Last week, Flash Gordon
上周,飞侠哥顿
defended the Witch Queen Azura
保卫女巫之王阿苏拉
from the attack of the Death dwarfs.
来自死亡侏儒的袭击
Paul, having proclaimed himself King of Blue Magic Land
保罗,在宣告他自己成为蓝色魔法大地的国王后
offered John the Hawkman the command of the army…
将军队的指挥权交给了猎鹰侠约翰…
Go on, then, Paul.
去吧,保罗
Don’t be long.
不要太久
Paul?
保罗?
Paul?
保罗?
Paul.
保罗
He winked at me! He winked at me!
他朝我使眼色!他朝我使眼色!
I love it here.
我爱这个地方
You know, it feels so…
那感觉非常
Right. Yeah.
对味 是啊
We’re 5,339 miles from home
我们离家有5339英里
and yet, somehow, I feel like we belong.
却让我有某种归属感
I know what you mean.
我理解你的意思
I think this is probably the most fun I have ever had.
这也许是我玩得最开心的一次了
I’m so glad we came, Clive.
这次来得非常值,克莱夫
Clive?
克莱夫?
May I? Be my guest.
可以吗? 别客气
Thank you. I was over there, on my own.
谢谢你 我就在那儿,独自一人
That there is the Black Vampire.
那儿是暗黑吸血鬼
Watch out.
小心
She bites.
她会咬人
How much?
多少钱?
$1,349.99.
1349.99美元
Aren’t you gonna get it?
你要买♥♥下它吗?
Fair enough.
有道理
I can’t believe we’re gonna meet Adam Shadowchild.
真不敢相信要见到亚当·谢都切尔德了
I know. He’s, like, the coolest man in the world.
是啊 他这个世界上最酷的男人
Thank you.
谢谢
Come forth. Welcome, my friends.
下一位 欢迎你,朋友们
I just wanted to say that the Planet Fall trilogy has been a huge influence
我要说《星球坠落》三部曲有着巨大的影响力
on me and on my work.
对于我以及我的工作来说
Don’t tell me. You’re a writer.
不要告诉我,你是一位作家
I am, yeah. Well, good.
我是的 那好吧
He actually won a Nebulon Award in 1992.
实际上他在1992年获得了星云奖
For best science fiction short story by a male under 16.
获得16岁以下最佳短篇科幻小说奖
I’m working on a follow-up.
我致力于后续随访工作
Oh, I’d love to see that.
我倒是很想看到
Not today.
不是今天
No, no. It’s a legal thing.
不不,当然没问题
I’m sure it’s good.
我肯定这一定不错
That is a wonderful cover. Three tits.
这封面真不错 三个咪♥咪♥
Awesome.
真不错
That was Graeme, my illustrator. I’m an artist.
这是格雷姆 他是我插图作者 我是一位艺术家
I’m hoping to complete it soon.
我希望尽快完成它
I’m just having a bit of trouble with the ending.
在结尾地方有点小麻烦
Well, a wise man said,
嗯,一位智者说过
“You have to spin a good yarn before you can weave a great dream. ”
“在你编制美妙的梦想之前你应该学会纺纱”
Who said that?
谁说的?
I did. I just said that.
我说的 我刚刚说过的
Move along, please, guys.
伙计们请让一下后面
Yes.
是的
Very nice to meet you. No, no…
见到你很高兴 不,不…
Thank you.
谢谢
You bought a book? No.
你买♥♥书了么? 没有
Then fuck off.
那滚远点
Let’s get a picture of you, me and Adam.
让我们和亚当照张相吧
Okay, ready. Ready.
好的 准备 准备
Yes.
好了(外星接触简介)
Yes.
是的
Is that the RV place? Yes.
是租♥房♥♥车的? 是的
And there’s definitely two single beds?
当然应该有两张单人床?
Because there’s been a bit of a mix-up at the hotel.
本来就差不多像个小旅馆
Okay. Excellent. Thank you very much.
好的,好极了,非常感谢
And have a nice day to you, as well.
也祝你玩得愉快
Is it here? It’s in the car park.
车到了? 现在就在停车位
I think you mean “the parking lot.”
你是说“停车场”吧
I sure do.
我就那意思
I did my American voice.
我们两个感觉真像美国人了
It’s amazing, isn’t it? We’re actually here. America.
这太棒了不是么? 我们真来这里了 美国
Huh?
哈?
How long have we dreamt about this?
我们梦想这个事情多久了?
Since we were kids. Yeah.
在我们还是小孩的时候 是啊
Now look at us. Grown men.
现在 看看我们俩 已经是大人了
Pizza!
披萨!
Good evening, sir. Come on in.
晚上好 先生 进来吧
Where can I set this down? You could put it on the bed.
我该把这个放哪里? 把这个放床上吧
You guys on honeymoon?
两位在度蜜月吧?
No.

No, silly. We’re just friends.
不,我们只是好朋友
We had a mix-up. The reservations were messed up.
有点乱了,貌似预订的时候有点小误会了
Pop it on the table here. Let me clear that.
就放在这儿的桌子上,让我收拾下
Ah, going on a road trip? Yeah. Yes.
是在沿着公路旅行么? 是的
What better way to follow Comic-Con
有件比去动漫节更爽的事
than a tour of America’s most famous UFO hotspots?
就是去美国最有名的UFO事件多发地
Huh?
啊?
We’re going to Area 51 and the Black Mailbox in Nevada,
我们要先去51区和内华达州的黑色信箱
then down to Camp Verde, then to Apache Junction
然后再从坎普贝尔德向南,再到阿帕奇族区
and then on down to Roswell, New Mexico for the site of the famous crash of ’47.
再到罗斯韦尔,新墨西哥 然后再到著名的47景区
No. Everybody knows that.
不 你说的谁都知道
Stop it! It’s an alleged site at this point.
闭嘴!这是这儿的推荐观测点
Why would they admit there was a crash,
他们干嘛要跳出来承认呢?
if the crash happened somewhere else?
但是如果坠毁发生在别的地方
Let’s just agree to disagree, all right?
我们还是保留意见,好吗?
That’s what we always say at the end.
那就是我们为什么说的
Do you believe in aliens?
你相信有外星人么?
What do you mean, “aliens”?
啥意思 “外星人”?
I’ll sign that check, shall I?
我去买♥♥单,好吗?
Get that out of your way. Pizza grease on a map is the worst thing.
把这个丢了 地图上批萨油脂不好
We should turn in. We got an early start in the morning.
应该睡觉了 明早我们还要早起
Yeah.
是啊
What do you think you’re gonna dream about?
你认为你会梦到什么?
Oh, the open road. High adventure. That kind of thing.
在高速公路上,高度的冒险,就是那种事情了
You? Wonder Woman.
你呢? 美丽的女人
Please don’t. Okay.
别说了 好吧
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 是的
Okay. And…
好的…
Three, two, one.
三、二、一
What an amazing Con.
多么神奇的动漫
That, my friend, was just the beginning.
朋友们,那才是刚开始呢
Here you go.
就是这样
That’s not ours.
那不是我们的
No?
不是?
No. That’s ours.
不 是我们的
Fucking orcs!
该死的半兽人!
That one.
那个
Oh! People!
啊!人类!
Smile.
笑一个
“Watch the skies” or “Alien on board”?
是“有飞碟”还是“车上有外星人”?
“Alien on board,” please.
“车上有外星人” 谢谢
Okay. If you’re sure.
好的 如果你确定的话
So, how was Comic-Con?
那么,动漫展感觉如何?
We met Adam Shadowchild.
我们遇到了亚当·谢都切尔德
Who the hell is Adam Shadowchild?
亚当·谢都切尔德到底是谁?
Oh, he wrote The Venusian Pangenesis.
噢 就是写了《金星再生》的作者
I didn’t read that one.
我可没读过这本书
Jenny Starpepper and the Great Brass Hen?
《明星胡椒简尼》和《超级黄铜女》呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!