另一辆公交车很快就会来接我们
Another bus will come get us in a minute.
好了各位 我为造成的不便再次抱歉
Okay, everyone, I apologize again for this inconvenience.
我觉得我们最好就待在这里等一会
I think it’s best if we wait here for a few minutes and uh…
我打电♥话♥叫个代班车过来
I’ll call now for a replacement bus.
你没有手♥机♥吗
Don’t you have a smart phone?
对 我没有 我没带在身上
Uh, no, I don’t. I don’t. Not with me.
你想用我的手♥机♥吗 司机先生
Would you like to use my phone, Mr. Bus Driver?
如果你不介意的话 谢谢你
Oh, if you don’t mind, thank you.
那这辆车怎么办
So what’s gonna happen to this bus?
会有个大卡车过来把它拖回车♥库♥
Uh, well, a big truck is going to come and tow it back to the depot.
太棒了 – 非常感谢你
Awesome! – Thank you very much.
好的 我就站到这边来 再次抱歉
OK, I’ll just be over here. I apologize again.
你好 我是Paterson 23路巴士 我遇到点状况
Hi, this is Paterson, bus #23, I have a situation.
用力弹所有的琴弦
Pluck all those strings together.
这样就得到你的第一个和♥弦♥
There ya have your first chord.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
亲爱的赶紧坐下来听听这个
Just sit down darling for a second and listen to this.
好的
Okay.
*我一直在铁路工作*
*I’ve been workin’ on the railroad*
*度过漫长的一天*
*All the live long day*
*我一直在铁路工作*
*I’ve been workin’ on the railroad*
*只为把这时间消磨*
*Just to pass the time away*
好吧 我就学了这么一点
Well, that’s as far as I got so far.
不过这已经很不错了吧
But it’s pretty amazing right
毕竟我以前从没接触过
for someone who never played before.
非常不错了
It’s very amazing.
这都是你今天才学的吗
You just learned all that today?
是啊 跟着教学视频学的
Yeah, from these instructional DVDs.
另外 我还烤了一天的蛋糕呢
And I’ve been baking all day too.
我觉得你真了不起
Well, I’m very impressed.
她美不美
Isn’t she beautiful?
美 你两简直是绝配
Yeah, you two were made for each other.
她叫什么来着 逗乐小丑吗
What’s it called again, The Jester?
不是 叫哈利昆小丑 – 哈利昆小丑啊
No, The Harlequin. – Harlequin.
谢谢你 亲爱的
And thank you my love.
你看起来很累啊
You look a little drained.
而且回来的还有点晚
You’re home a little late.
今天过得还好吗
Was your day okay?
在车出故障之前还挺好的
Well, it was until the bus broke down.
车子出故障了 危险吗
The bus broke down? Was it dangerous?
不 只是
No, it just…
熄火了
just sputtered out.
是电路的问题
It was an electrical problem.
电路问题
Electrical problem?
它是不是可能会 炸成一个 大火球
Could it have exploded into a… fireball?
不会 不 只是车子太老了
No, no. It’s just an old bus.
他们应该给他们最好的司机配一辆新车
Well, I think they should get their best driver
他同时也是一个伟大的诗人
who is also a great poet a brand new bus,
他们至少应该这么做
it’s the least they could do.
帕特森市里吗
City of Paterson?
不太可能
Not likely.
宝贝 你没事我已经很开心了
Well, honey I’m just glad you’re okay.
也许你该买♥♥个智能手♥机♥了 就算为了紧急情况
Maybe you should get a smart phone. Just for emergencies.
你知道我并不想要
You know I don’t want one.
以前没有它们世界也一直好好的
The world worked fine before they even existed.
我明白 亲爱的 但有时它们让一切更方便
I know darling but sometimes they make things easier.
宝贝 厨房♥现在因为我的烘焙一团乱
Honey, since the kitchen’s a mess with all my baking going on,
我们点个外卖♥♥好不好
couldn’t we order out?
不如 点个披萨
Like, a pizza?
我觉得披萨挺好
Pizza’s fine with me.
棒极了
Great.
晚饭后 你和Marvin出去的时候
And after dinner, while you and Marvin go out…
我还能再练习一会儿
I could practice just a little more.
我想至少要把那首歌♥剩下的学完
I wanna learn the rest of that song, at least.
哈利昆小丑
Harlequin.
所以他们怎么处理的 是派技工到现场
So what do they do, what, send a mechanic on site, or
还是把那个破玩意拖走 还是怎样
tow the motherfucker, or what?
嗯 他们过来把车拖回了车站
Yah, yah. They come and tow it back to the depot,
给乘客另外调了一辆车
and they send a replacement bus for the passengers.
你这已经算好的了
Man that could’ve been a lot worse.
那破车指不定会炸成一个他妈的火球
Damn thing could have exploded into a fucking fireball!
嘿 Doc 如果你明天没什么事的话
Hey, Doc, if you’re not doing anything tomorrow,
他们又要开新的露天农贸市场了
they’re having the new outdoors farmer’s market again.
我就告诉你这么个事实
And I know for a fact,
那里会有一些味道绝佳的
there’s going to be some fantastic
纸杯蛋糕在烘焙摊位出♥售♥
cupcakes for sale in the bakery booth.
噢 明天是 呃 周六
Oh, tomorrow’s, uh… Saturday.
我在卡姆登有场重要的国际象棋比赛
I got that big chess tournament going on over there in Camden?
没错 没错
Right, right.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Well, good luck.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
嗨 Marie – 嘿 妹子
Hey, Marie. – Hey, shorty!
你和那位罗密欧怎么样了
How you and uh… Romeo doin’?
拜托 叫他Everett
Please, Everett.
我们没在干什么
And we’re not doing.
有点什么也被他”演”没了
If anything he’s acting worse.
我认为关键之处在于他太”爱演”
I think the key word is acting.
你有多了解他呢
Well, how well do you really know him?
我们从小就认识
We’ve known each other since we were kids,
而且我真的关心他 只是
and I really do care about him, it’s just…
这档子交往的事就是个彻头彻尾的错误
this whole girlfriend thing was a big mistake.
显然
Obviously.
没事 他只需要慢慢出戏
It’s cool. He just needs to act out.
他一直是那样儿 他需要一点
He’s always been that way. He needs some kind of…
狗血 然后事情就过去了
drama and then he gets over it.
他不会做出什么疯狂的举动吧
Well, he’s not gonna do anything crazy, is he?
你要问我的话 我说他做的一切都很疯狂
If you ask me, everything he does is crazy.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
宝贝 我需要和你谈谈
Baby, I need to talk to you for a minute.
Everett 为什么你就不能忘了我
Everett, why can’t you just forget about me.
因为我太爱你了
Because I’m in love with you.
可我不是你的
Well, you can’t have me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
那好吧
Okay, then.
谁都不许动
Nobody move!
如果我不能拥有你 那谁都别想
If I can’t have you then I guess nobody can.
Everett
Everett,
别像个疯子似的
stop acting crazy.
疯子
Crazy?
你想看看疯子是什么样吗
You wanna see crazy?
让你们见识一下疯子是什么样
I’ll show ya’ll crazy!
身手不错 Paterson
Smooth move, Paterson.
你个该死的傻冒
Ya damn chucklehead.
敢跑来我这把场子给清了
Comin’ in here, clearin’ out my place.
我就该教训你一顿才行
I outta kick your black ass.
没有爱情
Without love,
一切还有什么意义
what reason is there for anything?
谢了 Paterson
Thanks, Paterson.
刚才你很英勇
That was very heroic.
嗯 喔 好吧 我不知道
Yeah, wow, okay, I dunno…
如果不是你
If it wasn’t for you…
那个疯傻♥逼♥可能就
crazy motherfucker might have
用泡沫子弹一枪崩了自己
shot himself to death with a piece of foam.
早安
Good morning.
几点了
What time is it?
宝贝 今天是周六
It’s Saturday morning baby.
噢
Oh.
你昨晚回来的有点晚哦
You were out a little late last night.