Do you have a photograph of Ruth, sir?
你有露丝的照片吗?
Yeah. She’s pretty easy to spot.
是的,她比较容易辨认
She’s had this eye thing since she was four years old.
自从她4岁她就有一只眼睛失明了
Didn’t want to take her to a doctor for that?
没有想过带她去看医生治疗眼睛吗?
The good Lord is the only doctor she’ll ever need.
她唯一所需要的医生就是上帝
Copy that. Do you have a phone here
复♥制♥一下 你这儿有没有电♥话♥
that your daughter might try to reach you at if she decides to call?
也许你的女儿会联♥系♥你,如果她决定打电♥话♥吧?
Yeah, in the back.
是的,电♥话♥就在后面
Hey, Peter Parker. Want to put the snappy down and get to the phone?
那个,彼得·派克 放下相机去弄一下电♥话♥?
Right.
好的
She’ll call me if she can.
如果她能联♥系♥我的话一定会打过来的
You mentioned they went east? That’s right.
你刚才提到他们去东方了? 没错
They’ll get off the 191 after Flaming Gorge
他们过了火烧峡后会下191号♥公路
if they ain’t on the interstate.
如果他们不在洲际公路上
There’s been a big-rig spill…
那里有过一次油管泄漏…
Here we go. Boys, to the car.
那就这样吧 伙计们,上车
Thank you very, very much for your time, sir.
非常非常感谢你们及时赶来,长官
Promise me you’ll kill that thing, Mr. Zoil. Kill it for what it is.
答应我会杀死那个东西,佐伊尔先生 不管它是什么杀死它
We’re gonna do our best.
我们会尽力的
I’ve seen its eyes.
我见过它的眼睛
It’s evil.
它是恶魔
Godspeed, Mr. Zoil.
祝你成功,佐伊尔先生
First 48 are crucial.
最初48小时很关键
Sir, you mind telling us what we’re looking for?
长官,能告诉我们在找什么吗?
Yeah, what are we looking for?
是啊我们在找什么呢?
I told you this is a need-to-know operation.
我说了这是一项秘密行动
Yes, sir, but…
是的 长官 但是…
Damn it.
该死…
Sir, I think it’s time you tell us.
长官,我觉得你应该告诉我们情况
Hey, just do what the fuck I tell you, Haggard.
他我叫你做什么你就TM做什么 哈格德
Now let’s go find that crazy old bastard’s little girl before it’s too late.
现在让我们去找到那个老疯子的女儿,趁现在还来得及
Ruth!
露丝!
Ruth, wait!
露丝,等等!
Leave me alone!
离我远点!
Please, please, stop. I’ve got shin splints.
请,请等一下,我有”胫骨应力综合症”!
He cannot be from space! It’s not possible.
他不可能是从太空来的 根本不可能!
He’s from somewhere else.
他一定是从其它的某个地方来的
Ruth, you saw it for yourself, okay? He showed you.
露丝,你也亲眼看到了是吧?他展示给你的那些东西
There’s probably billions of intelligent civilizations out there.
地球以外可能还有个数十亿的智慧文明存在
So where is everybody?
那他们都在哪?
But one of them’s there!
但是不是有个在那吗!
Are they looking? Are they looking?
他们看我没?他们看我没?
Are they looking right now?
他们现在正看着对吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
That’s pathetic.
你真是无药可救了
What’s your beef, Clive?
你对我有什么不满,克莱夫?
I don’t have a beef.
我没不满
I’m from outer space. You’re a science-fiction writer.
我来自外太空 你是一个科幻小说作家
We should be best buds.
我们应该很合得来
It’s not you.
不是你的原因
It’s me.
而是我
Is that what this is? You’re jealous? Of her?
难道说?你吃她的醋了?
It’s not just that.
不是那样
Whoa.
哇哦
Of me?
是我?
This is because me and Graeme
是不是因为我和格雷姆
got two minutes of face-time while you were sleeping?
在你睡着的时候亲热了两分钟?
Is that what this is? I wanted this to be special, you know?
就因为这个? 我想特别点 你知道吗?
I have dreamt about meeting you
我就一直梦想遇见你这样的外星人
ever since I saw Mac and Me.
自从我看了《Mac and Me》
And I blew it.
但是我搞砸了
Now you two are friendly, and he’s off talking to girls
现在你们关系融洽,他站在外面和女孩聊天
and it’s like, where am I?
而我呢?
Come on, man.
得了吧伙计!
This is special.
这 就很特别啊
You guys being all nerdy and shit and meeting me. That is fate.
你们两个又呆又傻 再遇到了我,这就是命运
Who cares if you pissed your pants, man?
谁会在意你是不是尿了裤子啊 老兄
When I first got here, first time I saw a human, I puked.
我第一次来地球的时候,第一次看见你们人类我就吐了
You guys are weird looking.
你们长的太古怪了
You have giant bodies. You have tiny, little, tiny heads.
身体巨大 脑袋又那么小
You’re just being nice now. No.
现在看起来顺眼了 不
Look, you want a little sugar?
喂 你要不要爽一下?
It’s just knowledge and experience, man.
就是些知识和经验而已 兄弟
You’re a writer. Might give you some inspiration.
你是个作家 或许这会给你点灵感
Will it hurt?
会痛吗?
Only if you struggle.
放松就不会
All right.
好吧
So, everything that I have been told my whole life
那么我被告知我所有生活中的一切
is just a big fat lie.
只是个大大的谎言
Do you know how that feels?
你认为那感觉怎样?
Just because your truth isn’t a true truth doesn’t mean that there is no truth, Ruth.
就因为你的真♥相♥不是真实的真♥相♥,那并不是说就没有真♥相♥了,露丝
That’s easy for you to say. It’s really not.
对你来说很容易说的 真的不是
So there’s no heaven. No hell, no right, no wrong, no sin?
那么就没有天堂,没有地狱,没有对,没有错,也没有原罪了?
Well…
那么…
I can drink? If you like.
我能喝酒吗? 如果想喝的话
I can fornicate? Maybe.
我能私通吗? 也许吧
I can curse? Well, yeah.
我能说脏话? 嗯,是的
Penises! Ruth.
鸡鸡! 露丝
Assing, hairy boobs, poop-farting buttholes!
傻帽,平胸,放屁,肛♥门♥!
Ruth, I’m not sure this is helping.
露丝,我不觉得这有什么意义
What are you doing?
你想做什么?
Stop it! Why? Why should I stop?
住手! 干嘛? 干嘛住手?
This is not…
这不是…
Because you have your whole life to explore new things.
因为你还有整整一辈子的时间去尝试新的事物
Okay?
好吗?
It doesn’t necessarily mean you should be exploring mine right now.
也没必要现在就来研究我的那个
You said you wanted to travel, to see new stuff? This is your chance.
你告诉过我你想旅行,去看新鲜的东西吗?这是个好机会
I really think you should come with us.
我真觉得你应该和我们一起走
Where would I sleep?
那我要睡在哪呢?
I’ll sleep on the sofa. And then you can have my bed.
我可以睡在沙发上 而你可以睡在我的床上
But I’d push the tissues off with a pen, if I were you, because I’ve had a cold.
你最好用支笔把我用过的一些纸巾给推开,因为我有一点感冒
Oh.
哦…
Ruth has decided that she would like to come with us.
露丝已经决定和我们一起
Wicked.
好啊…
I’m gonna go freshen up.
我去洗把脸
Hey, Ruth. Wait up.
喂 露丝 等一下
You don’t smoke.
你不抽烟的啊
I just wanted to say thanks.
我只是想说声谢谢
I know this has been weird for you,
我知道这对你来说很离奇
but you saved my life and I owe you one, okay?
但你救了我一命,我欠你一个人情,好吗?
Okay.
好的
What have you got there, by the way?
顺便问一下你那眼睛怎么回事?
Severe epiretinal membrane complicated by macular edema in your left vitreous cavity?
在你的左心室内有严重的生理缺陷?
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
Lucky guess.
侥幸猜到的
Do you mind if I take a look at it for one second?
你介意我看一下吗?
What does it say in the Old Testament? “An eye for an eye”?
那句老话怎么说来着?以眼还眼?
Wait, I don’t… It’s okay. You can trust me.
等 我不… 没事的 相信我
I don’t know… Just have a little faith, okay?
我不知道… 来一点信心,好吗?
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Evolution, baby.
进化 宝贝
Graeme? Yeah?
格雷姆? 嗯?
Oh, my God. Clive.
哦上帝啊 克莱夫
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
What are you going to do? Come on. Make your move.
你在干什么?快点,该你了
Oh, shit. Damn it.
噢 该死的
Hey, check it out! Check it out!
嗨,看着点,看着点!
This is easy.
这不难嘛
Small corrections, Paul. Just make small corrections.
慢慢打方向 保罗 慢慢打方向
Graeme, hit the brakes!
格雷姆 幅度小一点!