I see it.
我看到…I see…
这个…This…
这个汽油桶
This gas can.
他卡车上的红色汽油罐
This red gas can from his truck.
而他最后看了我一眼
And he looks at me one last time.
而且他点燃一根火柴
And he lights a match.
而我记得的最后一件事
And the last thing I remember.
而且我永远不会忘记这
And I’ll never forget it.
就是他的眼神
Were his eyes.
他的眼神,因为眼神裡充满着了这个…
His eyes,because they were filled with this…
极大的…Immense…
满足感 Satisfaction
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
别告诉我你为我感到多麽难过!
Don’t tell me how sorry you are for me!
告诉我你要怎麽阻止这种事发生在特雷弗身上
Tell me how you’ll stop it happening to Trevor.
瑞奇绝不会那麽做
Ricky would never do that.
哦,天啊,艾琳,他没必要这麽做
Oh,Jesus,Arlene. He doesn’t have to.
他所要做的就是不爱他
All he has to do is not love him.
天哪! Jeez!
怎麽回事?
What’s going on?
怎麽回事?
What’s going on?
我会告诉你怎麽回事
I’ll tell you what’s going on.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
它看起来像什麽?
What’s it look like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!