贝贝
Liberty?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy!
我来带你离开这里
I came to bust you out of here.
拜託
Puh-lease.
这只骨瘦如柴的小狗要越狱吗
This scrawny little purse pup is going to pull a jailbreak?
你这条长得像拖把一样的狗说什麽废话呢
You talk a lot of trash for a dog who looks like a toilet brush.
哼
Hmph!
阿奇 快起来
Come on, Chase, get up.
你不该跟来这里的
You shouldn’t have come after me.
现在我们两个都出不去了
Now we’re both stuck in here.
我当然要跟著你
Of course I came after you.
虽然我只是大城市里的一条小狗狗
I might just be one small pup, all alone in the big city,
但是我也能办大事
but I can still make a difference.
就像你一样 变成一个英雄
I can still be a hero, just like you.
– 我不是英雄 – 好吧 是的
– I’m no hero. – Yeah, right.
我只是个表演会拿报纸的宠物狗
And I’m a purebred show dog with papers.
哦…你认真的
Oh… You’re serious.
我一直以为我是个英雄 但是事实证明我也会害怕
I used to think I was a hero, but it turns out I’m just scared.
所以呢 害怕了怎麽
So? Who cares if you’re scared?
英雄也会害怕啊
Heroes get scared all the time.
– 他们会吗 – 当然会
– They do? – Of course they do.
但就算他们很害怕 他们还是挺过来继续前进
But even though they’re scared, they push through and keep going.
所以他们才能成为英雄
That’s what makes them heroes.
你先消化消化我刚才说的
While you chew over that knowledge I just dropped,
我先带你出去
I’m gonna get us outta here.
我们出不去了 贝贝
We’re stuck in here, Liberty.
门一直都锁著 那是唯一的出口
That door is always locked, and it’s the only way out.
好吧 有件事我忘说了
Well, there’s one thing I forgot to mention.
我带来了援军
I brought backup!
– 小砾 – 我们来啦
– Rubble! – On the double!
♪ Three, two, one, go ♪
耶
Yeah!
阿奇
Chase!
– 你们在里面干什麽 – 你们在里面干什麽
– What’s going on in here? – What’s going on in here?
抓住他们
Get ’em!
衝啊
Charge!
我抓住了你 抓住了你
I’m gonna get ya! I’m gonna get ya!
我们自♥由♥了
Yes, we’re free!
好了 狗狗们 我们撤
All right, pups, let’s roll.
阿奇 你跟我一辆车
Chase, you ride with me.
– 哇啊 – 贝贝 你在后面太酷了
– Whoa! – You cool back there, Liberty?
我太棒了 啊
I’m doing great! Ahhh!
拜託 小破车 你别在这时候掉链子啊
Come on, you bucket of bolts, don’t quit on me now!
我和阿奇去一趟别的地方
Chase and I have to make a stop.
等一会总部见
We’ll meet you back at headquarters.
收到 莱德队长 等一会见
Aye aye, Ryder, sir! See you there.
我们要去那儿
Where are we going?
我要给你看点儿东西
There’s something I need to show you.
你还记得这里吗
Do you remember this place?
我就是在这儿发现你的
This is where I found you.
你带我来这儿干什麽
Why would you bring me here?
我知道这个地方是你心中挥之不去的噩梦
I know this place reminds you of the worst time in your life.
但是除此之外
But there’s more to it than that.
这里也很棒
It’s also a great place.
我记得我刚刚见到你的时候
I remember the first time I saw you.
你好小好小 一个人在这大城市里
You were a tiny little pup, all alone in the big city.
我知道 你看到我同情我
I know. You saw me and took pity on me.
并不是
Not at all.
我看到的是一隻勇敢的小狗
What I saw was a brave, heroic pup.
儘管你小到无法照顾自己
Even though you were too small to look after yourself,
但是你依旧在对抗那些可怕的事情
and you were up against all those scary things,
然后站起来继续前进
you got back up and kept going.
我不是同情你才收养你
I didn’t adopt you because I felt sorry for you.
我是因为你是我见过最勇敢的狗狗才选择了你
I chose you because you were the bravest pup I’d ever seen.
我知道冒险城对你来说一直很难
I know Adventure City has been tough for you,
但是我也知道你生来就是英雄
but I also know that deep down you were born to be a hero.
所以你有话要说吗 要不要回去工作
So, what do you say? Wanna go to work?
随时准备著 莱德队长
Ready for action, Ryder sir.
给你帽子 波士
Here you go, boss.
让我们创造历史
Let’s make history.
– 韩丁市长 – 啊
– Mayor Humdinger! – Ahhh!
不要那样偷偷靠近我
Don’t sneak up on me like that.
捕云者的降水表短路了
The Cloud Catcher’s precipometer has short-circuited
气压已经跌破87千帕了
and the barometric pressure has dropped below 87 kilopascals!
什麽 我都听不懂你在说什麽
What? I never know what you’re talking about.
长话短说
Dumb it down for me!
我们得把捕云者降下来 它就快爆♥炸♥了
We’ve got to bring down the Cloud Catcher, it’s gonna blow!
废话 把这个给我
Hogwash! Give me that.
你做了什麽
What are you doing?
哼
Hmm!
我们头顶有一个自己会飞的
There’s a free-floating meteorological
天气控制系统
weather containment system overhead,
风速计读数已经爆表了
and the anemometer readings are off the charts!
什麽
What?
我们现在情况十分危险
We’re all in grave danger.
我们的生命中本来就充满危险
In danger of having the time of our lives!
谢谢 肯德拉 感谢你的介绍
Thank you, Kendra, for that lovely introduction.
你正在酿成大错
You’re making a big mistake!
女士们 先生们 各位媒体朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen, members of the press,
以及各位重要的
and most importantly
过万粉丝以上的有影响力的人士
influencers with over 10,000 followers,
我们今天聚集在这里
we are gathered here today
为伟大的韩丁大厦开幕
for the grand opening of Humdinger Heights!
我拿下了冒险城最高的摩天大楼
I took the tallest skyscraper in Adventure City
在它上面建了一座全新的高塔
and stuck a brand-new tower on top,
它现在是全世界最高的建筑
turning it into the tallest building in the world!
而最顶上就是我的私人办公室
And I’ve put my office right at the top.
所以你们只能仰视我
Now you’ll have to look up to me,
而我只能俯视你们
and I’ll always look down on you.
韩丁
Humdinger!
噢 不
Oh, no!
马蒂为你现场报道
Marty Muckraker reporting live
更正一下今天早晨发佈的天气预报
with a correction to this morning’s weather forecast.
蓝天和微风已经是过去式了
Instead of clear blue skies and gentle breeze,
漆黑的天和强劲的飓风即将席捲而来
it will now be pitch-black skies and hurricane-force winds.
哇啊
Whoa!
插播一条消息
This just in.
关于我的头髮我一直在说谎
I’ve been lying about my hair!
哎呀 看起来不妙啊
Yikes, that’s looking gnarly.
– 小砾 – 怎麽了
– Rubble! – What?
闪电好吓人啊
Lightning is frightening!
这里是汪汪队 请问遇到了什麽紧急情况
PAW Patrol. What’s your emergency?
什麽紧急情况
What’s the emergency?
中尺度对流系统造成热升力正在指数级上升
The mesoscale convective system is causing exponential thermal lift
还有超过190节速度的灾难性下击暴流
and catastrophic downbursts at over 190 knots!
什麽
What?
就是一场非常严重的风暴
It’s a super bad storm.
兄弟们 起来干活了
Come on, guys, keep up.
终于有人知道到我说什麽了
Finally, somebody gets me!
这不是一场普通的风暴
This is not a regular storm.
它是由一个天气控制装置引起的
It’s being caused by a weather-control device
一次性释放了好几个礼拜的坏天气
that’s unleashing weeks’ worth of bad weather all at once!
收到 我们马上到
Take cover. We’re on our way.
阿奇…
Chase…
准备 出发
Ready for launch. Go!
毛毛 出发
Marshall. Go!
小砾 出发
Rubble. Go!
灰灰 出发
Rocky. Go!
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
路马 出发
Zuma. Go!
狗狗们 去吧