片名:让爱传出去
附近警车请立即赶往犯罪现场,立即到格利街3000号♥
10-86,possible 4-17. Baker,Henry. 3000 block of Bagley,4-17,10-30.
退后! 我要打死她! 哦,我的天啊!
Get back! I’ll shoot her! Oh,my God!
我重複 : 3- L-90
I repeat 3-L-90
请求你通知人♥质♥谈判小组
Request you notify hostage negotiation team.
请他们尽快赶来
Have them respond to my location.
有看见什麽吗?
See anything?
把那些车驱离现场!
Get those cars out of here!
嫌犯是男性,白人,大约…
Suspect is a male Caucasian,approximately…
我是记者 你来这裡有多久了?
I’m a reporter. How long have you been here?
走开!
Get out of here!
家庭暴♥力♥或吸毒? 那是他的女友还是什麽?
Domestic or drugs? Is that his girlfriend or what?
走开!
Get out of here!
她是谁? 快告诉我
Who is it? Talk to me.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
快点! Go on!
我有许可证 妈的 我完全有权待在这裡
I got my passes. Shit. I have every right to be here.
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
嫌犯已经撤退到房♥间裡
Suspect has withdrawn into the interior of the room.
我们不再有视觉接触了
We no longer have visual contact.
那是我的车
That was my car.
天啊!…Holy…
汽车出了点小问题吗?
Having a little car trouble?
观察力真敏锐
That’s a keen observation.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
那是”捷豹” It’s the Jag.
你想让我开你的车回家吗?
You want me to drive home in your car?
我想让你拿走我的车
I want you to take my car.
我最近运气很好 我不需要它
I’ve had a lot of luck lately. I don’t need it.
你送我一辆新的”捷豹”
You’re giving me a new Jaguar
儿你不用任何回馈?
And you don’t want anything?
我可证明 给我一张你的名片
I can prove it. Give me your card.
我会再和你联络
I’ll be in touch.
什麽,你想让我杀了你妻子还是怎麽的?
What,you want me to kill your wife or something?
不必 No.
很诱人,但是,不必了
Tempting,but,no.
就当是两个陌生人之间的慷慨馈赠
Call it generosity between two strangers.
慷慨馈赠? 这是一辆 “捷豹” 呀!
Generosity? It’s a Jaguar.
你要我把一辆新的 “捷豹” 开回家?
You expect me to drive home in a new Jaguar?
没错 That’s right.
你是个怪胎!
You’re a freak!
你是个怪胎!
You are a freak.
你想让我上这辆车?
You want me to get in this car?
决不! 它可能会爆♥炸♥
No way! It’ll probably blow up.
这真的很有趣,我的碎片像雨点一样落在街上!
That’s real funny,bits and pieces of me raining down in the street!
你以为我会接近那东西,你疯了!
You think I’m going near that thing,you’re nuts!
再说了,我自己有车
Besides,I got a car.
勉强算是 Sort of.
( 四个月前 )
什麽?你喜欢吗?
What? You like it?
刀锋很酷,蛤?
Cool blade,huh?
你想看看吗?
You want to see it?
把它放回你裤裆裡
Keep it in your pants.
同性恋 Fag.
他会杀了你的
He’s gonna kill you.
我有胡椒喷雾
I’ve got pepper spray.
显然,你们之前谁也没见过新老师
Apparently,none of you have ever seen a new teacher before.
我是西莫内特先生
I’m Mr. Simonet.
欢迎来到七年级
Welcome to the seventh grade.
中学,那座地狱般的,摇摇欲坠的桥,你们所有人都必须跨越
Middle school,that hellish,shaky bridge you all must cross.
在你们成为令人羡慕的高中精英之前
Before you become members of that undyingly enviable high school elite.
你可能认为你过这座桥的速度不够快
You may think you can’t cross this bridge fast enough.
你宁可闭上眼睛,在一切都结束之前不去想它
You’d rather close your eyes and not think about it until it’s all over.
哦,我来告诉你们
Well,I’m here to tell you.
这堂课不容许那种情况
That is not an option in this class.
迟到 Lateness.
拖拖拉拉 Tardiness.
开学第一天的第一堂课就迟到
To be late for your first class on your first day of school.
这象徵什麽?
What does that indicate?
我今天头髮特别乱吗?
I’m having a bad hair day?
也许这意味着缺乏尊重
Perhaps what it indicates is a lack of respect.
你看,我每天都会为了你们来上课
You see,I’m going to be here every day for you.
所以我期望你们也会为我而来
And so I expect you to be here for me.
准时 On time
没有借口 No excuses.
把它放下 Put that down.
等一下 Wait.
现在…Now…
这堂课是社会科学
This class is social studies.
也就是你们和世界的关係
That is you and the world.
是的 Yes.
外面有一个世界,即使你不想与之相遇
There is a world out there and even if you don’t want to meet it.
它仍然会打在你的脸上
It’s still going to hit you right in the face.
相信我 Believe me.
最好现在就开始思索这世界
Best start thinking about the world now
而这对你意味着什麽?
And what it means to you?
这个世界对你来说意味着什麽?
What does the world mean to you?
赶快! 一点课堂参与
Come on! A little class participation.
你们只想着下课吗?
Is it just this class you want to get out of?
你的房♥子,你的街道?
Your house,your street?
有人想去别的地方吗?
Any further any of you want to go than that?
是的? Yes?
购物中心 The mall.
离我只有两英哩远
That’s only two miles away from me.
让我再问你一个问题
Let me ask you another question.
你多久会想一次发生在这个城市以外的事情?
How often do you think about things that happen outside of this town?
你看不看新闻? 有吗?
Do you watch the news? Yes?
没有? No?
好吧,所以你们还没建立全球观
All right,so we’re not global thinkers yet
但为什麽我们不是呢?
But why aren’t we?
因为我们才11岁
Because we’re 11.
说得好 你叫什麽名字?
Good point. What’s your name?
特雷弗 Trevor.
或许特雷弗说得对
Maybe Trevor’s right.
我们为什麽要考虑这个世界?
Why should we think about the world?
毕竟,世界对我们有什麽期望?
After all,what does the world expect of us?
期望? Expect?
对你 Of you.
世界对你有什麽期望?
What does the world expect of you?
没有 Nothing.
没有 Nothing.
我的天啊,孩子们,他说得对极了
My God,boys and girls,he’s right.
没有 Nothing.
你在这 你们不会开车 你们没有投票权
Here you are. You can’t drive. You can’t vote.
上厕所要经过我的允许
You can’t go to the bathroom without a pass.
你们被强迫来读七年级
You’re stuck right here in the seventh grade.
但不是永远
But not forever.
因为有一天你们会自♥由♥
Because one day you’ll be free.
但若自♥由♥的那一天到来
But what if on that day you’re free.
你们还没准备好,你还没准备好
You haven’t prepared,you’re not ready.
然而你环顾四周,你并不喜欢这个世界
And yet you look around you and you don’t like what the world is.
若这世界…
What if the world…
只会让人♥大♥失所望?
Is just a big disappointment?
我们完蛋了
We’re screwed.
除非…Unless…
除非你带走这个世界上你不喜欢的东西
Unless you take the things that you don’t like about this world.
然后把它们翻个底朝天再塞回世界的屁♥眼♥裡
And you flip them upside down right on their ass.
别跟你们爸妈说我用了那个字
Don’t tell your parents I used that word.
而你们可以开始这样做
And you can start that.
从今天起 Today.
这就是你们的作业
This is your assignment.
额外加分题 它会持续一整年
Extra credit. It goes on all year long.
等一下 这有什麽问题吗?
Wait a minute. What’s wrong with this?
怎麽了?
What’s the matter?
是的? Yes?
这,就像,所以…
It’s,like,so…
那句话必须有一个词才能结束
There must be a word to finish that sentence.
快来人帮帮她
Someone help her.
奇怪 Weird.
疯狂 Crazy.
困难 Hard.
讨厌 Bummer.
讨厌 Bummer.
困难 Hard.
如果说 How about
有可能呢? Possible?
那是可能的 It’s possible.
可能性的领域…
The realm of possibility…
存在于哪裡?在你们每个人身上
Exists where? In each of you.
这裡 Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!