走吧
Now go!
不好意思借过
Excuse me.
小心 借过一下
Pardon me! Coming through!
谢谢
Have a nice day!
转弯
Turn here!
左转
Left!
右转 再右转
Right, then right again, right away!
哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa!
哇啊啊啊
Whoo-hoo!
哈 哈 你看 我就像是一个毛茸茸的GPS导航
Ha-ha! You see that? I’m like a furry GPS!
啊啊 左转
Ahhh! Turn left!

Whoa!
目的地就是这里了
You have reached your destination.
现在我们知道韩丁的烟花表演发生了什麽
Now we know what happens when you give Humdinger fireworks!
汪汪队
The PAW Patrol?
你们来冒险城干什麽
What are they doing in Adventure City?
阿奇 佈置警戒线
Chase, set up a perimeter.
阿奇出发
Chase is on the case!
汪汪队
PAW Patrol!
汪 装甲
Arf! Shields!
毛毛 灰灰 熄灭烟花
Marshall, Rocky, put out those fireworks!
出发 灭火
Let’s kick the tires and fight some fires!
市长先生 我们要带你离开
Mr. Mayor, we’ve got to get you out of here.
难以置信 汪汪队毁了我的派对
I can’t believe the PAW Patrol crashed my party.
– 是的 先生 – 我受不了那些狗了
– Yes, sir. – I can’t stand those dogs!
大家都知道你只喜欢猫
Everyone knows you’re a cat person.
– 我受不了 – 好的 先生
– I can’t stand them! – Yes, sir.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait up!
是时候熄灭这些烟花了
Time to fight some fireworks!
要多来点水
We’re gonna need more water!
汪 水炮
Arf! Water cannon!
耶 说的就是这个
Yes! Now that’s what I’m talking about.
– 毛毛 干得不错 – 谢谢夸奖
– Nice work, Marshall! – Thank you.
灰灰 你该上了
Rocky, you’re up!
收到 我先把他们收在一起
Okay, I got it from here!
然后挤爆他们
And crush ’em!
哇啊 哇啊
Whoa! Whoa!
哇啊 哇啊
Whoa! Whoa!
骑稳啊 小牛仔
Ride ’em, cowboy!
看好了
Look at him go!
警戒线搞掂
Perimeter secure!
莱德队长 有人困在阳台上了 我先过去
Ryder, we’ve got people trapped on the balcony! I’m going in.
收到
Copy that.
汪 发射
Arf! Eject!
汪 降落伞
Arf! Parachute!
没事了 没事了
Everything’s going to be fine.
我要带你们离开这儿
I’m going to get you out of here.
哇啊 哇啊 哇啊
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
莱德 救命
Ryder, help!
毛毛 阿奇需要帮忙
Marshall! Chase needs help!
来了
I’m on it!
都退后 不要站在边上
Stand back! Get away from the edge!
帮我放他下来
Help me get him down!
– 小心点 – 慢慢把他放下去
– Careful. – Help me get him off.
好了 没事了伙计 我接住你了
It’s okay, buddy. I’ve got you.
– 来笑一个 – 笑
– Say cheese! – Cheese!
嘿 有人想要和我合张影吗
Hey! Hey! Anyone want a picture with me?
我可是汪汪队的荣誉队员
I’m kind of like an honorary member of the PAW Patrol.
你们应该见过我了
You should have seen me out there.
我就那样 「左转 右转 再左转 再右转」
I was like, “Turn left, turn right, turn left, turn right…”
太棒了
It was amazing!
你看起来还好
You look okay.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
我竟然会忘记解开降落伞
I can’t believe I forgot to disconnect my parachute.
那可是空中救援101号♥
It’s Air Rescue 101.
我们是一个队的
Well, that’s why we’re a team.
大家团结协作 事情才能搞掂
Everyone pulled together, and things worked out okay.
要是他们不在呢
But what if they didn’t?
要是因为我的失误导致人们出事呢
What if something happened to those people and it was all my fault?
他们是守护者 是英雄
Guardians. Heroes.
这群可爱的狗狗们身穿可爱的工作服
Cute little dogs in adorable outfits.
随传随到的汪汪队
Whatever you call them, the PAW Patrol were here
解决了韩丁市长的烟花事故
to save the city from Mayor Humdinger’s
守护了城市
disastrous fireworks debacle.
作为一个专业记者 保持中立非常重要
As a professional journalist, it’s important that I remain unbiased.
话虽如此…啊 哎呀
That being said… Oh, yikes!
韩丁市长的初亮相真是有点尴尬
An embarrassing start for Mayor Humdinger,
对比之下汪汪队在冒险城的首次亮相真是精彩
but an incredible debut for the PAW Patrol in Adventure City!
汪汪队 又是汪汪队
PAW Patrol? PAW Patrol?
汪汪队这三个字我都听腻了
I’m sick and tired of hearing about the PAW Patrol!
我来冒险城就是为了摆脱他们
I came to Adventure City to get away from them
成就自己
and make a name for myself.
结果他们现在又上电视抢走了属于我的头条新闻
Now they’re all over the TV stealing my headlines!
布奇 鲁本 你们给我进来
Butch! Ruben! Get in here!

Oh!
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
我希望汪汪队给我消失 立刻马上
I want the PAW Patrol off the streets now!
找他 抓住他们 把他们关起来
Find them, catch them, and lock them away.
– 收到 – 遵命
– Yes, sir. – Right away, sir.
汪汪队再也没办法羞辱我了
The PAW Patrol have humiliated me for the last time!
抱歉 你说什麽
Sorry, did you say something?
什麽 没事 没事
What? No, no!
我只是自言自语
I was just having a private moment!
给我出去
Now get out of here!
♪ Just a jump away from where you wanna go ♪
♪ But you’re too afraid of doing it alone ♪
♪ So getting halfway there is all you’ve ever known ♪
♪ I’ve been down that road ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Hold your head up ♪
♪ You’ll find your way home ♪
♪ You won’t get what you give sometimes ♪
♪ But when the dust all settles ♪
♪ And the smoke all clears up ♪
♪ It’s pieces of yourself you’re gonna find ♪
♪ Maybe that’s the use in trying ♪
♪ It’s pieces of yourself you’re gonna find ♪
♪ Maybe that’s the use in trying ♪
贝贝
Liberty!
我一听这个声音就知道是你
I hear that sound, and I know it’s you.
「吱嘎 吱嘎 吱嘎」
“Eee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo!”
好好好 这样我就去修车
I know, I know, I’ve got to get my wagon fixed.
托尼 水果买♥♥卖♥♥怎麽样啊
So, how’s the fruit business, Tony?
还不错 要是不给你免费水果的话就更好了
Well, it would be better if I wasn’t always giving you free fruit.
嘿 你听说昨晚那场烟花发生了事故
Hey, you hear about that fireworks fiasco last night?
我不止听说了 我当时就在现场
I didn’t just hear about it, I was there.
说实话 托尼 昨晚简直是我有生以来最开心的一晚
Honestly, Tony, it was the best night of my life.
那几个小时里 我感觉自己就像是汪汪队的正式一员
For a few hours, it was like I was a real member of the PAW Patrol.
又发梦呢 啊
Imagine that, huh?
「汪汪队的最新成员 贝贝」
“The newest member of the PAW Patrol, Liberty!”
好吧 是我想多了
Yeah, right, I wish.
我听说那个新市长又要对轻轨下手了
I heard that new mayor is monkeying with the subway now.
孩子 你最好是离轻轨远一点
You better stay off those trains, kiddo.
– 保护好你的小车车 – 谢谢提醒 托尼
– Stick to your wagon. – Thanks for the tip, Tony.
嘿 贝贝 带一个路上吃
Hey, Liberty. Take one for the road!
谢谢
Thank you!
冒险城 新的一天开始了
Another perfect day in Adventure City.
小猫咪们 享受阳光吧
Enjoy that sunbeam, kitties.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor!
捕云者的湿度计显示舱内压力
The Cloud Catcher’s hygrometer is overloading the capacity
就要超载了
of its pressurized internal containment chamber!
什麽 你觉得我能听懂吗
What? Do I look like a scientist to you?
我们需要赶快让捕云者回来
We need to bring down the Cloud Catcher now!
然后毁掉这个好天气
And ruin this beautiful weather?
捕云者就不能长时间不间断运行
The Cloud Catcher wasn’t designed to run non-stop.
搞笑 只要我还是市长
Nonsense! As long as I’m mayor,
冒险城的太阳永不落幕
the sun will always shine on Adventure City.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!