Go get ’em, pups!
贝贝 我一直在想
You know, Liberty, I’ve been thinking.
你就像是汪汪队的荣誉队员 是吗
You’re kind of like an honorary member of the PAW Patrol, right?
你要这麽说也可以
I suppose you could say that.
我的意思是 这可是你说的
I mean, your words, not mine.
如果想要成为正式队员的话 你需要一辆更快的车
But to be an official member, you’d need a faster vehicle, right?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
我的小破车残残旧旧 还生了锈
my ride’s a rusty old wagon with a wonky wheel
就总是「吱嘎 吱嘎 吱嘎」
that goes “eee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo.”
你也不必老提这件事
You don’t have to rub it in.
那辆车…
Is that…
是你的
It’s yours.
贝贝 冷静 冷静下来
Okay, Liberty, play it cool, play it cool.
啊 这太棒了 这是我这辈子见过的最棒的事情
Ahhh! This is amazing! It’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!
我从来没有这麽开心过
I’ve never been so happy!
就像我的一生都在朝著这一刻迈进一样
It’s like my whole life has been building towards this moment!
我所有的梦想都实现了
All my dreams have come true!
太神奇了
It’s so amazing!
看起来不错 贝贝
Looking good, Liberty.
贝贝 准备出发
Liberty! Ready for launch.
它在叫我的名字
The voice said my name!
我不敢相信这真的发生了
I can’t believe this is really happening!
五…
Five…
四… 三…
Four… Three…
等等 我不确定我准备好了没有
Wait, I’m not sure I’m ready for this.
– 二… – 我建议你抓稳了
– Two… – You might want to hang on.
一… 出发
One… Go!
♪ That’s my girl
♪ That’s my girl
♪ That’s my girl
♪ That’s my girl
♪ What you waiting for
♪ That’s my girl
♪ That’s my girl ♪
– 耶 贝贝 – 车不错啊
– Yeah, Liberty! – Nice wheels!
欢迎加入汪汪队
Welcome to the team!
我已经迫不及待了
I can’t wait to do that again!
队员们 我们还不知道接下来要面对什麽
Okay, team, we’ve got no idea what we’re heading into.
我们只能临场发挥了
We’re going to have to improvise.
♪ That’s my girl ♪
♪ That’s my girl ♪
前面就是韩丁大厦
Closing in on Humdinger Heights!
这里的情况越来越糟糕了
Things are getting pretty hairy out here!
灰灰 毛毛 小砾 护送大家进去
Rocky, Marshall, Rubble, get those people inside!
路马 贝贝 疏散路上人群
Zuma, Liberty, make sure the streets are clear.
收到 莱德队长
Aye aye, Ryder!
– 我过来了 – 小心
– Incoming! – Look out!
汪 抛网
Arf! Net!
拦住了
Nice catch!
你可以相信我 莱德
You can count on me, Ryder.
这捕云者有点棘手
The Cloud Catcher has gone critical.
我没办法把它弄下来
There’s no way to bring it down!
– 我去看看 – 注意安全
– We’ll see about that. – Be careful up there.
别担心
Don’t worry about me.
一点点颠簸难不倒我
I can handle a little turbulence.
路马 我是贝贝 路上人群已清空 大家都安全
Zuma, this is Liberty. Streets are empty, everyone’s safe.
收到 干得不错 贝贝
Copy that. Good job, Liberty!
– 救命呀 – 慢著
– Help! – Hold on!
水里有辆车
There’s a car in the water.
我潜下去看看
I’m diving in!
♪ Everybody needs somebody sometimes ♪
汪 潜水艇
Arf! Submarine!
♪ Everybody needs somebody sometimes ♪
♪ Everybody needs somebody sometimes ♪
– 救命呀 – 救救我们
– Help! – Help!
路马 我就在你后面
I’m right behind you, Zuma!
收到
Copy that!
我在你的救生筏上 现在去下游
I’m in your raft, headed downstream.
我马上就抓到车了
I’m closing in on the car.
抓住了
Gotcha!
汪 路马套装
Arf! Zuma suit!
♪ Now we just rollin’ ♪
♪ Yeah, we keep it goin’ ♪
是汪汪队
It’s the PAW Patrol!
来看著镜头笑一笑
Everybody say cheese!
– 笑 – 嗨
– Cheese! – Hi!
现在不是自♥拍♥的好时候
Now is not the time for selfies!
♪ Everybody needs somebody sometimes ♪
救生筏已就位
Okay, the rescue raft is in position!
莱德队长 我是路马
Ryder, this is Zuma!
这家人已经安全了 我们现在去找一块乾地
The family is safe and we’re headed to dry land.
干得不错 狗狗们
Good job, pups!
快离开这条街 这里太危险了
You have to get out of the street right now! It’s not safe!
市长还在上面
The mayor is up there!
我去找韩丁 你带她去安全的地方
I’ll get Humdinger. You get her to safety.
– 大家快进去 – 这边
– Everybody inside! – This way!
跟著我
Follow me!
啊
Ahhh!
大家都离窗户远点
Everybody, stay away from the windows!
嘿 这是我的假髮 你在那找到的
Hey! That’s my hair! Where did you find it?
是它找到了我 这就是命运
The hair found me. It was my destiny.
这可是我的标志
Well, it’s my signature look!
你想要自己买♥♥去
Buy your own hair!
捕云者就在前面了
Cloud Catcher, dead ahead!
肯定会非常颠簸
This is gonna get bumpy.
没事啊 小猫咪们
It’s okay, kitties,
快点蹲下来 挺过这场暴风雨
we’ll just hunker down and ride out the storm.
– 韩丁市长 – 在 有什麽事吗
– Mayor Humdinger? – Yes? How can I help you?
莱德 你来这儿干什麽
Ryder? What are you doing here?
这个楼太危险了 我们需要带你离开
This tower isn’t safe. We’ve got to get you out of here.
噢 不 还停了电 这样电梯也不能用了
Oh, no, the power’s out. That means the elevator’s dead.
我们要快点走
We have to go now.
想得美好 我不会跟你走的
Nice try! I’m not going anywhere with you.
啊 哦 啊
Ah! Oh! Ahhh!
我的帽子
My top hat!
好吧 我跟你走
Okay, fine. I’ll go with you.
但是我要先说好 这不是救援
But I want to make it very clear, this is not a rescue.
这只是…呃 「协助撤离」
It’s… Uh, an “assisted exit.”
随便你叫他什麽
You can call it whatever you want,
你先上电梯再说
as long as you get in the elevator now!
我得从上面鬆开缆绳
I’ll release the cables manually from above.
等你安全降落后 我就沿著电梯井往下滑
Once I’ve lowered you down safely, I’ll rappel down the elevator shaft.
哼 有什麽好炫耀的
Hmpf. Show off.
虽然这些年我们之间有些小矛盾
Even though we’ve had our personal differences over the years,
我也不想这麽做
I take no pleasure in doing this.
做什麽
Doing what?
啊
Ahhh!
事实上 这麽干还真挺爽
Actually, that’s pretty satisfying.
一千 两千 三千 四千
One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand,
五千
five one thousand.
哦 呃…
Oh, uh…
别担心 我没事的
Nothing to worry about, everything’s fine.
好了 狗狗们 韩丁下去了 我也要下去了
Okay, pups, Humdinger’s out! I’m coming down.
莱德队长 太好了 我们在下面等你
Nice job, Ryder! See you on the ground.
哇啊
Whoa!
不太妙啊
That’s not good.
事情有点严重了
That’s very not good!
啊 哦
Ahhh! Oh!
哇啊
Whoa!
莱德
Ryder!
汪 装甲
Arf! Shields!
汪 摩托车
Arf! Motorcycle!
吸力轮胎
Suction tires!
莱德 我来了
I’m coming, Ryder!
莱德 莱德 你在那儿
Ryder? Ryder? Where are you?
莱德 我看到了你的灯 坚持住
Ryder! I can see your light. Hang on!
我能做到
I can do this.
我可以做到
I can do this.