Come on! It’s fun!
来吧!这很好玩!
If you think about it, it’s time travel.
如果你发挥想象力,这就是时光旅行
11:00, 12:00!
11点钟,12点钟!
Yes! All right!
是的,就是这样!
Let me see. No, just sit still.
我看看,不,你就坐着别动
You gonna draw me like one of your French girls, Jack?
你是不是还画过很多其他法国女孩 杰克?(泰坦尼克台词)
I’m joking. I’m sorry.
我开玩笑的 对不起
Just don’t make me look fat, okay? Earth’s gravity adds 10 pounds.
别把我画太胖了,好么?地球引力会增加10磅的
Paul, could I ask you a question?
保罗,我能问你个问题么?
Shoot!
问吧!
Have you ever done that to a person?
你对人类干过那样的事情吗?
Yes, I’ve eaten many people.
是的 我吃了很多人
I’m joking, big guy. Relax.
我开玩笑的 大块头 放松
No, I mean, fix them.
不,我是说,复活他们
Oh. No. Not a dead person.
喔,不 没对死人干过那个
Recently dead bird? That’s one thing. Dead person? Whole other ball game.
刚挂了的鸟?那是两码事 死的人?完全不一样
It’s actually really dangerous for me. The damage can bounce back onto me and…
那对我来说真的很危险,那些伤害会反弹到我身上…
Oh, I’m sorry. Am I boring you? Have you heard this one before?
对不起,我让你感到无聊了么?我以前说过这些了?
Are you tired, Sausage?
你累了吗,肥肠?
Don’t call me that in front of him.
别在他面前叫我这个!
Are you tired, though?
那你累了吗?
Eggy, I’m bushed.
伙计,我不行了!
You know what? We’re all tired.
我说 我们都很累了
Let’s just pull over and stop for the night, huh?
我们找个地方停下过夜吧
We’re fugitives, Paul, all right?
保罗 我们是通缉犯 好么?
I refuse to just sit around and wait to get fingered by the Men in Black.
我可不想坐在那等待黑超特警来抓
We just gotta find somewhere quiet. We won’t draw attention to ourselves.
听着 就找个安静的地方,提高警惕就行了
But where are we going, Paul?
但是我们应该去哪,保罗?
Oh, you’ll know it when you see it.
喔,到了你就知道了
Two white guys? Two strange white guys.
两个白人? 2个奇怪的人
Strange white guys. Got it. Order anything weird?
两个奇怪的白种人 了解了 买♥♥了奇怪的东西么?
Chocolate milk.
巧克力什么的
Chocolate… Chocolate? Chocolate…
巧克力… 巧克力?巧克力…
Zoil, report.
佐伊尔,报告
We’ve tracked him to a gas station in Ely.
我在加油站追踪到了他的线索
We think he may be traveling in an RV with two men from England.
他可能正在旅行中,和两个开着房♥车的英格兰人一起
New England?
新英格兰?
Old England.
老英格兰
Creepy. What are they, ML6?
真意外他们是什么人,军情6处的?
Negative. Just a couple of nerds on the lam from Comic-Con.
不是,就是几个从动漫展刚回来的书呆子
My sister’s kid went to that.
我姐姐的孩子也这么干
Little manga faggot.
动漫里的同性恋
Zoil, something doesn’t feel right. I think he had help on the inside.
事情不太对头 我觉得我们有内部人员在帮他
I want those nerds iced
让那些书呆子人间蒸发
and that little green prick either back in his fishbowl or dead ASAP.
然后把那个绿绿的小麻烦给我带回来,无论死活,越快越好
I’m closing in. I can feel it.
差不多了 我能感觉到
In 24 hours he’s gonna wish he never set foot on planet Earth.
24小时内 他会希望他从来没有踏足过地球
Good.
好的
Okay. Here we are. This is the place.
到啦,就是这个地方
Yeah, this looks good.
是啊,这里看起来不错
It doesn’t look like anyone’s been murdered here.
貌似不像有人会在这里被♥干♥掉
Awfully quiet.
安静的让人不自在
Quiet’s good, Graeme. Quiet’s our friend.
安静很好啊,格雷姆,安静是我们的朋友
Hi, there.
你们好
There’s a girl outside.
外面有个女孩…
Okay. All right. Look.
好吧 好吧 听着
We’re just a couple of regular guys
我们只是两个普通人
on a tour of the less touristy side of the American Midwest.
去美国中西部旅游
I don’t think she heard you.
我认为她听不到你
I’m talking to you.
我在和你说啊
Oh, sorry.
喔,不好意思
Hi. I’m Ruth Buggs.
嗨 我是 露丝·巴格斯
Good evening, Ruth. I am the writer, Clive Gollings.
晚上好 露丝 我是个作家 克莱夫·戈灵
This is my friend and cohort, Mr. Graeme Willy.
他是我朋友 也是合作伙伴,格雷姆·威廉先生
Have you got room?
你们还有空位吗?
Sure. Yeah, park in bay nine.
当然,是的,9号♥停车位
It’s $25 a night, including hookups
25美元一晚 包括固定钩
and I’ll need an ID to hold onto.
还要一个人的ID做抵押
Okay.
好的
We’re just a couple of regular guys
我们是一对靠得住的人
on a tour of the less touristy side of the American Midwest.
在不适宜旅游的美国中西部旅行
How exciting. I know.
真激动啊 明白
There you go. It’s my passport.
给你,这是我的护照
The UK. I love the UK.
英国 我喜欢英国
Have you been? No.
你去过? 不
You should go.
你去吧
No, no, I meant, you should go to London.
不,不,我是说,你应该去伦敦
There’s a lot of places I want to go.
我想去很多地方
Ruth! Ruth! Get in here!
露丝!露丝!回来!
I’ll be by in the morning to get your money
我明早来收钱
so have a pleasant evening now, won’t you?
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚,好吗?
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Bye. And you. Bye.
你也是,拜
She was lovely.
她真可爱
Why don’t you just marry her, then?
那为何你不和她结婚呢?
Boo!
嘣!
Every time, it works!
每一次有效果!
That was 30 seconds ago, I did it.
那是在30秒之前
What took you so long? I was just talking, Papa.
干什么呢 这么久? 我只是聊天而已 爸爸
Well, you talk too much.
你们聊太多了
Sorry, Papa.
对不起 爸爸
Hello.
哈喽
You want a cigarette? No, thanks. I don’t smoke.
来一根? 不 谢谢 我不抽烟
Can I ask you something? Yeah, sure.
我能问你些事情么? 恩,当然
You and Graeme, are you guys… What?
你和格雷姆,你们两个… 什么?
You know…
你懂的…
You know! You guys, two guys…
你懂的!你们俩,两个男人…
Fucking kidding me?
你还没明白么?
What are you…
你什么…
I don’t know what you mean. Gay!
我不明白你的意思 同志!
No! Why do people keep saying that?
不!为什么每个人都这么说?
No, I was just wondering.
恩,我只是想知道而已
It’s totally cool if you are. Everyone’s bi on my planet.
如果你是 那完全OK啊 在我们星球上什么人都可以
It’s all about the pleasure thing. You know what I’m saying?
这就是个美好的事情 懂我意思吧?
Why are you here, Paul?
你为什么来地球 保罗?
Oh, I was here on a science mission, actually,
喔 其实我是有着真正的科学使命的
and then I had some spaceship-related problems,
但是后来我的飞船出了些问题
and I kind of crashed.
然后就坠毁了
Lucky for me though, this little girl,
但幸运的是有一个小女孩
she pulls me out of the wreck.
她把我从飞船残骸里拖了出来
Next thing I know, guys arrive, cart me off to the base.
然后,就有人来了,把我蒙起来带去了基地
What have you been doing here all this time?
这么多年来你一直都在干嘛?
I’ve been kicking back, man. I’ve been shooting the shit.
想办法回家,还一直做些无聊的咨♥询♥
I’ve been advising the government.
我一直是政♥府♥的顾问
Not just the government.
不仅仅是政♥府♥
I want him to have some kind of a special power.
我想设计让他有一些特殊的能力
Something messianic.
某些类似救世主那样的
Okay, Steven, how about cellular revivification?
好吧 史蒂夫 细胞复活怎么样?
Yeah, I don’t know what that is.
恩,我不知道那是什么
Oh. Restoration of damaged tissue
哦 重组修复细胞组织
through telepathic manipulation of intrinsic field memory.
通过心灵遥感传输部分记忆
What’s that mean? It means healing, Mr. Spielberg.
那是啥意思? 意思就是“治疗” 斯皮尔伯格先生
Yeah, right. Healing.
喔,很好 治疗
By touch, or something like that.
通过接触,或者摸一下什么的
Maybe his finger lights up at the end when he reaches out and touches?
也许再当它伸手和触摸的时候,在手指上加点灯光?
Maybe. You know, sometimes I find less is more.
也许,你知道,有些时候简单点比较好
Hey. Trust me.
嗨 相信我
You’d be surprised how much he’s influenced popular culture
你会吃惊于他对流行文化的影响有多深
over the last 60 years.
在过去六十年里
Agent Mulder was right.
特工摩多是对的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!