因为德·史帝法诺被年轻男高音替代
because young tenor will substitute Di Stefano.
德·史帝法诺在伦敦被替代
全部都在报道德·史帝法诺
The work is Di Stefano,
但是没有关系 因为我就是替他的男高音
but doesn’t matter because the young tenor was me.
终于 我到了那个
Finally, I am reaching that point
能自如掌控舞台的点
in which you are able to deal with the stage.
还是很困难 但是能做到 所以我做到了
It’s still difficult, but you made it. So I made it.
在我生涯早期
It was very early in my career.
我要在67年首演的时候
I was going to make my debut in Vienna in ’67.
普拉西多·多明戈
男高音
他的名字是帕瓦罗蒂
意大利男高音
在伦敦被发掘
然后我读到了这个新起之秀
And I had been reading about this new superstar
在巡演中跟琼·萨瑟兰对唱
that was singing with Joan Sutherland in a tour.
琼·萨瑟兰是第一位澳大利亚艾美奖得主
跟琼一起去澳大利亚演出
Going to Australia with Joan,
琼·萨瑟兰
女高音
首先 我学着去做一个正儿八经的职业歌♥手
first of all, I learned to be a very serious professional singer.
特别是从她那 我学会了呼吸
And from her, particularly, I learned to breathe,
最简单却也最困难的事
which is the most simple thing but the most difficult.
你学到什么了 你怎么知道身体里发生了什么
What did you learn? How could you tell what was going on inside?
当在唱二重唱的时候 我会去摸她
Well, while singing a duet, I tried to touch her to see
然后感觉她怎么做的
how she was doing, and…
你感觉到什么了 能感受到空气流动吗
What did you feel? Could you feel the air?
我能感受她隔膜的肌肉
I saw the muscle of the diaphragm.
然后她叫我感受她在冲击高音前
And she use… and how firm the muscle was
肌肉是怎么收缩的
before she attack any kind of note.
最重要的是 我觉得她的方法很完美
More than everything, I think the technique is perfect.
要我说 这可能是历史上
I think it’s probably the most incredible technique
最了不起的方法
of all the time, I would like to say.
♪ 我出发了 ♪
♪ 再见了 ♪
♪ 记住 我们会升入天堂 ♪
♪ 再见了 ♪
我觉得鲁契亚诺有着地球上
I think Luciano has one of the most ideal voice
安琪拉·盖尔基尔
女高音
最完美的声音之一 至少对男高音来说
ever born on this Earth, at least for a tenor.
鲁契亚诺的声音总是正中我心怀
Luciano’s voice always went right to my heart.
就是最清楚 最纯粹 最有感情
It was just one of the clearest, most pure, most emotional,
卡罗尔·瓦涅斯
女高音
最有感情最美好 总之什么都好
passionate, beautiful… everything.
真的就是人间天堂
It’s just heaven on earth, truly.
人们知道这一点很重要
It’s very important to make people understand
女高音和男中音才是最自然的声音
that a soprano and a baritone, they are the most natural voices.
男人都是天生的男中音
Men, they are naturally baritones.
但要成为男高音就不同了 不用自然声了
But to become a tenor, that’s another thing. It’s more unnatural.
这是我的声音 但这是我的声音
维托里奥·格里高洛
男高音
是堆起来的 不是自然的声音
但是伟大的男高音的魅力在哪呢
他能让你觉得这是自然而不是堆起来的
如果你想成为鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂
If you want to become Luciano Pavarotti,
你必须要有高音C
you must have the high C.
这是最重要的一点
That’s the most important thing.
你可以当一个还不错的男高音
You can have a beautiful, nice life of the tenor,
但如果你没有高音C 你出不了名
but if you don’t have a high C, no big tenor.
当我听鲁契亚诺唱的时候
When I was listening to Luciano, you know,
感觉他张开嘴就唱出来了
he was just opening his mouth, and here it goes.
感觉一切都简简单单
Everything… Everything was easy.
你说 啊 好优美啊
他好像都没费劲 可这背后有多少功夫呢
幕后有多少学习
多少汗水和辛苦
这就是魅力所在
《军中女郎》
要求男高音至少
唱九个高音C
他在唱《军中女郎》的时候
When he was singing La fille du régiment,
也是这首歌♥剧让他出名的
that was the opera that made him famous.
他著名的《军中女郎》的九个高音C
His famous, you know, nine high C’s in La fille du régiment,
玛德琳·蕾妮
女高音
《军中女郎》那可是载入史册的歌♥剧
La fille du régiment, uh, that’s, you know, opera history.
♪ 啊 多么美妙的美景在我面前 ♪
♪ 她的心已属我 她的婚姻亦然 ♪
我感觉我可以看到他的声音
I felt like I could see his voice.
太清晰了 就像照片一样
It was super clear, like a photograph.
清晰得你都可以看到一个个粒子
You can count molecules practically. It’s so clear.
歌♥唱家唱到高音C会让你的耳朵震动
A tenor singing a high C makes your ears vibrate.
祖宾·梅塔
三大男高音的指挥
声音绷得很紧 我都会耳鸣
There’s such tension of sound. My ears would ring.
《歌♥剧新闻》
我们都想当歌♥剧世界最重要的人
We all dreamed to be the most important in the operatic world.
但是只有鲁契亚诺一个人做到了
Luciano was the one and only. Yes.
赞美帕瓦罗蒂的报道
鲁契亚诺在所有剧院都演出过
Luciano was singing in all the theaters,
科文特花♥园♥ 维也纳 斯卡拉 大都会
Covent Garden, Vienna, La Scala and Metropolitan,
还有全球好多其他的歌♥剧院
and many other theaters all around the world.
他的所有唱片后来都极其成功
All his recordings became quite legendary.
他被迪卡唱片标榜为高音C之王
He was labeled by Decca as the King of the High C’s.
迪卡唱片公♥司♥是世界最大古典厂牌之一
那些能跳过障碍的马
The jump of the horse who can jump…
如果已经到达了障碍物
It’s not difficult if he reach the obstacle
在对的时间和平衡下 一点也不费力
at the right moment, in the right balance.
唱高音也是一个道理
And it’s the same singing the top.
如果你已经在高音前准备好了
Top is not difficult if you arrive there
唱上去也就不难了
prepared to make the top.
你能百分之百确定
Can you be absolutely sure that you’ll…
如果你准备好了的话 你能唱准那个音吗
If you’ve prepared properly, can you be sure you’ll hit the note?
不能 这是我的职业的魅力
No. That is the beauty of my profession.
我总是说 声音这词在西班牙语中是阴性
I always say that, uh, “voice” in Spanish is feminine.
普拉西多·多明戈
男高音
同样 在意大利语和法语中也是阴性词
It’s la voz. Also, in Italian, la voce. In French, la voix.
所以我觉得要跟声音一起生活
So, I believe that to live with a voice,
她就像个非常非常霸道而且会吃醋的女人
she’s like a very, very jealous and demanding woman.
我知道没有她我什么也干不成
I know I cannot do anything without her,
没有声音的话
without the voice.
你跟他一起生活 你得知道
You live with it, and you have to realize,
所有事都会影响到它
and everything affects it.
好消息 坏消息 我们有时候还会激动
Good news, bad news, something then it is emotional,
然后身体就会有反应
physically, we react.
这块肌肉
This muscle…
你不知道她什么时候会做出反应
you never know if they respond to you immediately.
她就是我身体的首席女歌♥手
She’s the prima donna of my body.
所以声音也是好是坏
One day’s better than another one.
跟处关系一样 你得非常了解她
Like in any relationship, you have to know the person very well
然后你才能用最好的方式
in order to really treat somebody that you love so much
来爱她
in the best way.
那就是声音 她是位女士
So, that’s the voice, you know. She’s a lady.
罗伦萨·帕瓦罗蒂
女儿
在我刚记事的时候
头一件事我就记起了我小时候
大概八岁吧 要写一篇作文
题目是
你父亲是干什么的
向我们介绍一下你父亲
这是我文章的开头
现在说起来很尴尬
罗伦萨·帕瓦罗蒂
女儿
但我父亲是个大坏蛋
他总是在晚上去工作所以他是个小偷
还经常提着装满假八字胡和络腮胡的箱子
走来走去
算来算去只有一种可能
古丽亚娜·帕瓦罗蒂
女儿
我可喜欢他的戏服了
对于当时是小孩的我来说可以玩各种角色扮演
我知道他有另外一种生活 他的艺术生活
他活在他扮演过的角色里面
像给了他第二条生命一样
作为孩子我看得到却看不懂
歌♥剧是爱 恨 死亡
The opera is love, hate, death.
它十分的重要
It is very important.
化上一点妆 你就可以变成另一个人
With a little makeup, you can become another person.
歌♥剧是假的东西
The opera is something fake
但随着舞台一点点展开 就变成真的了
that, little by little on the stage, it become true.
克里斯蒂娜·帕瓦罗蒂
女儿
我母亲
会一直告诉我们我们父亲是干嘛的
克里斯蒂娜·帕瓦罗蒂
女儿
她会告诉我们故事情节让我们能看懂
《托斯卡》
一个描绘折磨
谋杀和自杀的情节剧
最后无人生还
包括主人公
我还记得那时我会被吓到