Even from a kid,I’ll take it.
我不能再搞砸否则就死定了
I can’t mess up again or I’ll be dead.
我很感激你想回报特雷弗
I appreciate that you’re trying to pay back Trevor.
我不被允许回报特雷弗
I’m not allowed to pay back Trevor.
那你在做什麽?
Then what is it you’re doing?
我要让爱传出去
I’m paying it forward.
我知道你要我走
I know you want me to go.
我会走 I’ll go.
什麽是让爱传出去?
What’s paying it forward?
那是我 That’s me.
以及另外3个人
And that’s three people.
而我要帮助他们
And I’m going to help them
但它必须是真正意义上的大事
But it has to be something really big.
一些他们自己做不到的事情
Something they can’t do by themselves.
所以我替他们完成
So I do it for them.
然后他们再去帮另外3个人
Then they do it for three other people.
这样就能帮9个人
That’s nine.
然后这每个人再帮助3个人
And I do three more.
那就变成27个人,所以…
That’s 27,so…
我的数学不是很好,但很快就能传开,你知道吗?
I’m not really good at math but it gets big really fast. You know?
好了,好了,好了
All right,all right,all right.
请发表意见
A little articulation,please.
请说? Yes?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it’s a good idea.
尚恩? Shawn?
这很愚蠢 It’s stupid.
亚当? Adam?
这是荣誉制度
It’s the honor system.
人们对荣誉制度嗤之以鼻
People blow off the honor system.
那又怎样? So what?
只有你这麽想
Just because you do.
特雷弗,同学们认为
Trevor,the class thinks
你想出了一个过于乌託邦的想法
That you’ve come up with an overly utopian idea.
马上查查那个词
Look that word up in a minute.
就像一个完美的世界?
Like a perfect world?
所以? So?
那麽是什麽让你有了这个想法呢?
So what put this idea in your head?
因为…Because…
一切都糟透了
Everything sucks.
他跟你谈过这件事?
He talked to you about this?
我们已经讨论过了
We’ve had our discussions.
但你不必担心
But you don’t have to worry.
因为我会告诉他我们不能再谈了
Because I’ll tell him we can’t talk no more.
不,别这麽做
No,don’t do that.
你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
是的,女士 Yes,ma’am.
我打电♥话♥给总统谈污染的事
I called the president to talk about pollution.
但我妈妈说现在他们会把我们列入黑名单
But my mom said now they’ll put us on some list.
所以她挂断电♥话♥
So she hung up.
在这项任务中,我在两家超♥市♥张贴了回收传♥单♥
For this assignment,I put up recycling fliers at two supermarkets.
我要在中国大♥陆♥建设网站
I’m going to put up a website in Chinese.
请中国大♥陆♥的每个小孩同时网上冲浪
It’ll tell all the kids in China to jump up and down at the same time.
目的是让地球偏离轨道?
The goal being to knock the Earth off its axis.
没错 Yeah.
谢谢你,请坐下,尚恩
Thank you. Sit down. Shawn
哦,你们的构想惊人又多样化
Well,your ideas are as surprising as they are variegated.
把这句话添加到你要查找的单字列表中
Add that to your list of words to look up.
但我想把注意力集中在我们今天听到的一个计划上
But I want to focus for a moment on one project we heard today.
我教了很多年书
I’ve been teaching for many years
这也是第一个需要
And it’s the first new idea that also.
极端相信人们善良的行为的新想法
Requires an extreme act of faith in the goodness of people.
特雷弗已经尝试与世界互动
Trevor has made an attempt to interact with the world.
而这就是作业的本意
And that was the assignment.
我若常轻易地讚美别人
And if I were an effusive person given to easy praise.
我会说这是令人钦佩的
I would call that admirable.
今天要查的生词有:乌託邦、谜、量和多样化
The words from today: utopian,enigma,quantum,Add variegated.
我要你们今晚回家就要查
I want you to go home tonight.
嘿,西莫内特先生
Hey,Mr. Simonet.
哈囉! Hello
你只是好心吗?
Were you just being nice?
对什麽事? About what?
对于我的构想
About my idea
你觉得很好还是教师似的而已?
Do you think it’s good or were you just being teachery?
教师似的? Teachery?
胡扯 Bullshitting.
我给你的印象是一个虚假的好人吗?
Do I strike you as someone falsely nice?
不是 No
你甚至不是真的那麽好
You’re not even really all that nice.
哦,这是个错误
Well,it was a slip-up
这种事不会再发生了
And it will not happen again.
什麽?What?
你的脸怎麽了?
What happened to your face?
你今天抽到短籤了吗,特雷弗?
Did you draw the short straw today,Trevor?
这不是一个与社会研究非常相关的学科,对吗?
It’s not a very pertinent subject to social studies,is it?
去告诉他们我就是这麽说的
Go and tell them that’s what I said.
告诉谁?Tell who?
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你知道杰瑞住哪裡吗? 那边15号♥
You know where Jerry is? Over there in 15.
这是更多的产品
It’s more product.
是谁啊?Who is it?
我是特雷弗
It’s Trevor.
我要找杰瑞
I’m looking for Jerry.
杰瑞不在这裡
Jerry’s not here.
他什麽时候会回来?
When will he be back?
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
现在给我滚开!
Now get out of here!
杰瑞? Jerry?
走开!
Get out of here!
请你出来,杰瑞
Please come out,Jerry.
(西莫内特先生)
我记得在1976年,学校系统中就有这样的计划
I remember in 1976 there were those programs in the school system.
而今现在,这一切都消失了
And now,all that’s gone.
我得走了 I gotta go.
特雷弗,你早上一下课就离开了
Trevor,You ran out of class this morning.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
哈囉! Hello.
哈囉! Hello.
请进 Come in.
特雷弗不舒服,他在房♥裡
Trevor’s not feeling good. He is in his room.
抱歉,他怎麽了?
I’m sorry. What’s the matter?
只是肚子痛
Just a tummy ache.
你要不要进来?
Do you want to come in?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
请坐 Sit down.
谢谢你 Thank you.
这是一个非常漂亮的家
It’s a very beautiful home.
谢谢 Thank you.
你一辈子都住在拉斯维加斯吗?
Have you lived in Vegas your whole life?
对啊! Yeah.
我告诉他如果你想和我谈谈
I told him if you wanted to talk to me
我会来学校
I would come to the school.
麦基尼太太,我没要求见你
Mrs. McKinney,I didn’t ask to see you.
哦,特雷弗说你要做家庭访问
Well,Trevor said you did.
是啊,而且他给了我一张你的纸条
Yeah and he gave me a note from you.
显然不是你写的
Which you didn’t write.
他给你我写的字条?
He gave you a note from me?
哦,天哪,太可怕了 他一直都很…
Oh,God,that’s horrible. He’s been so…
不,我不是指你 不需要任何解释
No,I didn’t mean you. No explanation required.
我会走的 不要详细说明
I’ll go. Don’t elaborate.
这不是私人恩怨 我对此已习以为常了
It’s not personal. I’m used to this.
你能停下来吗?我们能不能稍微倒回一下?
Would you stop? Can we just rewind here a little bit?
我显然没意识到特雷弗有多喜欢你
I obviously didn’t realize how much Trevor likes you.
在家长观摩会上我们没有什麽不能讨论的
That’s nothing that we can’t discuss on parent-teacher night.
那你为什麽要来?
Then why did you come?
你为什麽不直接让我来学校呢?
Why didn’t you just tell me to come to the school?
因为你曾来学校找我谈你儿子的事
Because you came to the school to talk to me about your son.
而我表现得像一个…
And I behaved like a…
溷蛋? An asshole?
抱歉 Sorry.
这种字眼太下流了吧!?
Is that too trailer-trash a word?
你觉得 “下三滥” 怎样?
How’s “rat bastard” sit with you?
挺不错的
It’s pretty good.
“猪头”? “Dickhead”?
哦,我喜欢
Oh,I like that.
听着,我…Look,I’m…
我准备了晚饭
I made all this food.
它就放在这裡
It’s just sitting here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!