让她离开这儿
Now get her out of here.
离开这儿
Get out of here!
你在干什麽 应该是我让人离开这儿
What are you doin’? I’m the one who tells people to get out of here.
不 我才是负责这件事的
No, you’re not. I’m in charge!
– 不 我负责 – 我负责
– No, I’m in charge! – I’m in charge!
我负责
I’m in charge!
冒险城的市民们
Citizens of Adventure City!
作为你们最喜欢的新市长
As your new, and already favorite, mayor,
我很荣幸的向大家介绍我的
I proudly present the next step in my plan
最新冒险回归计划
to put the adventure in Adventure City.
韩丁超级循环
The Humdinger Hyperloop!
闻所未闻 见所未见
The kookiest, swoopiest, loop-de-loopiest subway
翻山倒海的迴环轻轨轨道
the world has ever seen!
唔…我才不想坐那些玩意儿
Mmm-mmm. I am not riding that thing.
市长大人 市长大人
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor!
你就没想过这可能是一个
Have you considered the possibility that this is the single dumbest idea
无人能及的愚蠢想法吗
that anyone has ever had ever?
我是一名不合格的民选官员
I’m an unqualified elected official.
还能有什麽比这更糟糕呢
What’s the worst that could happen?
看 这就有车开过来了
Look, here comes the express train now.
小猫咪 切换轨道
Throw the switch, kitties!

Whee!
哦 大事不妙了
Ooh! That is not good.
布奇 开车 鲁本 带好小猫
Butch, get the car. Ruben, get the kitties.
我们快遛
Time for me to vamoose!
这里是汪汪队 请问遇到了什麽紧急情况吗
PAW Patrol, what’s your emergency?
救命 救救我们
Help! Help us!
韩丁市长在轻轨轨道中间建了几个迴环
Mayor Humdinger stuck a loop-de-loop in the middle of the subway track,
现在我们为了保命只能紧紧抓住把手
and now, we’re hanging on for dear life!
这座城市交通服务创造了新低
This is a new low for subway service in this city,
这说明了什麽
and that is saying something!
坚持住 我们马上到
Hang tight! We’re on our way!
来吧 狗狗们
Okay, pups.
我们要拯救车里的乘客
We’ve got to rescue the passengers on that train
就要在这事件变更糟之前
before the whole thing comes crashing down.
出发
Let’s move!
汪汪队 出发啦
PAW Patrol is on a roll!

Yeah!
我是马蒂 正在韩丁市长最新灾难现场为你直播
Marty Muckraker reporting live from Mayor Humdinger’s latest disaster.
意料之外 又在情理之中
In a surprising twist that surprised nobody,
豆♥腐♥渣♥工程的迴环轻轨
the shoddily built upside-down subway
不得不说就是一坨冒著热气的
turned out to be a steaming hot pile of,
抱歉我要说髒话了 屎
dare I say, poop.
妈妈 快看 是汪汪队
Look, Mom, the PAW Patrol!
我简直不敢相信 韩丁市长觉得这是个好主意
I can’t believe Humdinger thought this was a good idea.
就算没有迴环 这轻轨就已经很疯狂了
The subway’s wild enough without a stinkin’ loop-de-loop!
嘿 贝贝
Hey, Liberty!
我来报到了
Reporting for duty.
当然 还是非正式的 就当做是荣誉队员吧
Unofficially, of course. You know, like an honorary member.
灰灰 去把迴环轨道弄正
Rocky, I need you to stabilize that loop.
小砾 看看能不能用一些速乾水泥
Rubble, see if you can lock it into place
把轨道固定好
with some quick-dry cement.
我们这就去
We’re on it!
天天 从空中把迴环扶正
Skye, I need you to secure that loop from the air.
起飞咯
Let’s take to the sky!
放心吧 莱德队长 人群已经控制住了
Don’t worry, Ryder, I’ve got crowd control under control.
后退 给我们让出空间
Stand back! Give us some space!
汪汪队正在工作
PAW Patrol at work!
现在虽然我只是个荣誉队员
I’m an honorary member at the moment,
但我的话还是有用的
but my authority should still be respected.
汪 液压臂
Arf! Hydraulic arms!
抓到了
Gotcha!
– 嘿 快看 – 是天天来了
– Hey, look! – It’s Skye!
力气得再大一点
Time for a little more power.
汪 助推器
Arf! Afterburners!
好了 小砾 快去固定
Okay, Rubble, let ‘er rip!
小砾来啦
Rubble on the double!
迴环轨道安全了
The track is secure!
耶 小砾
Yeah, Rubble!
小砾 干得不错
Nice work, Rubble!
阿奇 我们得去救大家了
Chase, we’ve got to rescue those people.
你准备好了吗
Are you up for it?
阿奇准备出发
Chase is on the case.
别慌 不会有事的
Hang on! You’re going to be okay.
汪 锁链
Arf! Zipline!
阿奇 阿奇 阿奇
Chase! Chase! Chase!
阿奇 你还好吗
How are you holding up, Chase?
我没事
I’m fine.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure?
我能做到
I can do this!
– 阿奇 阿奇 – 你可以的 阿奇
– Chase! Chase! – You can do it, Chase!
我能做到
I can do this.
阿奇 阿奇
Chase! Chase!
我能做到
I can do this.
我能…
I can…
阿奇 阿奇 收到请回答
Chase? Chase, do you copy?
莱德队长 我们遇到麻烦了
Ryder, we’ve got a problem.
发生了什麽
What’s going on?
阿奇他…有点不对劲
It’s Chase. Something’s wrong.
他呆在那里一动不动
He’s just standing there.
阿奇出事了 天天 去带他下来
Chase is in trouble. Skye, bring him down.
毛毛 把你的梯子伸到列车那里
Marshall, get your ladder up to the train.
收到
I’m on it!
在这儿应该够得到
I think I can reach them from here.
汪 梯子
Arf! Ladder!
请从车厢里出来 从梯子滑下来
Please exit the train and proceed down the ladder.
这应该会加快速度
This should speed things up.
汪 滑梯
Arf! Ladder slide!
这下就不碍事了
Here goes nothing!
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
毛毛 太棒了
Nice work, Marshall!
阿奇
Chase?
我来接你了
I’m coming out to get you.
你没事吧
What’s wrong?
跟我说说你怎麽了
Tell me what happened.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我就愣住了
I just froze.
没事的 大家都安全了 我们快下去吧
It’s okay. Everyone’s safe. Let’s get you down.
好了 一个都不少
Okay, that’s all of them.
狗狗们 干得不错
Good job, pups.
阿奇…
Chase…
我也不知道怎麽了
I don’t know what happened.
看到你没事我就放心了
I’m just glad you’re okay.
– 对不起 – 不 都怪我
– I’m sorry. – No, it’s my fault.
我以为你回冒险城不会有问题的
I thought you’d be okay in Adventure City,
但是对你来说还是太严重了
but it’s still too much for you.
我没事 我只是需要…
I’ll be fine. I just need to…
不 你需要好好休息
You’re not fine. You need to take a break.
这段时间我们会接手工作
We’ll take care of the rescues for a while.
什麽 不
What? No!
这不公平
That’s not fair.
抱歉 阿奇
I’m sorry, Chase.
我知道这很难 但是我必须这样做
I know it’s hard, but it’s the way it’s got to be.
我本来就不想来冒险城
I didn’t even want to come to Adventure City!
我信任你
I trusted you.
你说不会有事的 但是明显不是
You said everything would be fine, but it’s not!
什麽样的领导会在这种时候放弃别人
What kind of leader gives up on someone the second things get hard?
阿奇…
Chase…
阿奇 等等
Chase, wait!
快看我们遇到了谁
What do we have here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!