看来我们遇到了单独的汪汪队员
Looks like we got one of them PAW Patrols all on his own.
把网拿出来
Get the net.
阿奇 阿奇
Chase? Chase!
– 别闹了 阿奇 – 阿奇
– Come on, Chase. – Chase?
阿奇
Chase!
兄弟 你去那儿
Hey, buddy, where are you?
你到底去了那儿啊 阿奇
Where’d you go, bud? Chase!
– 哦 不 – 他去了那儿
– Oh, no. – Where did he go?
我刚刚还跟著他
I was right behind him.
结果一转弯他就不见了
I turned the corner and he was gone.
就原地消失了
He just disappeared.
– 那我们接下来该怎样办 – 我也不知道
– What are we going to do? – I don’t know.
如果他没戴项圈 我们也不知道他去了那里
There’s no way for us to track him if he’s not wearing his pup tag.
虽然我们没办法通过项圈追踪
We might not have a tracking collar,
但是城市里到处都是线眼
but the city has eyes, and the city has ears.
一定有人知道些什麽
Somebody had to see something.
好吧 那我们从那里开始
Okay. Where do we start?
我们得先打听一下
We need to pound the pavement.
我去拿千斤顶
I’ll get my jackhammer!
不 不是那个意思
No, not like that.
「打听一下」的意思是找大家聊天
“Pound the pavement” means we’re gonna need to talk to everyone.
问一些问题
Ask questions.
不错过任何一块小石子
Leave no stone unturned.
那我就用推土机来收集这些小石子
Then I’ll get the stone turning attachment for my dozer.
谁能帮我跟他解释一下
Can someone please explain it to him?
让开让开 会开车吗你
Out of the way! Learn to drive!
你驾照是买♥♥的吗
Someone should take away his license.
停车 现在就停车
Stop this vehicle right now!
我是一隻警犬 你们现在被逮捕了
I’m a police dog and you’re under arrest!
噢 天啊 布奇 你听到他说了什麽吗
Oh, no! You hear that, Butch?
我们被逮捕了
We’re under arrest.
嘿 你怎麽戴著这顶帽子
Hey, why do you get to wear the hat?
因为我从他那里抢过来的
‘Cause I took it from him!
好吧 现在归我了
Well, I’m taking it from you!
– 还给我 那是我的帽子 – 不 是我的帽子
– Give me that back, it’s my hat! My hat! – No, it’s my hat!
嘿 抓好方向盘
Hey, hands on the wheel!

Ahhh!
真是太不专业了
So unprofessional!
别挣扎了
Quit squirming!
放我下来 放我走
Put me down! Let me go!
这是你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
这是这里
What is this place?
这是宠物训练学校
It’s Fuzzy Buddies Obedience School!
– 是不是很棒呢 – 什麽
– Isn’t it awesome? – What?
我们要学习很多新玩意
We’re gonna learn so many new tricks,
比如说坐下 翻身 还有…呃…坐下
like sit, and roll over, and, uh, sit.
呃 巴尼 我都跟你说多少次了
Ugh, Barney, how many times do I have to tell you?
这儿已经不是宠物训练学校了
It’s not an obedience school anymore.
韩丁市长的手下接管了这里
Mayor Humdinger’s goons took over this place
把这里变成了监狱
and turned it into a jail.
韩丁真的很讨厌狗
Old Humdinger’s not exactly a dog lover.
他只喜欢猫
He’s more of a cat person.
他正在围捕城里所有的狗
He’s rounding up all the dogs in the city,
然后把我们关在这里
and locking us in here.
太可怕了
That’s terrible.
永远不要在这里放鬆警惕
Never let your guard down in here.
有一个人你必须小心点
There’s one guy you gotta watch out for.
趁你不注意的时候 他会偷偷溜到你身后
He’ll sneak up behind you when you least expect it.
他来了
There he is!
别担心 伙计们 我会保护你们的
Don’t worry, guys, I’ll protect you!
放开我朋友
Leave my friends alone! Ow!
又让他跑了
He got away!
我要离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
小朋友 说出你的故事
So what’s your story, kid?
我也不知道
I don’t even know anymore.
我一直觉得我是汪汪队的一员
I thought I was a member of the PAW Patrol.
但是现在我觉得没有我他们会更好
But now I feel like they’re better off without me.
为什麽这麽说
What makes you say a thing like that?
我搞砸了好多事让大家失望
I keep messing up and letting everyone down.
我实在不懂为什麽这麽消极
I can’t even, with all this negativity.
别理她 她站著说话不腰痛
Just ignore her. She’s all bark and no bite.
快挑个狗屋吧
Now pick yourself a doghouse.
你得在这儿呆上一段日子
You’re gonna be here awhile.
快来 就这儿
Come on, in here!
贝贝
Liberty!
很高兴见到你
Que gusto verte!
最近过的怎样
How’s life treating you these days?
卡门 我可没空聊閒天
Carmen, I got no time for chitchat.
我们遇到了麻烦 需要你的帮助
We’re in a jam and we need your help.
你见过这隻狗吗
Have you seen this dog?
没有 没见过
No, I haven’t seen him.
如果你想的话 把寻狗启事贴到那边牆上吧
If you want, you can put his picture up on the wall.
哇啊…
Whoa…
最近好多狗狗都丢了
Lots of dogs going missing lately.
我倒是努力留意了
I’m keeping my eyes open
但他们就好像凭空消失了
but it’s like they just disappear.
这件事持续多久了
How long has this been happening?
也就这几天吧
It started a couple days ago.
我有一半顾客的狗都丢了
Now, half my customers are missing a dog.
这肯定不是巧合
This can’t be a coincidence.
应该是有人偷走了他们
Somebody’s got to be taking them.
偷狗 谁干的
Dog-napping? Who would do that?
韩丁 肯定是他
Humdinger! It’s got to be him.
他最讨厌狗了
He hates dogs more than anything.
可是…狗狗们被藏到了那里去
But where is he taking them?
我有办法
I think I know how we can find out.
– 什麽办法 – 我可是条狗
– How? – I’m a dog.
我还是汪汪队的荣誉队员
I’m also kind of an honorary member of the PAW Patrol,
我来当诱饵
so I’ll be the bait.
我故意被抓 然后你跟著我
I get captured, you tail me,
然后 我们就找到藏狗的地方啦
and boom, we find out where he’s taking them.
这可能真是个好办法
That might actually work.
我们只需要想办法吸引韩丁的注意力
We just need to figure out how to get Humdinger’s attention.
交给我了
Leave that to me.
这里是马蒂为你带来的独家专访
Marty Muckraker here, bringing you an exclusive interview
採访最近名誉扫地的韩丁市长
with recently disgraced Mayor Humdinger.
谢谢 马蒂
Thanks, Marty.
经过今天的轻轨混乱事件
After today’s little subway snafu,
我只想向市民们保证
I just wanted to assure the public
再也不会出现这种令人尴尬的事情
there will be no more embarrassing mishaps.

Ahhh!
放个软木塞进去 还有风囊
Put a cork in it, windbag!
来人把这条髒狗给我带走
Somebody get this filthy dog away from me!
抓住它
Gotcha!
噢 不 求求你放我走
Oh, no! Please! Let me go!
别把我带到你们关其他狗狗的地方
Don’t take me to exactly the same place you took the other dogs,
就用这辆车牌号♥是YVP 8624的白车
in this white van, license plate number YVP 8624!
头上套著裤子那个 就是你
You, with the pants on your head,
– 给我找一条新裤子来 – 现在就去 先生
– get me a new pair of pants. – Right away, sir!
等我拿到新裤子
When my new pants arrive,
我们重新开始採访
we’ll take this interview from the top.
呃…市长先生 我们这是直播
Um… Mr. Mayor, we’re live.

Ahhh!
不准传播 不然我就断开互联网
If this goes viral, I’m canceling the Internet!
给我回来 我会抓住你的
Get back here! I’m gonna get you!
是这隻狗太容易抓 还是我们变强了
Was this one easier to catch, or are we getting better at this?
哦 哦 哦 显然是我们变强了
Oh-ho-ho! We’re definitely getting better at this.
阿奇 阿奇
Chase? Chase?
有人见过一隻这麽高的德国牧羊犬吗
Anybody here seen a German Shepherd about yay high, always saying,
口头禅是「阿奇出发啦」
“Chase is on the case”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!