Yeah.
出了个
There was a…an…
小插曲
incident at the…
在酒吧
at the bar.
酒吧的小插曲
Incident at the bar?
发生什么了
What happened?
一个男的拿了把枪 – 什么
A guy had a gun. – What?
我以为他拿的是一把真枪
Well, he had what I thought was a real gun
他用它威胁那个女孩
and he threatened this girl and…
我的天 他威胁了一个女孩
My God, he threatened a girl?
他威胁要开枪自杀
He threatened to shoot himself.
因为他爱着她
Well, because he’s in love with her.
有点复杂 不管怎样 我试着阻止他
It’s complicated, anyway, and I tried to stop him
所以我把枪撞开了
and I knocked the gun away and…
结果那只是把发射泡沫塑料球的玩具枪
turns out it was a toy gun that shoots little foam pellets.
尽管它看上去的确很逼真
It sure looked real though.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
真是太吓人了
Oh, that’s so frightening.
你表现的太英勇了
You acted so heroically.
我告诉过你那地方可能发生危险
I told you that place could be dangerous.
我是说 是个人都能随便
I mean anyone could just
在任何时候拿着把枪或是什么 走进那里
walk in there at any time with a shotgun or something.
现在你明白我的意思了吗
Now you see what I mean?
呃 明白了 – 那就好
Uh… yeah. – Yeah.
只是一把 一把玩具枪
It was only a, only a toy gun.
你怎么醒这么早
Why are you up already?
今天是周六
It’s Saturday.
我得把我的纸杯蛋糕带到农贸市场去
I have to get my cupcakes, go to the farmer’s market.
记得吗
Remember?
想起来了
I do now.
我闻到了蛋糕味
I smell cupcakes.
我还能闻到一丝啤酒味
I still smell a hint of beer.
哇 宝贝这太棒了
Wow! This looks fantastic baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谁正坐在爸比的椅子上呀
Who’s sitting in Daddy’s chair?
谁坐着爸比的椅子 嗯
Who’s sitting in Daddy’s chair, huh?
威廉·卡洛斯·威廉姆斯
William Carlos Williams?
哦不 是卡洛·威廉·卡洛斯
Oh, no. Carlo William Carlos.
你能读读那首我特别喜欢的吗
Will you read me that one I love so much?
<便条>
“This is just to say.”
马上就来
Comin’ up…
<便条>
“This is just to say.”
“我吃了 放在 冰箱里的 李子”
“I have eaten the plums that were in the ice box”
“它们 大概是你 留着 早餐吃的”
“And which you were probably saving for breakfast”
“请原谅”
“Forgive me”
“它们太可口了”
“They were delicious”
“那么甜蜜”
“So sweet”
“又那么冰凉”
“And so cold”
噢 我爱这首诗
Oh, I love that poem.
嗯 是首好诗
Yeah, that’s a good one.
你的一些诗跟这一样好
And some of yours are just as good.

Well…
你保证过的
Now remember your promised.
我保证过
I promised.
我最好现在就出发
I better get going.
你能把剩下的装进盒子吗
Could you put the rest in the boxes?
当然
Sure.

Okay.
这是最后一批了
This is the last of ’em.
噢 谢谢你 – 喔
Oh, thank you. – Oh, wow.
像这样放在一起 它们看上去棒极了
All together like this they look great.
我好兴奋
I’m so excited.
很好
Good.
它们应该不会散的 你慢点开车就好了
Okay, they should be good if you just drive slowly.
嗯嗯 我会的
Yah, yah. I will.
你不带上他一起吗
You’re not takin’ him with you?
噢 亲爱的 不行
Oh, honey, I can’t.
也许你待会儿可以带他出去散散步
Maybe you could take him for a walk later, huh?
爱你
Love you!
我也爱你
Yeah, I love you.
好 走吧 Marvin
Alright, come on Marvin.
拜托 Marvin 不能在这歇会儿吗
Come on Marvin, can’t we stop here for a second?
亲爱的 – 我在下面
Honey? – Down here!
怎么样
How’d it go?
亲爱的 我超级开心的
Oh, honey, I’m so happy.
你也许难以相信 但我赚了286美元
You won’t believe this but I made $286 dollars.

Wow!
我的纸杯蛋糕成了热门 大家都在谈论它们
My cupcakes were a huge hit, everyone’s talking about them.
那简直太好了
That’s fantastic!
Marvin
Marvin.
286美元 现金哦
$286 dollars, cash money baby.

Wow!
我明白这不算什么
I know it’s no big deal…
只是卖♥♥了点纸杯蛋糕而已 但我很为我自己感到骄傲
it’s just silly cupcakes but I’m quite proud of myself.
嗯 当然 你应该感到
Oh, yeah. You should be.
我们能庆祝一下吗
Can we celebrate?
你要怎么 当然 我们干什么呢
Are you… yeah, what should we do?
首先我来请客
First of all I’m gonna treat.

Okay.
我想出去吃晚餐 然后我们去看电影
I’d like to go out to dinner, and then go to the movies.
我们好长时间没看电影了
We haven’t gone to the movies in so long.
是的 好久没看了 我们看什么片子呢
Oh, no, we haven’t. What should we see?
你知道那家商场里的影院吗
You know that one theater at the mall
每周六放老恐怖电影的那家
now shows old, scary movies on Saturday nights?
我们可以选一部恐怖老片看看
We can see an old, scary movie.
我去换身衣服准备出门
I’m gonna get changed and get ready.
我真为你感到骄傲
I’m very proud of you.
还有你 小家伙
And you my little man.
你得留在这儿守卫好我们的宫殿
You’re gonna have to stay here and guard the palace.
亲爱的 我是不是要换件衬衫
Honey, should I change my shirt?
那样最好
That’d be nice.
真是太好玩了
This is so much fun!
好像我们还生活在20世纪一样
It’s like we’re living in the 20th century.
这位是Parker先生 Lota – 你好啊
This is Mr. Parker, Lota. – How do you do?
哦 别害怕
Oh, don’t be afraid.
你 你好
How… do you do?
Parker先生远渡重洋来见我们
Mr. Parker has come to us from over the sea.
她是纯正的波利西亚人
She’s a pure Polynesian.
整座岛上唯一的女人
The only woman on the entire island.
那就不打扰你们俩独处了
Well, I’ll leave you two young people together.
我还有事要忙
I’ve got work to do.
不坐下吗
Won’t you sit down?
你来自大洋彼岸吗
You come from the sea?
差不多吧
Well, rather…
我在救生艇上颠簸了整整3天才到这
three days on an upturned lifeboat.
那你还走吗
You go away?
明天一早就走
Tomorrow morning.
我不想让你走
I wish you would not go away.
好吧 你这么想真好 但是
Well, that’s very nice of you but…
我必须得走
I must.
你还会回来吗
You come back, again?
这个 我 我也不知道
Well I… I don’t know.
你怎么会是岛上唯一的女人
How does it happen that you’re the only woman on this island?
是 呃 Morreu医生带你来的吗
Did uh… Doctor Morreu bring you here?
要是觉得我问的太多的话 我道歉
Pardon me if I seem to be too inquisitive.
动作快点
Quickly, please!
快出来
Get out!
他们在做人类活体解剖
They’re vivisecting a human being.
他们正在把一个人活生生地大卸八块
They’re cutting a living man to pieces.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!