Please. I’ve already spoken to your mother
这自然让我找到了你
Which naturally led me to you.
我妈? My mother?
她谈到了让爱传出去的事
She told me about pay it forward.
你是如何帮助她的 我在做一篇报道
How you helped her. I’m doing a story.
你不行 这是私事
You can’t. That’s private.
这让我儿子很难过
It upset my son.
这是一个社会研究方面的事情
It was a social studies thing
但这并没有奏效
And it didn’t work.
社会科学? Social studies?
别烦他 他只想念完七年级
Leave it alone. He just wants to get on with seventh grade.
七年级? Seventh grade?
今天是他生日,而且现在不是时候
It’s his birthday and it’s a bad time.
很抱歉 I’m sorry
不,是我要抱歉
No,I’m sorry.
我从洛杉矶追踪这篇报导来到了这裡
I’ve been tracking this story from Los Angeles.
让爱传出去的,运动,已传到洛杉矶
Pay it Forward,the movement,reached L.A.
拜託 运动?
Come on. The movement?
对 你儿子和这件事有关吗?
Yeah. Your son had something to do with this?
我真的很感激你,麦基尼女士
I really appreciate this,Mrs. McKinney.
这取决于他
It’s up to him.
准备好了吗,强击手?
Ready,slugger?
我想是的
I guess
坐好 请坐在椅子上
Here you go. Up here,please.
就像你要理髮一样
Just like you’re getting a haircut.
你曾经接受过採访吗?
You been interviewed before?
没有 No
这是我送你的礼物
This is for you.
嗨! 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
你叫什麽名字?
What’s your name?
克里斯钱德勒 很高兴见到你
Chris Chandler. Nice to meet you.
比看牙医还不痛 做你自己就好
Less painful than the dentist. Just be yourself
好吗? Okay?
准备开始了吗?
Ready to go?
我想是的 I guess.
拜託,你得有点热情才行
Come on,you got to have some gusto here.
好吧! All right
好了,我们开始 好的,太好了
All right,let’s go. All right,great.
做你自己就好 放轻鬆点
Just be yourself. Relax.
一定会很有趣的
It’s gonna be a lot of fun.
好吧! Okay
我们可以开始了吗?
We’re on?
嗨,我是克里斯.钱德勒
Hi,I’m Chris Chandler
今天和我一起的还有一位不同寻常的七年级学生
And I’m joined today by an unusual seventh grader.
特雷弗.麦基尼
Trevor McKinney.
特雷弗,你一定为你自己感到自豪
Trevor,you must be pretty proud of yourself.
不会 No
所以你一点也不自豪吗?
So you’re not proud at all?
我不知道 我想是的
I don’t know. I guess.
拜託,你发起了一场运动,就像让爱传出去 你不感到自豪吗?
Come on,you start a movement like Pay it Forward. You’re not proud?
我想是的 I guess
我的社会科学作业得了个”A”
I got an “A” in social studies.
但这只是为了努力
But that was just for the effort.
我尝试的事都没成功
Stuff I did,it didn’t work out.
你现被採访了
You’re here.
对,可是…Yeah,but…
我不知道 我真的很努力
I don’t know. I tried real hard.
但什麽事都没发生
But nothing really happened.
我妈妈的事起作用了
My mom’s stuff worked.
她找我外婆谈了谈 有点像是和她和好了
She talked to my grandma. Kind of made up with her.
这件事对她来说很困难
It was really hard for her.
这对我来说太棒了
It was great for me
因为外婆会来参加我的生日派对
Because my grandma came to my birthday party.
而我真的很想她
And I had really missed her.
而这就是为什麽让爱传出去能去了所有这些地方
And that’s why Pay it Forward went to all those places.
因为我妈妈的功劳
Because of my mom.
因为她是如此勇敢
Because she was so brave.
我的作业,我不知道
My stuff,I don’t know.
我觉得有些人太害怕了或者什麽的…
I think some people are too scared or something…
认为事情可以有所不同
To think things can be different.
这个世界并不完全是…
The world’s not exactly…
太烂 Shit
我想对一些习惯了这样的事情的人来说这很难
I guess it’s hard for some people who are used to things the way they are.
就算现状很糟
Even if they’re bad.
也很难改变 To change.
而他们就有点放弃了
And they kind of give up.
当他们一放弃,每个人…
When they do,everybody…
他们有点输了
They kind of lose.
嗨,艾琳. Hi,Arlene.
我不想成为他所说的那种人
I don’t want to be one of those people he’s talking about.
而我也成了其中的一员
And I’ve become one.
我不想再浪费一秒钟的时间了
I don’t want to spend another second of wasted air.
请不要让我永远困在这裡
Please don’t let me stay trapped in here forever.
我不会的 I won’t.
我不想在没有你的情况下再度过一秒
I don’t want to spend another second without you.
再见
See you around.
好吧,回头见,伙计们
All right,see you later,guys.
再见! Bye!
放开我! 住手!
Let me go! Stop it!
你跟谁说了?
Who’d you tell?
你告诉谁了,告密者?
Who’d you tell,tattletale?
我没有告诉任何人
I didn’t tell anybody.
我什麽也没说
I didn’t say anything.
救命! Help!
住手!特雷弗!
Stop it! Trevor!
住手! Stop it!
特雷弗! Trevor!
过来! Come here.
放开我! Let me go!
住手! Cut it out!
不要! 特雷弗!
No! Trevor!
从我面前消失!
Get out of my face!
揍他! 快点!
Punch him! Come on!
不要! No!
离他远点!
Leave him alone!
快叫辆救护车来!
Someone get an ambulance!
我想对一些习惯了这样的事情的人来说这很难
I guess it’s hard for some people who are used to things the way they are.
就算现状很糟
Even if they’re bad.
也很难改变
To change.
我想他们有点是放弃了
I guess they kind of give up.
而当他们一放弃
And when they do.
每个人都是输家
Everybody kind of loses.
这些时刻让你很遗憾地报告了任何事情
These moments make you sorry to report anything.
这位杰出的年轻人死于今晚7点35分
This remarkable young man died at 7:35 this evening.
洛杉矶和旧金山
There are now confirmed incidents of Pay it Forward
现在已经证实了”让爱传出去” 确切的实例
In L.A.,San Francisco.
在凤♥凰♥城,我们正在检查
In Phoenix,we’re checking
如果这16个寄养孩童受赠电脑
If the 16 foster children who received computers.
是否也与此运动有关联
Is connected to this movement.
很困难 It’s hard.
你不能计划它
You can’t plan it.
你必须更多地观察人们
You have to watch people more.
要随时注意他们才能保护他们
Sort of keep an eye on them to protect them.
因为他们不能总是看到他们需要的东西
Because they can’t always see what they need.
这就像是你的大好机会
It’s like your big chance
修理一些不像你自行车的东西
To fix something that’s not like your bike.
你可以改变一个人
You can fix a person.
这就是你想要的生日礼物吗,每个人都让爱传出去?
Is that what you want for your birthday,everybody to pay it forward?
我不能要求那样做
I can’t ask for that.
你当然可以 为什麽不行?
Sure you can. Why not?
行不通的
Wouldn’t work.
为什麽? Why?
我已经吹灭了我的蜡烛了
I already blew out my candles.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!