现在我知道岛上土著的用场了
Now I know about his natives.
他们是他的牺牲品
They’re his victims.
我喜欢这部电影 不过它是黑白片
I did love it, but it was in black and white.

Yeah.
我有段日子没看黑白电影了
Yeah, I haven’t seen a black and white movie in a long time.
我最喜欢的情节是
My favorite part was when
男主角吻上豹女那段儿
the lead guy kissed the wild panther girl.
你 你跟她还挺像
You look… You look like her.
真的像 你俩简直是双胞胎
You do. You guys could be twins.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐 还带我看电影
Well, thank you for treating me to dinner and a movie.
我也乐在其中
I’m happy I could.
我们每个周末都应该这么做
We should do it every weekend.
是啊
Yeah.
你都已经是帕特森纸杯蛋糕女皇了
Now that you’re the Cupcake Queen of Paterson.
帕特森纸杯蛋糕女皇
Cupcake Queen of Paterson.
这称呼不错
Love it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这怎么回事
What is this?
Marvin
Marvin?
Marvin
Marvin,
是你干的吗
did you do this?
哦 天呐
Oh, my god!
这是
It’s…
是你的笔记本
It’s your notebook.
这是什么
It’s what?
你的诗集
Your poems.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Honey I’m so sorry.
我都不知道该说什么才好
I don’t know what to even say.
通常你都是把笔记本存放在地下室
You usually keep your notebook down in the basement.
我想是我
I guess I…
把它落在沙发上了
left it up here on the sofa.
那条蠢狗
That stupid dog.
一会儿就把它赶到车♥库♥里
He’s gonna be put out in the garage.
宝贝 现在还早呢
Honey, it’s so early.
今天可是星期天
It’s Sunday.
快躺下接着睡吧
Please come back to sleep.
睡吧宝贝
Please baby.
一会儿 一会儿就睡
I will, I will baby.
你接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我真的不喜欢你 Marvin
I don’t like you, Marvin.
Marvin 我不是把你赶到车♥库♥里了吗
Marvin, didn’t I put you in the garage?
没事 是我出去的时候把他放进来的
No, it’s okay. I let him back in when I went outside.
不行 他必须被关在外面
No, he’s going back out there.
快点 Marvin
Come on, Marvin.
不许进来 老老实实呆在外面
No, you’re staying out there!
我多希望你给我读过你最新写的诗
I wish you would have read me some of your most recent poems.
说不定我就记住它们了
Maybe I could have remembered them.
没事的
It’s okay.
那只是些词句罢了
They were just words.
写于水上转瞬即逝
Written on water.
宝贝 我真的很抱歉
Baby, I’m so sorry.
我把所有的碎纸片都存起来了
I saved all the pieces.
说不定有一天还能再拼回来
Maybe somehow they could be puzzled back together
用电脑程序什么的
with a computer program or something.
我做什么能让你开心点呀
Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?
不如用吉他给你弹一首我正在学的歌♥吧
Should I play you the song I’ve been learning on my guitar?
哦 不用了 没事的
Oh, no. That’s okay.
你的好意我心领了 只是可能
But I appreciate the offer just maybe…
现在时机不太对 好吗
not right now, okay?
宝贝 你想一个人静静吗
Baby, you just wanna be left alone?
那我出去一会儿吧
Should I go out for a while?
不 不用 没事的
No, no, no, no. It’s okay.
可能我得出去一下
Maybe I’ll go out.
出去散散步
Take a little walk.
Paterson
Paterson.
是你啊
It’s you.
你好 Everett
Hello, Everett.
太抱歉了 嗯 那天晚上的事儿
I’m sorry… um… about the other night.
当时我有点失控
I kinda lost myself.
是啊
Yeah.
没事儿 现在好点了吗
It’s okay. Are you doing better now?
好点了
Yeah.
我觉得好点了
I guess so.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来心情有点低落啊
You look a little low yourself.
是的 我有点儿
Yeah, you know…
我没事
I’m okay.
好吧 俗话说的好
Well, it’s like they always say…
“时光日复一日 太阳照常升起”
“Sun still rises every mornin’ and sets every evenin'”
生活还要继续 是吧
Always another day. Right?
没错
Yeah.
目前确实是这样
So far.
目前吗 的确
So far? Yeah.

So…
咱们下次再聊
I guess I’ll… see ya around then?
行 好的 保重
Yeah, yeah. Take care.
嗯 你也保重
Yeah, you too.
对不起打扰一下
Excuse me, please.
这里 我能坐吗
Allowed to sit?
呃 当然
Uh… yeah.
可以 没问题 – 谢谢
Yeah, sure. – Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
也许这么问 不太礼貌
Maybe not ask is to good behavior,

but
我能问一下你
may I ask if you
是新泽西州帕特森市本地人吗
are from here in Paterson, New Jersey?
你说我
Am I?
我是本地人 就在这里出生
Yeah. Yes, I am. I was born here.
再请问一下
Excuse me again…
你知道威廉·卡洛斯·威廉姆斯吗
but are you knowing the great poet, William Carlos Williams,
新泽西州帕特森市的大诗人
here in Paterson, New Jersey?
嗯 我知道他的诗
Well, I’m aware of his poems.
太好了
Excellent.
我能请问一下 你也是
May I ask, you too are a poet
新泽西州帕特森市的诗人吗
of Paterson, New Jersey?
不是
No.
明白了
I see.
我是一名公交车司机
I’m a bus driver myself.
只是公交车司机而已
Just a bus driver.
帕特森市的公交车司机吗
A bus driver in Paterson?
这很有诗意啊
This is very poetic.
这点我可不确定
Well, I’m not sure about that.
有的
Yes.
在威廉·卡洛斯·威廉姆斯笔下可能会被写成诗
This could be a poem by William Carlos Williams.
你知道那个
Did you know
著名法国艺术家让·杜布菲吗
interesting French artist, Jean Dubuffet?
1922年 巴黎 他在埃菲尔铁塔上当气象监测员
He was meteorologist on top Eiffel Tower, Paris in 1922.
多有诗意啊 – 是啊
Very poetic. – Yeah.
那可是让·杜布菲
Yeah, Jean Dubuffet.
没错 他曾从事过气象学
Yeah, he was a meteorologist.
那是我在著名诗人的诗里读到的
This I learned from your interesting poet…
弗兰克·奥哈拉 来自纽约
Frank O’hara, New York City.
是啊
Yeah.
我也拜读过那首诗
I read that too.
我喜欢弗兰克·奥哈拉
I like Frank O’hara.
纽约派诗人
The New York School.
啊哈
Uh huh.
我想你是真喜欢诗啊
I guess you really like poetry then.
我所呼吸皆是诗
I breathe poetry.
那你写诗吗
So you write poetry?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!