然后她就给我读了一首诗
and she read one to me.
是她的秘密笔记本里的吗
From her own secret notebook?
嗯 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我看到那副瀑布的画就想起来了
The picture of the falls make me think of it.
不过就记得开头了
Just remember how it started.
水从明亮的空气中落下
Water falls from the bright air.
坠落如发丝
Falls like hair.
散杂在女孩的肩膀上
Falling across a young girl’s shoulders.
好棒
Nice.
都快和你写的差不多了
Almost like one of yours.
她是一头长发吗
Did she have long hair?
是的
Oh, she did. Yeah.
Laura 那些面粉材料是做什么用的
Laura, what’s all that flour and stuff for?
做纸杯蛋糕啊 还记得吗
For my cupcakes, remember?
周六农贸市场的烘焙摊位就轮到我了
Saturday’s my turn at the baking booth in the farmer’s market.
我今早想起来 但是我的天啊
I remembered this morning but now my god,
后天就得卖♥♥了
it’s the day after tomorrow.
我要做好多好多纸杯蛋糕 天啊
I have so many cupcakes to make. Oh, my.
你不喜欢你的派吗
You don’t like your pie?
没有啊 我很喜欢
No, I do.
我们的罗密欧与朱丽叶
Our own Romeo and Juliet.
或者更像是安东尼和克莉奥帕特拉
Or maybe more like Anthony and Cleopatra.
说到罗密欧和朱丽叶
Speaking of Romeo and Juliet…
我想到阿伯特与科斯特洛双人秀
Abbott and Costello.
不对 卢·科斯特洛
No, Lou Costello
得是从帕特森出去的最有名的人了吧
has got to be the most famous person from Paterson.
是啊 可能吧 他
Yeah, probably. I mean, yeah. He…
城里有他的雕像还有以他命名的公园
He’s got that statue and he’s got his own park.
没错 亚历山大·汉密尔顿有雕像
Right. I mean Alexander hamilton’s got a statue.
其他人也有雕像
Others got statues.
但他们没有专属公园啊
But not they own park.
他妈的连Fetty Wap都没有自己的公园
Hell, even Fetty Wap don’t have no park.
老卢·科斯特洛厉害了
Yeah, ol’ Lou Costello.
我想知道巴特·阿伯特是哪儿人
I wonder where Bud Abbott was born.
我知道啊
Ah, that I know.
他也是新泽西人
Jersey also.
在阿斯伯瑞帕克吧 大概是1♥8♥9♥5年出生的
Asbury Park. Uh… 1♥8♥9♥5 maybe?
你连这个都知道
You knew that.
那当然啦大兄弟 我知道老多没用的屁事了
Well, hell yeah, man. I know a lotta shit about a lotta shit.
那个卢·科斯特洛
That Lou Costello.
“谁在一垒”
“Who’s on first?”
“谁在一垒 什么在二垒”
“Who’s on first. What’s on second.”
“我不知道谁在三垒”
“I don’t know who’s on third.”
“慢着 谁在一垒”
“Wait. Who’s on first?”
谁在一垒啊
Who’s on first.
谁在一垒啊
Who’s on first.
我来告诉你谁在一垒
I’ll tell ya who’s on first.
然后再告诉你谁在二垒
And I’ll tell ya what’s on second too,
但是你不会想知道的
but you ain’t gonna wanna know.
我可以解释 亲爱的
I can explain sweetheart.
不 我来解释
No, let me explain.
那是我存在饼干罐里的钱
That is my cookie jar money.
那是我辛辛苦苦攒的钱
That is money I’ve been savin’ up so
准备用来做头发的
I could get my hair fixed
好特么去参加你侄女的婚礼
to go to your damn niece’s weeding
那是我的钱 我的
That is my money. Mine!
我保证 我会还回去的
I promise. I will replace it!
这周的象棋比赛一过我就还你钱
I will replace it after this weekend’s chess tournament.
象棋比赛
Chess tournament?
象棋比赛
Chess tournament?
Doc 你要是不把钱还回来
Doc, you gonna need a chest ‘tourniquet’
你就准备在胸口那里扎个止血带吧
if you don’t put that damn money back.
你还好吗 Doc
You okay, Doc?
Paterson
Paterson,
你还没买♥♥手♥机♥吗
you still don’t got a cell phone?
呃 没有 我不想要
Uh… no, no. I don’t want one.
手♥机♥对我来说是一种束缚
It would be a leash.
那你家那位呢 她有手♥机♥吗
What about the better half? She got one?
她有啊 她还有一个笔记本电脑和平板
She’s got one, yeah. And a laptop, and an iPad.
她就不想让你也买♥♥一个
She doesn’t want you to get one?
不啊
No.
她无所谓
No, she’s okay about it.
她还挺理解我的
She understands me really well.
你真是个幸运的男人
You’re a lucky guy.
不同的形状可以折叠成更好的东西
The different shape can be folded into something greater.
我来告诉你什么更好
I’ll tell you somethin’ greater.
Doc 阿伯特与科斯特洛双人秀
Hey, Doc, what does Abbott and Costello
和罗密欧与朱丽叶有什么关系
have to do with Romeo and Juliet?
求你别走 求你了 – Everett
Please stay, please! – Everett!
我现在恨不得去死
I would rather drop dead.
我们能做点什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
不能
Nah.
我经常说
I always say…
我会试着去改变
I’ll try to change things with ya,
但结果往往会更糟
make ’em even worse.
早上好啊
Good morning!
早安
Mornin’.
你起晚了哦
You’re up late, honey.
你那个神奇静音手表没叫醒你呀
Your silent magic watch didn’t wake you up.
我今天是有点晚
Yeah, I was a little bit late today.
在有些天我们的内心就是不愿意起床
Well, some days something inside just doesn’t wanna get up.
你感觉到过吗
Ever feel like that?
估计就是今天吧
Today.
我的天啊 我还有好多事情要做
Oh my, I have so much to do.
我知道这样挺傻的
I know it’s silly
但我还是好期待新的农贸市场啊
but I’m so excited about the new farmer’s market.
万一我的纸杯蛋糕大卖♥♥
Becuase if my cupcakes are a big sensation,
说不定我还能开始一番成功事业呢
then I might be on my way to a very successful business.
那就
That would be…
太棒了 亲爱的
amazing honey.
而且你知道吗
And you know what else?
我的吉他今天就该到了
My guitar should arrive today.
直接从Esteban那发来的哈利昆小丑吉他
My Harlequin guitar direct from Esteban.
Esteban会亲自送来吗
Is Esteban going to deliver it personally?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
嗯 闻着真香
Mmm. Smells good.
我喜欢你这样裱花
I like your technique.
早上好 Donny
Morning, Donny.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 不是很好
No, not really.
你不会想知道的
You don’t even wanna know.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
我觉得我们还是
I think it’s probably best
离车越远越好
if we stand as far away from the bus as we can.
这车不会着火或者出什么事吧
It’s not going to catch on fire or anything, is it?
会不会爆♥炸♥成火球啊
It could explode into a fireball.
不会的 女士 就是个电路问题
Well, no, ma’am. It’s just an electrical problem.
那我们接下来怎么办
What’s gonna happen to us now?
我们被困在这儿了吗
Are we stranded here?
不不不 待会儿会再来辆公交车接我们
No, no, no. Another bus will come get us shortly.
老天啊
Dear God!
他怎么又上车了
Why is he going back in the bus
他不是让大家都下车吗
if he just told everyone to get out.
不介意的话我们集中在一起比较好
I think we’ll just get ’em off over there if you don’t mind.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
好了大家 我们和那边的乘客呆在一起吧
Okay people, let’s join the rest of the passengers if we could.
车没油了吗 – 车还有很多油 就是
Did we run out of gas? – We got plenty of gas, this is just…
一个电路问题
an electrical problem.
可能是有人蓄意破坏
Sabotage probably.
好吧 我们过去
Okay, let’s come over here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!