不管您被指派什么任务 我们都会追随您
We want to stay with you, no matter what duty you’re assigned to.
他们在伦敦计划进攻欧洲
Up in London, they’re planning the invasion of Europe.
我整个身心都是为了那个而时刻准备着
That’s what I’ve trained my whole mind, body, and spirit for.
上帝 我究竟在这里做什么
What in God’s name, am I doing here?
好吧
All right.
我们去开罗
Let’s get on to Cairo.
看看金字塔还在不在
See if the pyramids are still standing.
他去开罗只有一个原因
There is only one reason for him to be in Cairo.
去和希腊和与南斯拉夫的流亡政♥府♥开会
To confer with the Greek and Yugoslav governments in exile.
让意大利人防守意大利 那是他们的国家
Let the Italians garrison Italy,it’s their country.
我们需要德军增援克里特与希腊海岸
We’ll need our German troops to reinforce Crete and the Greek coast
以防巴顿从埃及出击
if Patton strikes from Egypt!
我有新消息 长官
I have some new information, sir.
巴顿遭到严重批评 他甚至可能接受军事法庭审讯
Patton is under severe criticism. He may even be court- martialed.
因为他打了士兵一记耳光
He slapped an enlisted man.
你相信他们的报纸
You believe their newspapers?
他们会牺牲他们最好的将领 就因为他打了士兵的耳光
Would they sacrifice their best commander because he slapped a soldier?
伦敦
-让我住这儿 -是的 长官 这边请
– This place is for me? – Yes, sir. This way, sir.
找到这里的人是个优秀的阴谋家
Whoever found it has a genius for cloak- and- dagger.
是谁找到这个妓院的
Who picked this cathouse?
我想是史密斯将军 长官
I believe it was General Smith, sir.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的想要用这来羞辱我
He use it to spite me, that son of a bitch.
-欢迎来到伦敦 乔治 -毕托 你好吗
– Welcome to London, Georgie. – Bedell. How are you?
-艾克在伦敦吗 -他要我对你作简报
– Is Ike here? – He asked me to brief you.
你们能回避一下吗
Do you excuse us, please?
首先让我纠正你关于艾克的事
First let me put you straight about Ike.
我们时常听说你批评他的决策
We hear a lot about you criticizing his decisions.
不 那不是真的 你了解我 我只是个老傻瓜
No, not really. You know me. I’m just an old fool.
我有时候真的挺纳闷 他内心里是不是一个英国佬
Sometimes, I do wonder whether he isn’t a limey at heart.
乔治 这是历史上最困难的联盟
George, this is the toughest coalition ever attempted in history.
艾克坐在上面 企图维持联盟
Ike sits it upon, trying to hold it together
同时痛击德军
and lick the Germans at the same time.
-请相信我 这是很困难的事 -我能理解那回事
– Now believe me, It’s one hell of a job. – I appreciate that.
现在
Now,
我们有关于诺曼底登陆很重要的任务交给你
we have an important assignment for you in connected to the Normandy invasion.
好 我研究过”霸王”计划 它有几处瑕疵
Good. I’ve studied the Overlord Plan and there’s a number of flaws in it.
你至少不要指靠蒙蒂在D日攻占戛纳
Not the least which it is dependency on Monty taking Cannes by D- day.
他绝对做不到
He’ll never make it.
我拟定一个替代计划 在登陆加莱
I’ve drawn up an alternate plan as call for land at Calais…
在进行轰炸之后
…following an air bombardment…
拜托 你就不能听别人一次吗
Please, would you just listen for a change?
记住 艾克支持你 然而人人
Remember, Ike stood by you when everyone,
我是说人人都想吊死巴顿
I mean everyone wanted Patton with a rope around his neck.
我们会泄露你暗中来到伦敦
We’re gonna let it leak out that you are here undercover.
说你计划入侵加莱
That you’re preparing to invade at the Pas de Calais.
我们想钉住那里的德军第十五军团
We hope to pin down the German 15th Army
使他们无法用在诺曼底对抗我军
there so that they can’t be used against us at Normandy.
你们就认为我只有那个用处吗
That’s all your pepole think I’m good for?
我们将围绕你建立有12个师的集团军
We’re going to build an army of 12 divisions around you.
全都是虚拟的 当然
All fictitious, of course.
假的部队集结 假的登陆艇 模拟的无线电通信
Dummy troop concentrations, dummy landing craft, simulated radio traffic.
是的
The see,
德军坚信你将领导主要的入侵
the Germans are convinced that you are going to lead the main invasion effort.
他们的间谍很快就会发现你在这里
Their agents will spot you here,
然后我们会把你移到在诺斯福的新总部
before then we can move you to new headquarters Knutsford.
-我在那里做什么 -什么也不做
– What do I do there? – Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
坦白地说 乔治 你被留职察看了
Frankly, George, you’re on probation.
如果你听我的劝 就该约束自己的言行
You take my advice, you’ll behave yourself.
记住
Remember, …
你最大的敌人就是你口无遮拦
…your worst enemy is your own big mouth.
考德曼 看这面目狰狞的狗狗崽子 为战斗而生
Look at this nasty- faced son of a bitch. Ready for combat.
我要叫它威廉 征服者威廉
I’m calling him William, “William the Conqueror”.
将军 或许我们应该把它留在车子里
General, maybe we ought to leave him in the car?
不用 没事的 下午好 女士们
No, sorry. Good afternoon, ladies.
下午好
Good afternoon.
注意 考德
Watch this, Cod.
-将军 它会吃掉那只狗的 -不会 它不会的
– General, he’ll kill that dog. – No, he won’t.
我极为抱歉 将军 阿比盖尔吓到您的狗了吗
I’m terribly sorry, general. Did Abigail frighten your dog?
没什么 女士
That’s quite all right, madam.
这边走 将军
This way, sir.
看来你不该叫”威廉”
Your name isn’t William.
你该叫”婉莉”
It’s Willie.
亲爱的朋友们
My dear friends.
小乔治·史密斯·巴顿将军 接受我们的邀来此
General George S. Patton, Jr., has accepted our invitation…
为我们讲几句话
…to say a few words to you…
在这次民间举办的聚会上
…on the occasion of this inaugural ceremony.
巴顿将军不是官方的身份发言
General Patton is not here in an official capacity, …
我以最诚恳的态度向他保证
…and I have assured him most earnestly…
他说的话都不会被引用
…that nothing he says will be quoted.
我向各位介绍 巴顿将军
May I present … General Patton.
-记住 长官 注意措辞 -嗯 是的
– Remember, sir, watch your language. – Mmm, yeah.
啊 亲爱的女士们
Ah, my dear ladies.
直到今天为止
Until today…
我经历过的唯一欢迎仪式
…my only experience at welcoming…
是欢迎德国人与意大利人进入十八层地狱
… has been to welcome Germans and Italians to the infernal region.
在这方面我做的很成功
At this I have been quite successful…
因为我有幸指挥的部队
…since the troops, which I have had the honor to command…
至今为止已杀死和俘获了
…have to date, killed or captured…
大约17万敌军
…some 170,000 of our enemies.
我觉得这样的俱乐部很有价值
I feel that such clubs as these are of very real value, …
因为我相信肖伯纳所说的
…because I believe with Mr. Bernard Shaw…
英国人与美国人是两个
…that the British and the Americans are two peoples…
被一种共同的语言所隔离的民族
…separated by a common language.
既然英美人♥民♥的历史使命
And since it is the evident destiny of the British and Americans
就是统治世界
to rule the world, …
我们越是互相了解
…the better we know each other, …
我们就会做得越好
…the better we will do it.
俄♥国♥人 别忘了俄♥国♥人
The Russians. Don’t forget the Russians.
我认为
I think that
像这样的俱乐部是促进相互了解的理想之地
a club like this is an ideal place for promoting mutual understanding.
因为 啊
Because, uh,
一旦我们的士兵结识了英国女士
as soon as our soldiers meet and get to know the English ladies, …
而且写信告诉美国妇女各位是多么地可爱
…and write home and tell our women just how lovely you truly are, …
那么 美国女士一旦吃醋
…then the sooner the American ladies will get jealous, …
就会逼着这场战争早日结束
…and force this war to a quick termination.
然后 我就有机会去太平洋杀日本人了
And then I’ll get the chance to go to the Pacific and kill Japanese.
巴顿侮辱俄♥国♥盟友
全美各大城市的
In cities all over the nation…
群众集♥会♥抗♥议♥巴顿将军所发表的言论
…mass meetings are held to protest General Patton ‘s statement, …
说英美将统治战后的世界
…that Britain and America will rule the postwar world, …
俄♥国♥将没有发言权
…that Russia will have nothing to say.
如同福斯参议员那样的国会领袖迅速反应
Congressional leaders like Senator Clayburn Foss are quick to react.
此人侮辱了我们的俄♥国♥盟友
This man has insulted our Russian allies, …
他暗示英美将统治世界
…implying Anglo- American world rule.
依我看来 他应该受到严厉的惩罚
And in my opinion, he should be severely disciplined.
没有 不 毕托 这次我什么也没做
None, no, Bedell. This time I didn’t do a damn thing.
他们向我保证那里没有记者
They promised me they wouldn’t be any reporters there.
因此 我可以即兴讲演随意说几句 而不被报道
Also I did adlibitum made a few remarks off the record.
艾克要你闭嘴 你就是不听
Ike told you to keep your mouth shut. You won’t listen.
难道你真的不知道俄♥国♥人对英美有多么怀疑吗
Don’t you reallies how suspicious the Russians are of the British and us.
我只是试图对那些老太太有礼貌
I was only trying to be polite to the old ladies.
如果我看见那里有俄♥国♥人 我就会提到他们
If there’d been any Russians there, I would have mentioned them.
我不喜欢那些狗♥娘♥养♥的
I don’t like the sons of bitches,
但我会礼貌地提到他们
but I would have mentioned them out of politeness.
毕托 我完全不懂政♥治♥ 你是知道的
Bedell, I don’t know anything about politics, … you know that.
我在战后没有政♥治♥野心
I have no political ambitions afterwar.
我只是想指挥部队作战
All I want to do is command an army in combat.
算了 我现在已经控制不住了
Well, it’s out of our hands, now.
艾克昨晚送消息给了参谋总长
Ike sent a message last night to the chief of staff.
因此现在要看马歇尔将军的意思了
So now it’s up to General Marshall will decide

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!