I always knock.
总是我敲的
Who’s there?
是谁?
Is that Tara Walton?
是塔拉·沃尔顿吗?
Leave me alone.
别来烦我!
Ms. Walton, my name is Clive Gollings.
沃尔顿 小姐!我是 克莱夫 戈灵!
I’m here with my friend, Mr. Graeme Willy.
这位是我的朋友,格雷姆·威廉先生!
And what do you want?
好了,你想干嘛
We’re here with the alien that killed your dog 60 years ago.
和我们一起来的还有那个60年前压死你狗的那个外星人
Let’s go. Let’s just go.
走了,走了
What is this? Some kind of a joke?
这算什么,恶作剧吗?
Hey, Tara.
塔拉
You!
是你!
That’s a very loud clock, isn’t it?
这钟好响啊,是吧?
You have a nerve showing your face here after all these years.
这么多年来我看到了你脸上的一丝紧张
Maybe I should make some tea.
我去泡点茶来
I’ll do it.
我来吧
Okay.
好的
Look, Tara.
听着,塔拉
I only just stopped believing in you, you know.
你知道我一直都相信你的存在
I spent a very long time trying to convince
我花了很长时间试图说服
folks about what happened that night.
他们相信我在那天晚上碰到的事
Everyone said I was mad!
结果每个人都说我疯了!
They told me it was a meteor that squashed little Paul.
他们说那只不过是个陨石砸到了我的小保罗身上
They took me away and they did tests.
他们把我带走并对我测试
They said it was for cosmic radiation.
他们说我因为撞击
That I was concussed, hallucinating.
而产生了幻觉
But I knew you were real!
但我知道你是真实的!
I pulled you from that spaceship myself.
我独自把你从那太空船里拖了出来
I kept you warm and comfortable.
我一直照顾着你
I sat there with you till the men came to take you away.
就和你一起坐在那里直到那些人来把你带走
Pop tried to understand,
他尽力去理解
but he would just smile and say, “There there, Tara. ”
可是他只会傻笑并且说,“那儿,那儿,塔拉”
When word got out about my story,
当这事传了出去以后
kids used to come and throw stones at the house, call me names.
经常有孩子来朝我房♥子扔石头 叫我绰号♥
And I just hid myself away.
于是,我只能躲着他们
I’d spend whole nights up there, just staring at the sky,
无数个夜晚,我注视着夜空
hoping that I’d catch a glimpse of you.
期盼能够再看到你,哪怕一眼
And here you are.
现在你来了
I’m sorry. If I could have done it any other way, I…
对不起,我是说,如果我那时候能够想办法做点什么…
Oh, it’s okay.
没关系
You’re real.
你真的存在
That’s all that matters.
这对我来说就足够了
I was right.
我一直很肯定这点
And all those folks that said I was crazy?
还有那些说我疯了的人呢?
They can all just go fuck themselves.
让他们见过去吧!
I brought something for you. I thought you might want it back.
我给你带了点东西 我觉的你会想要回它的
Here you go.
给你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Who do you suppose that is?
会是谁?
Where did that come from? Holy shit! It’s them!
哪来的这东西? 妈的!他们来了!
I’ll take the front!
我去前面!
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这里干嘛?
Go! Go!
快,快!
Haggard!
哈格德!
Alien!
外星人!
Haggard! Where’s the party, man?
哈格德,怪叔叔在哪里?
There’s no one in this place! Come on, buddy, help me out.
这儿一个人都没!快点兄弟,我要支援!
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥!
Freeze, motherfucker!
不许动,混♥蛋♥!
So weak.
我不行了
Give me the alien!
把外星人给我!
Give me the fucking alien!
把那个该死的外星人给我!
No! Fuck. Watch it.
不! 操,你看着点
Give me the alien!
把那个外星人给我!
Get your own alien.
你自己去找个
Thank you, Clive! Is Tara with us?
谢了老兄,克莱夫!塔拉跟来了吗?
Tara! Come this way! Follow us!
塔拉!这里走!跟着我们!
Oh, man-balls! It’s my dad!
蛋蛋!我爸来了!
Are you okay? Am I heavy?
你没事吧?我重不重?
I told you, it’s not fat, it’s power!
跟你说了,我不肥,那叫壮!
Oh, great.
这下可好了
I told you we should’ve parked closer!
我早说了应该停近一点的!
Holster that. They’re mine!
不,先生,他们是我的!
Consider that a warning! You crazy bastard!
这是对你的一个警告! 你个疯子混帐!
I got you, you little space freak!
这回逮到你了,你个太空怪物…
Ruth! Get back here!
露丝! 你给我回来!
Just go home!
你先回家!
Oh, I got you, sucker. Coming.
我抓到你了 混♥蛋♥ 来吧
Ready or not.
准备好了没
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
Papa! Ruth, wait!
爸爸! 露丝,等等!
Papa! Papa!
老爸!老爸!
It’s okay, he’s alive. He’s okay!
好了,他没事 他没事!
Go, Clive, go! Wait for me!
上,克莱夫,上! 等等我啊!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Thank you. I’m okay. Wait there.
谢谢 我没事 在那儿等着
Graeme!
格雷姆!
Ruth! Drive!
露丝,开车!
Come on, Graeme!
快点 格雷姆!
Don’t leave me!
别丢下我!
Never.
怎么可能
Graeme, you scared the shit out of me.
格雷姆,你真把我吓坏了
Ruth, why aren’t you driving?
露丝,谁在开车!
I told you. It’s easy!
我就说了,这很简单!
Got it. Got it. Got it. Shit. Shit. Shit. Road! Okay.
好了,好了,好了!操,操,操,路!好的
Small corrections! Small corrections!
慢慢打方向!慢慢打方向!
Oh, my weed!
哦,我的房♥子啊!
Motherfucking titty-sucking two-balled bitch!
去他♥娘♥的♥!
Zoil, progress report.
佐伊尔,报告进展情况
This is Haggard, sir. Agent Zoil is no longer in command.
我是哈格德 长官 特工佐伊尔拒绝服从命令
I don’t give a shit who’s in command. Where the fuck are they?
我可不屌♥你们谁负责,他们在哪?
Just ahead of me, heading east towards Lytle Creek.
就在我前面,向东前往莱特尔小溪!
I don’t wanna hear from anybody until that cocksucker is dead! Get me?
不干掉那个王八蛋就别回来见我!明白了?
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Ma’am.
女士
God damn it!
靠!
This is official government business!
这是政♥府♥的事!
Stand down, or I am authorized to use deadly force.
离开这里,否则格杀勿论,我被授权行使武力!
That thing has my daughter!
那东西抓走了我女儿!
This isn’t your mission!
这不是你的任务!
I’m on a mission from God!
这事上帝指派给我的任务!
Tell him you failed.
跟他汇报你失败了!
Shit! We got company.
妈的,有人来了!
He’s trying to overtake us!
他想超上来!
Don’t let him get past! Should I ram him?
别让他上来! 我是不是应该撞他?
What about the deposit? Fuck the deposit.
那押金怎么办? 去他♥娘♥的♥押金!
You’re crazy!
你疯了!
Fuck.
操
Oh, fuck! Come on!
操!来啊!
Smile, you son of a bitch!
笑一个,你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Eyes forward, butthorn.
眼睛看前面,蠢货
Do you think he’ll be okay?
你说他没事吧?
Yeah, he’ll be fine.
是的,他没事的
Haggard. Zoil.
哈格德 佐伊尔
Where are the other two?
还有两个呢?
One crashed and burned, the otherjust burned.
一个撞了后烧了,还有个直接烧了
Jesus Christ! This has been one fuck-up after another.
上帝,破事真是一个接着一个
I should have handled this myself.
我就应该亲自来干
I am very close. You give me one hour.
我都快成功了 再给我一个小时
An hour? I’ll be eating canaps with the governor in an hour.
一小时? 一小时我已经在和州长吃鱼子酱了