他能到处飞 把云都吸走
It flies around and sucks up clouds,
然后把云带回来让我们分♥析♥
then brings them back to the lab so we can study them.
不错 不错
Excellent, excellent.
小猫咪们 看来我们找到解决这破天气的办法了
Well, kitties, it looks like our bad weather problem is solved.
我希望今天之内 把这些积雨云都被吸走
I want all those pesky rain clouds sucked up by the end of the day.
哦 不好意思 我可能没说明白
Oh! I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear.
捕云者是研究云用的
The Cloud Catcher is for studying clouds,
不是用来改变天气的
not for changing the weather.
不好意思 是你没听明白
And I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear.
把云吸走 不然这儿大学就别想开了
Suck up those clouds or I’m closing this university forever!
好吧…
Well…
我觉得我们可以试试来吸走积雨云
I guess we could try using it to clear the rain clouds.
– 仅限今晚 – 完美
– Just for tonight. – Wonderful!
这就是我说的 科学共识
That’s what I call scientific consensus!

Oh!
我的帽子
My top hat!
老闆 给你新的
Here you go, boss.
太不可思议了
That’s incredible!
日落之前我们就能看见太阳了
We’ll have the sky clear by sundown.
呃…我感觉不太妙
Ugh! I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
这遥控器归我吧
I’ll hang on to this remote!
市民们会爱死这场烟花表演的
People are going to love these fireworks,
更重要的是 他们会更喜欢我
and more importantly, they’re going to love me!
狗狗们 注意 留意我们的新总部
All right, pups, keep an eye out for the new headquarters.
– 我们马上就到了 – 耶
– We’re almost there. – Yeah!
– 太棒了 – 我都等著急了
– Cool! – I can’t wait!
– 在那儿呢 – 这儿有这麽多楼
– Where is it? – There are so many buildings!
到底那个才是啊
I wonder which one it is.
哇哦
Whoa!

Oh.
你们没看错
Yeah. Couldn’t have missed that.
哇哦
Whoa!
欢迎来到我们冒险城新总部
Welcome to our new Adventure City headquarters.
– 哇哦 – 哇
– Whoa! – Wow!
太棒了
Awesome!
这里视野真不错
Now that’s a view!
哇哦
Whoa!
我们怎样才能买♥♥得起这里
How can we afford this place?
官方授权 汪汪队周边商品
Officially licensed PAW Patrol merchandise.
这玩意比奶茶还要畅销
This stuff sells like hot cakes!
在这里用手指随便一点就能搞掂所有事
We’ve got everything we need at our fingertips.

Ahhh!
– 毛毛 – 毛毛
– Marshall! – Marshall!
下次你在我鼻子底下盖楼之前记得提醒我一下
Next time, warn me before you stick a building up my nose!
这也太酷了吧
This is so cool!
这太高科技了
It’s so high-tech!
过来看看这个
And check this out.
这里还有一个全新升级的狗狗零食机
There’s even a new and improved pup treat dispenser.
什麽 这很值得高歌♥啊
What? It’s a beautiful thing.
最后 这里是我们的装备区
Last but not least, this is our mission prep area.
每个人都有自己的小房♥间
Everybody’s got their own cubby.
噢 噢 噢 我想要那一间
Oh, Oh, Oh! I want that one!
不 小砾 不要 那个房♥间是…
No, Rubble, don’t! No, cubby belongs to…
天天
Skye!
天天的
Skye.
唔…
Oops.
外观不是重点 重点是感受如何
It’s not important how it looks, it’s how it makes you feel.
我觉得你们得先帮我把这身上的东西弄下来
I think you guys are going to have to cut me out of this thing.
哦 我好好多了
Actually, I’m good.
女士们先生们 今晚我们大家相聚在这里
Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve gathered you here tonight
是因为一个重要原因 那就是
for a very important reason.
庆祝我当选
To celebrate me!
接下来请准备欣赏
Prepare to be blown away
前所未见的的最壮观的烟花表演
by the most breathtaking fireworks display you’ve ever seen!
让我们点亮夜空吧
Time to light up the sky!
这可真壮观
Yeesh! This is less than spectacular.
你这个小辫子
You, ponytail man!
怎麽放个烟花都这麽慢
Why are you taking so long between fireworks?
我在一点一点来放呢
I’m building momentum, man.
我都计划好完整的流程了
I have a whole routine mapped out in my head.
也就你自已关心所谓的
Nobody’s got time for your self-indulgent,
艺术计划
hippy-dippy art project.
大家更想看声势浩大的场面
They want spectacle!
这一下子可嗨了
Rock and roll, man!

Yay!
为我绽放吧
They’re all for me!
你什麽时候能有机会这麽近距离看烟花呢
How often do you get to see fireworks this close?
我的帽子
My top hat!
老闆 给你新的
Here you go, boss!
这一下知道为什麽狗狗讨厌烟花了吧
This is why dogs hate fireworks!
虽然我没读过书
I’m no expert,
但是…烟花应该在天上放的吗
but aren’t fireworks supposed to explode in the sky?
我看看发生了什麽
Let’s see what’s going on!
看起来是韩丁市长的烟花表演
It looks like Mayor Humdinger’s fireworks display
变成烟花灾难了
has turned into a fireworks disaster.
我们得在他们烧了这里之前阻止烟花燃放
We’ve got to stop those fireworks before they burn down the city.
快去装备
Time to suit up!
谢谢你 机械臂先生
Thanks, robot arm!
莱德队长 汪汪队准备完毕
PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir!
这是你的新车
This is your new car.

Wow!
太棒了
Awesome!
太酷了吧
So cool!
我得适应一下新车
I could get used to this.
我建议你抓紧你的帽子
You better hang on to your hat.
阿奇 准备出发倒数五…
Chase! Ready for launch in five…
四…三…二…一
Four… Three… Two… One.
出发
Go!
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
出发 出发 出发
♪ Go, go, go, go, go ♪
出发吧 汪汪队
♪ Go, PAW Patrol ♪
毛毛 出发
Marshall. Go!
出发 出发 出发
♪ Go, go, go, go, go ♪
天天
Skye.
准备起飞
Ready for launch!
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
天天准备起飞
Skye is go for launch.
出发
Go!
哇 这太刺♥激♥了
Whoa! That’s got a kick to it!
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
汪汪队 出发啦
PAW Patrol is on a roll…
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
快点啊 这也太离谱了
Come on! This is ridiculous!
这是绿灯
Green means go!
绿灯 快走啊
Green means go!
绿灯是可以走的意思 对吧
Green does still mean go, right?
在高峰时间还敢走主路
You’re taking Main Street at rush hour?
就不要怪塞车了
No wonder you’re stuck in traffic!
我是贝贝 之前我们通过电♥话♥
I’m Liberty. We spoke on the phone.
这下终于见到真人了
So nice to finally meet you in person.
我是莱德
Ryder.
你们小队现在需要一隻像我这样的
What your team needs is a pup like me.
对这个城市瞭如指掌的狗狗
I know the city like the back of my paw.
市区啊 郊区啊 那儿都能去
Uptown, downtown, crosstown, midtown.
全年无休 随叫随到
24-7, 365, I’ll get you where you need to be!
好吧 我们需要你帮忙摆脱这交通拥塞
Well, we could use a hand getting out of this traffic jam.
说的就是这个 我的第一项任务
That’s what I’m talking about. My first assignment!
– 快点让开 快 – 好好
– Get out of the way! Move! – Okay!
让开
Move!
你必须知道怎样跟他们聊天
You’ve got to know how to talk to people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!