I think it’s pretty obvious what happened there, isn’t it?
我觉得很明显发生了些什么事情,是不是?
Is it?
是吗?
The government used some kind of neurotoxic paint on the Black Mailbox.
政♥府♥搞些神经毒性的涂料刷在黑色信箱
It caused us to suffer a shared hallucination about an alien.
弄出些关于外星人的幻觉
It makes complete sense.
明显是这样嘛
Wrong!
错!
Your dick is gone.
你小鸡鸡没了
Your balls are gone.
你蛋蛋没了
Oh, no!
噢,不!
What?
什么?
Come on, grow up. You guys seen my shorts?
变身了 你们看到我短裤了么?
How did you do that? How did you go invisible?
你是怎么做到的?你是怎么隐身的?
Oh, it’s a camouflage response.
噢,这是种伪装反映
What, like, Predator?
恩,就像铁血战士?
Exactly! Although I can only do it while I’m holding my breath.
是的!不过我只能在屏气的时候做到这个
But you can do it any time you want?
你在任何时候都能做这个么?
Any time.
任何时候(学铁血战士的嘴巴)
That’s just like him.
像他这样
Am I the only sane person here?
整车人就我一个人疯了?
Eh?
额?
It’s all right for you, isn’t it? You’ll go back to Area 51.
你倒是适应的不错 你是只需要回到51区就行了
We’ll be arrested for harboring a fugitive and sent to Guantanamo Bay!
我们要吃官司了 因为我们窝藏了一个逃犯然后被送往关塔那摩湾!
Why don’t I go make some bagels and coffee?
我还是去吃点甜甜圈喝点咖啡
Leave you two alone.
让你两单独聊会
What’s the matter, Clive?
你是怎么了 克莱夫?
There is an alien in the kitchenette, making bagels and coffee.
现在有个外星人在我们车上泡咖啡和找甜甜圈
Did you want tea? No, I don’t want tea!
你要茶? 不 我不要茶!
Right, because tea is weird in America.
是啊 因为喝茶在美国怪怪的
They leave the bag in.
他们会把面包屑
What’s weird, Graeme, is the fact that we’ve picked up an extraterrestrial hitchhiker
格雷姆 奇怪的是我们给一个外星徒步旅行者搭顺风车
and you seem completely fine with it!
而你却觉得这一切很正常!
Bagels and coffee
甜甜圈和咖啡
Ooh! Marmite!
啊! 酵母酱!
He said his life’s in danger. He needs our help, you know?
他说他现在很危险 他需要我们的帮助 你知道么?
Sometimes, you’ve just gotta roll the dice.
有时候生活不必要循规蹈矩的
What if we wake up and find him inserting a probe into our anus?
假如我们一觉醒来发现他正拿探测器往我们的屁♥眼♥里插怎么办?
Apparently, they don’t do that.
明显不可能嘛
Anyone want one of these?
有谁想要来一个?
Eh? Anyone? Anyone?
恩,谁要?谁?
Eh?
额?
Forty-eight, 49, 50.
48,49,50
Coming! Ready or not, you son of a bitch.
老子来了!管你准备好了没,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where’s the other one? I don’t know, sir.
还有个人在哪? 我不知道 长官
Haggard!
哈歌♥德!
Sorry, it’s just, we were…
对不起 我们只是在…
Haggard!
哈歌♥德!
Fuck.
妈的
Nice.
好
Get over here. It’s a guy with a badge.
快过来 领导来了
We were just playing hide and seek, because we had a lot of time.
我们只是在玩捉迷藏,因为我们现在比较空闲
Hurry up!
快点!
I was hiding.
我刚躲起来而已
You have any traffic through here?
你们有看到什么车辆经过这里么?
No, just a couple of hillbilly types and two nerds in an RV.
没啥人 就见几个乡巴佬模样的,还有两个开着房♥车的白♥痴♥
Nerds, huh?
书呆子?
Yes, they were coming from Comic-Con. They met Adam Shadowchild.
是啊,他们是从漫画展那过来的 他们还见到了亚当·谢都切尔德
Who the hell is Adam Shadowchild?
谁是亚当·谢都切尔德?
He wrote Prisonhulk Four-Forty-One, okay?
他写了《监狱巨人 441》,知道不?
Jenny Starpepper and the Spitting Worm. Fluxing Uranus.
还有《明星胡椒简尼》和《喷虫》、《稀释天王星》
You know you’re a grown man, right?
你们知道你们已经是成年人了吧?
Probably shave, pay taxes, have pubic hair?
你们应该还刮胡子,纳税,屌♥毛也长齐了吧?
All of those things.
以上都没错
Did you search that vehicle? Yes, sir.
你们搜查他们的车了么? 是的 ,长官
What did you find? Nothing much.
找到了些什么? 没什么,
Just a book with a green woman with three titties.
只有一本书 封面上有个绿色的女人还有三个咪♥咪♥
Titties. Three titties.
咪♥咪♥ 三个咪♥咪♥
Three tits. That’s awesome.
三个咪♥咪♥,听起来很不错
Oh, and some pissy jeans.
喔,还有条尿湿的牛仔裤
Guy pissed himself. Close that.
那家伙自己尿湿了 别说了
I don’t know if he had a pre-existing problem or…
估计是有些先天问题或者…
Listen to me, Frik and Fuck.
听我说,你们两个弱智的混♥蛋♥
I want everything you can remember about the pissy nerds, okay?
我要知道你们能想起来的关于那两个尿裤子书呆子的所有事情 懂吗?
We’re leaving.
现在跟我走
What about the roadblock, sir?
那这个路障这么办 长官?
It didn’t work.
没用了
We gotta take down that roadblock. It didn’t work.
我们得拆下那些路障 它们坏掉了
I’m standing right next to you.
我就站在你的后面
Hey!
喂!
Reese’s Pieces! Yes!
巧克力豆!
Thank you.
谢谢啦
I heard there was a commotion on the road after Rachel.
听说过了拉齐尔之后的那段路上有点状况
Funny, I didn’t hear nothing.
奇怪了 我倒是没听说
It must have been the boys out at the base. Yeah.
一定是那些孩子在搞鬼 是的
That’s a bit much, isn’t it? What?
那有点多了,是不是? 什么?
Put it all back.
全放回去
Except the donuts and the chocolate milk.
除了甜甜圈和巧克力奶油
And the burritos, Cheetos and Fritos.
还有墨西哥卷饼,奇多薯片和菲多利
What about Paul’s Reese’s Pieces? Just hurry up. Please.
那保罗的巧克力豆呢? 那你快点
No, you go right ahead.
不 你先好了
Are you sure? Thank you. Thank you.
你确定?谢谢 谢谢
That beast outside yours? What?
外面那个家伙是你们的? 什么?
What do you mean “beast”? Your RV?
什么家伙? 你们的房♥车?
Oh, the… Yes. The RV is…
这个…是的 这个房♥车是…
No… Yes.
不… 是的
Where are you boys from?
你们从哪来的?
England. England.
英格兰 英格兰
I heard about England. No guns.
我听说过英格兰 没有枪♥支♥泛滥的问题
Not many. Not really.
是的 不多 也不是
Just, you know, farmers.
就像你知道的,农场主
How are police supposed to shoot anybody?
那警♥察♥可以对任何人开枪咯?
They don’t. They try not to.
他们不会 他们尽量不那么做
That’ll be $15.58.
15.58美元
$20. Just keep the change, and give it to charity, or something.
20元 不用找了,剩下的给慈善机构或其他什么的
You did amazing, Graeme!
你真了不起 格雷姆!
That cop didn’t suspect a thing!
那警♥察♥一点都没有怀疑!
And, Clive,
那个 克莱夫
you didn’t pee your pants.
你也没尿裤子
I don’t mean to be a stick in the mud, but you are asking a lot of us, all right?
我并不是那种谨小慎微的人 但是你问了我们很多,对吧?
We’ve only just met, we don’t know where we’re going, or why.
我们刚认识,我们不知道我们应该去哪,或者为什么…
You don’t think we’re due an explanation?
你不认为你应该给我们一个合理的解释么?
Look, the less you guys know, the better.
听着,你知道的越少越好
I want you to have plausible deniability.
我要求你们有个合理的推诿
Let’s just say I spent a long time at that base thinking I was a guest.
我只能说我在那个基地里呆了很久,一直以为我是一位客人
Turns out
但原来
I was a prisoner.
我只是个囚犯
But don’t worry. I got it all under…
不过别担心 一切都在我掌…
Fuck, that made me jump.
妈的,这个东西让我吓了一大跳
Poor little thing!
可怜的小东西
Nothing you could’ve done, mate.
是你也会撞到它
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Just watch.
看着就好
It’s a miracle!
这真是个奇迹!
Man, I’m gonna miss these.
我会想念他的
Why would you do that?
你干嘛啊?
I’m not going to eat a dead bird, am I?
我总不能吃一只死鸟吧?
Going out of my mind
我快要抓狂了
You got me thinking that I’m wasting my time
你们让我觉得我是在浪费时间
Don’t bring me down
别让我失望
Come on, guys!
伙计们!
11:00, 12:00! 11:00, 12:00!
11点 12点!11点 12点!