既然这是规定的话…这是规定
If those are the rules, those are the rules.
那就祝你们开心吧
You gentlemen have a wonderful day.
哈 哈 你看到了吗
Ha-ha! Did you see that?
你要告诉这些狗谁说的算数
You gotta show these dogs you’re the alpha.
你说的不算 我说的算
You’re not the alpha. I’m the alpha!
– 不 我说的算 – 不 我说的算数
– No, I’m the alpha! – No, I’m the alpha!
我说的算
I’m the alpha!
女士 这边请
Right this way, ma’am.
– 我说的算 – 不 我说的算
– I’m the alpha! – No. I’m the alpha!
– 谢谢带我进来 – 乐意至极
– Thanks for the lift! – Happy to help.
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me, coming through,
借过 让一下 小心脚下
make way, pardon me, underfoot.
让我们热烈欢迎
Please welcome to the stage,
这个已经无需再次介绍的
a man who needs no introduction.
这个星球最伟大的男人
He’s literally the greatest human being on the planet.
就是…我自己
He’s… Me!
♪ 我赢了 ♪
♪ I am the champion ♪
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
首先 我想感谢一下
I want to start off by thanking
投我票的各位
each and every one of you for choosing me
选我当你们的新市长
to be your new mayor.
选票上就只有你一个人
You were the only name on the ballot!
你是只能选我 那又怎样呢
You could only vote for one name anyway, so what does it matter?
我反正赢了 公平公正
I won this election fair and square.
好吧 或许不公正 但是谁在乎呢
Well, maybe not fair, but who’s keeping track?
大家都知道 这里是冒险城
You know, they call this place Adventure City,
但是 冒险在那里呢
but what’s so adventure-y about it?
这儿太无聊了
The truth is, it’s boring.
图书馆 无聊
Libraries? Boring!
博物馆 更无聊
Museums? Boring!
狗狗公园
Cute little dog parks?
喔 无聊至极
Ugh! Definitely boring!
但是不用担心
But don’t worry.
我将让冒险城重新充满冒险
I’m going to put the adventure back in Adventure City!
等我建成之后 保证你们认都认不出来的
When I’m done with this place, you won’t even recognize it.
这里是汪汪队 请问遇到什麽紧急情况呢
PAW Patrol. What’s your emergency?
什麽 竟然是你们亲自接电♥话♥
What? You answer your own calls?
噢 天啊 没想到我竟然…
Oh, my goodness, I didn’t even think I was gonna…

Oh!
我竟然见到了汪汪队全队
I can’t believe I’m looking at the PAW Patrol!
我是你们的粉丝 如假包换的
I am such a big fan! This is off the leash!
有什麽我们可以帮助你呢
Is there something we can help you with?
有 有 有
Yes, yes, yes!
我叫贝贝 我在冒险城
My name is Liberty, and I’m calling from Adventure City.
这儿发生了特别可怕的事情
Something terrible has happened.
韩丁刚刚当选了新市长
Humdinger was just elected mayor.
韩丁
Humdinger?
那个有史以来最差劲的市长
He’s the worst mayor in the history of mayors!
简直前无古人后无来者
And that’s being generous.
是的 他就是个灾星
You’re telling me, this guy’s a disaster!
他会毁了这座城市的
He’s going to destroy the whole city.
快帮帮我们 求求你们
Please, we need your help.
快来帮帮我们
Come quickly!
冒险城出了事
Adventure City’s in trouble.
快 狗狗们 执齐李
Come on, pups, pack your things.
勇敢狗狗不怕困难
No city’s too big, no pup’s too small!

Yeah!
阿奇 什麽事
What’s wrong, Chase?
我不去
I’m not going.
我们必须去 大家需要我们
We have to go. They need us.
我不想再回冒险城
I’m never going back to Adventure City!
阿奇…
Chase…
他到底为了什麽
What’s got his leash in a knot?
阿奇之前在冒险城
Chase has a history with Adventure City.
有一段非常不好的回忆
He has a lot of tough memories from that place.
他从小就被遗弃了
He was abandoned there as a pup.
城市那麽大 他又那麽渺小
The city was so big, and he was so small.
活下来太难了
It was a hard life.
当你一个人的时候 大城市会变的非常可怕
The city can be a scary place when you’re all alone.
– 你就是在那里发现他的吗 – 是的
– Is that where you found him? – That’s right.
然后我带他回了冒险湾
And I brought him back here to Adventure Bay.
阿奇
Chase?
我们聊聊好吗
Let’s talk about this.
我不想回冒险城
I don’t want to go back to Adventure City.
我知道这很难 但是事情已经过去这麽久了
I know it was tough, but that was a long time ago.
我怕我回去之后
I’m afraid if I go back there,
大家会发现我还是那个胆小的狗狗
everyone will see I’m still that scared little puppy,
而不是大家认为的英雄
and not the hero they think I am.
我向你保证不会像你小时候那样的
I promise it will be nothing like it was when you were little.
不会有事的
Everything will be fine.
阿奇 振作起来 大家需要你的帮助
Come on, Chase. Those people need our help.
我们是汪汪队 这是我们的职责
We’re the PAW Patrol, this is what we do.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 我相信你
Okay. I trust you.
那麽 可以叫一声给我听吗
Now, can I get a yelp?
拜託 你可以叫更大声好吗
Come on. You can do better than that.
真棒 我们快去工作吧
Attaboy! Let’s get to work.
天天 阿奇 灰灰 毛毛 路马…
Skye, Chase, Rocky, Marshall, Zuma…
小砾
Rubble!
不要怪我 我就是不知道该带些什麽
It’s not my fault! I couldn’t decide what to bring.
所以…我就全部带上了
So I brought everything!
上去 给我上去 上去 上去
Get there, come on. Come on, come on!
看吧 正合适
See? It fits!
汪汪队 我们出发啦
PAW Patrol is on a roll!
出发
Road trip!
♪ Hop in my ride Don’t you know ♪
♪ We got the sun Always shining Wherever we go ♪
♪ Don’t need no map We just roll ♪
♪ Let the vibe give direction Take control ♪
♪ When it’s good When it’s bad ♪
♪ Yeah, you got me ♪
♪ And when I turn around ♪
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi! – Hi!
♪ You got a way to make a problem disappear ♪
♪ Up to the clouds ♪
拜拜
Bye!
♪ I’m spinning around ♪
♪ And now you know why ♪
♪ ‘Cause no one in this world Can make me feel loved ♪
♪ In the way that you do now ♪
♪ No, no one in this world can make me come down ♪
♪ When I’m in such a good mood now ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Good mood ♪
♪ Good mood ♪
狗狗们 快醒醒 我们到了
Wake up, pups, we’re here!
噢 哇
Oh, wow!
– 快来看 – 太酷了
– Check it out! – Cool!
– 天啊 – 太震撼了
– No way! – It’s amazing!
这儿比冒险湾大很多
This place is so much bigger than Adventure Bay.
阿奇 你还好吗
You okay, Chase?
这比我印象中还要大
It’s a lot bigger than I remember.
就好像他们把它放大了好多倍
It’s like they super-sized it!
啊 又下雨了
Ugh! Rain!
这里总是这样下雨的吗
Does it always rain in this lousy city?
你们这儿谁是管理一哥
Okay, which one of you eggheads is in charge?
– 你好 – 啊
– Hello! – Gah!
这儿我负责 我叫肯德拉.威信
I’m the lead egghead. Kendra Wilson.
唔…
Hmm.
今晚我要办一个烟花庆典
I’ve got a fireworks celebration tonight
要是下雨的话就得取消
and they’re going to cancel it because of the rain.
我听说你这里有一个可以吸云的天气机
I hear you have a weather machine that sucks up clouds.
是真的吗
Is that true?
就是你面前这个
You’re looking at it.
这是一个天气遏制和分♥析♥设备
It’s a free-floating gyroscopically balanced
它可以自动悬浮 靠陀螺仪保持平衡 而且可以远程遥控
remote-controlled weather containment and analysis apparatus.
什麽 你说的一个字我都听不懂
What? I don’t understand a word you just said.
好吧…
Well…
我们称之为捕云者
We call it the Cloud Catcher.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!