在世间诸国之中”
…among men and nations.”
阿门
Amen!
天气好极了
Weather’s perfect.
卡德 把那个牧师找来
Cod, get me that chaplain.
他和上帝的关系很好 我要给他勋章
He stands in good with the Lord, and I want to decorate him.
您好 将军
Hiya, general!
嗨 艾克 想赢吗 让乔治来干
旅行家在此
巴斯通 解围
在中型轰炸机与战斗机的支援下
Supported by medium bombers and fighter bombers…
对德军阵地发动了无数次进攻
…which flying countless sorties against German positions, …
以第三军团为主力
…elements of the 3rd Army, …
以第四装甲师为先锋
…spearheaded by the 4th Armored Division, …
大部队攻进了被围的巴斯通
…drive into the besieged city of Bastogne…
解围了18 000名守军
…to relieve its 18,000 defenders, …
就在圣诞节后第二天
…on the day after Christmas.
在这次战役中
During this operation,
第三军团比美国历史上任何部队行军更远 更快
3rd Army moved farther and faster…
在最短时间里
…and engaged more divisions in less time…
与最多的德军机械化师进行激战
…than any other army in the history of the United States.
战争结束了 的确该结束了
This is the end the end.
快 史泰格 我要毁掉每一样东西
Hurry, Steiger. I want everything destroyed.
文件 地图 全都毁掉
Papers, maps, everything!
好的 每样东西都将毁掉 将军 保证完成任务
Everything will be destroyed, General, that I can promise you.
我绝不让俄♥国♥人俘虏 我会像元首一样自己了断
I’ll never let the Russians take me! I’ll kill myself, like the Führer!
他也到了断的时候了
He, too, will be destroyed.
战争结束了 他就谢幕了
The absence of war will kill him.
为战争而存在
The pure warrior…
与这个时代格格不入
…a magnificent anachronism.
打扰了 阁下
Excuse me, sir.
朱可夫将军想知道 您是否愿与他
General Katkov would like to know whether you’ll join him…
举杯共饮 庆祝德国投降
…to drink to the surrender of Germany.
我向将军致意
My compliments to the general.
请告诉他 我不想与他
Please inform him that I don’t care to drink with him…
或者任何狗♥娘♥养♥的俄♥国♥人共饮
…or any other Russian son of a bitch.
阁下 我
Sir, I…
我不能转告将军那种话
…I cannot tell the general that!
你告诉他
You tell him that.
一字不差地告诉他
Tell him word for word.
[俄语]
[俄语]
将军说 他认为
The general says he thinks that…
您也是狗♥娘♥养♥的
…you are a son of a bitch, too.
好 我愿为此干一杯
Okay. I’ll drink to that.
狗♥娘♥养♥的敬狗♥娘♥养♥的
One son of a bitch to another.
[俄语]
将军 罗斯福总统去世前真的
General, is it true the President Roosevelt, before he died, …
许诺过你指挥太平洋战区吗
…promised you a combat command in the Pacific?
是的 但现在他去世了 我想机会很渺茫了
Yes, he did, but now that he’s gone, I doubt there’s much chance of that.
道格·麦克阿瑟不想要我去那边
Doug MacArthur doesn’t want me up there.
我们听说德国人正在研究一种”神奇武器”
We’re told about these “wonder weapons” the Germans were working on, …
远程飞弹 按钮轰炸
long- range rockets, push- button bombing, …
不需要士兵的武器
…weapons that don’t need soldiers.
“神奇武器”
“Wonder weapon” ?
老天 我看不出它们有什么神奇之处
My God, I don’t see the wonder in them.
没有英雄气慨的杀伐 没有荣耀 没有认同
Killing without heroics, nothing is glorified, nothing is reaffirmed?
没了英雄 没了懦夫 没了部队 就连将军也没有
No heroes, no cowards, no troops, … No generals?
只剩下幸存者与 死者的区别
Only those who are left alive and those who are left … dead.
我很高兴不会活着看到那一天
I’m glad I won’t live to see it.
我们听说 将军 你仍然留用以前的纳粹官员担任要职
It’s said, general, you’re still using former Nazis in key positions…
而不顾官方正在消除纳粹影响政策
…despite the official denazification policy.
是的 如果能得到足够的训练有素的人手
Well, if I’m supplied with trained personnel,
我就不会用纳粹
I’ll get rid of the Nazis.
而现在
Until then,
我只用他们维持铁路与电♥话♥正常运转
I’ll use pepole who run the railroads and keep the telephones working.
是否可以这样说 将军 大部份普通的纳粹党员入党
After all, general, didn’t most ordinary Nazis join the Party…
都像美国人加入共和党或民♥主♥党一般稀松平常
…it about the same way Americans become Republicans or Democrats?
是的 大致是那样
Yes, that’s about it.
您是否赞同我们国家的政策
You do agree, don’t you, general,
应该由文人而非军人来制定
that our national policy should be made by civilians, and not by the military?
当然 我同意 但是
Of course, I agree. But
政客们的政策无法让军队马放南山
the politicians never let us finish.
它们总有缺陷
They always stop short,
经过短时期的停战后 又让军人不得不面对另一场战争
and leave us with another war to fight.
您指的是我们的俄♥国♥盟友
Are you thinking about our Russian allies?
嗨
Heh.
将军 你说如果你的部队位于
Sir, did you say if you found your army
德军与俄军之间
was between the Germans and the Russians, …
你会两边都打吗
…you’d attack in both directions?
不 我从没说那句话
No, I never said that.
我从没说那样的话
I never said any such thing.
但是 我但愿我说过
But I wish I had.
长官 您的热♥线♥上有最高统帅部史密斯将军的电♥话♥
Sir, there’s a call on your line from supreme headquarters, General Smith.
毕托
Bedell?
艾克气疯了
Ike is furious.
你怎能把共和党与民♥主♥党比喻成纳粹党呢
How could you possibly compare Republicans and Democrats to the Nazi Party?
你拒绝消灭纳粹的说法
And this statement that you refuse to Denazify…
让各方面舆♥论♥哗然 包括俄♥国♥人 英国人 任何一方
…has everybody screaming. The Russians, the British, everybody.
好吧 叫蒙古佬俄♥国♥人去死吧
Well, the hell with the Mongoloid Russians.
我们给他们柏林 布拉格 天知道还给些了什么
We’ve given them Berlin, given them Prague, God knows what else.
还要让他们统治世界吗
Are we letting them dictate policy, too?
乔治 不要再犯傻了
George, don’t be a fool.
欧洲战事已经结束了 一切都得听从华盛顿的安排
The war in Europe is over. Washington dictates policy.
欧洲战事不应该结束
The war shouldn’t be over.
我们不应该再对他♥娘♥的♥俄♥国♥人缩手缩脚
We should stop pussyfooting about the goddamn Russians!
我们早晚都要和他们打一场
We’ll have to fight them sooner or later anyway.
为什么不趁我们军队还在欧洲的时候打一仗
Why not do it now, when our army’s here, do it anywhere?
不要解除德军武装 我们应该联合他们
Instead of disarming Germans, we’d ally get them
打击布尔什维克
to fight the Bolsheviks.
乔治 你最好闭嘴 电♥话♥可能会被窃听
George, you better shut up. This line may be tapped.
我才不管呢 我要告诉你一件事 毕托
I don’t give a damn. That I’ll tell you something, Bedell, …
到现在为止 我们都搞错了战争的对象
…up till now, we’ve been fighting the wrong people.
现在 你与艾克都不用出面
Now, You and Ike don’t have to get involved,
你们对俄♥国♥人都太他妈的软弱了
you’re so damn soft about it.
你们就交给我吧
You leave it to me.
在10天内 我就会和那些狗♥娘♥养♥的俄♥国♥人开战
In 10 days I’ll have us a war with the son of a bitch, …
而且会让它看来是俄♥国♥人挑起的
…and I’ll make it look like their fault!
乔治 你疯了 你完全是说的疯话
George, you’re mad. You’re absolutely out of your mind!
是的 我不懂外交艺术
Well, I’m no diplomat.
我只知道打打杀杀 那些小丑只会这么想
I’m a combat soldier. That’s all these jokers understand.
你只要让艾克下令给我
You get Ike to give me the word,
我就会踢他们回到他们该待的俄♥国♥
and I’ll kick them behind back to Russia where they belong!
要我把画家叫回来吗 长官
Shall I call the artist back, sir?
不用 不用管他了
No, the hell with him.
没有人想看我的画像 我疯了
Nobody wants to see a picture of me. I’m mad!
你难道不知道吗
Don’t you know that!?
欧洲盟军最高统帅艾森豪威尔将军司令部
蒙哥马利元帅
Field Marshal Montgomery, …
陛下准备接见
…his Majesty is prepared to receive…
下一任大英帝国的参谋总长
…the next chief of the imperial general staff.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你
And thank you!
谢谢你 少校
Thank you, major!
请多保重 考德
Take care of yourself, Cod!
乔治 谢谢你
George, thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you!
好了 啊 各位
Well, uhh, gentlemen, …
天下没有不散的筵席
…all good things must come to an end.
我一生最幸福的事就是
And the best thing that’s happened to me in my life, …
有幸得以指挥第三军团
…has been, uh , uh, the honor and privilege of commanding the 3rd Army.
再见
Goodbye!…
愿上帝保佑各位
…and God bless you!
布拉德 他们 啊
Brad, they’ve, uh, …
从我手里拿走了第三军团