嗯
OK.
那明天见了
Well, see ya tomorrow.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
你一个人在这里没事吧
are you okay here all alone?
没事 我在这等我妈和我姐姐
I’m fine. I’m just waiting here for my mom and sister,
她就在那边那栋楼上
she’s upstairs in that building over there.
那你妈妈下来前 你介意我坐旁边吗
Do you mind if I sit down until your mom comes down?
好呀
Sure.
行吗 – 行呀
Yeah? – Yeah.
你是个公车司机吗 – 是的
Are you a bus driver? – Yeah.
那你有没有开过那种 手风琴一样的公车
Do you ever drive one of those… accordion buses?
那叫”铰接式的”
“Articulated”.
铰接式的
Articulated.
手风琴式
Accordion.
不过没有 我开的普通的那种
No, I just drive the regular ones.
你开过消防车吗
Did you ever drive a fire truck?
没 我就开过公车和汽车
No. Just uh… buses and cars…
也开过几次 那种大卡车 呃
and drove a big truck a few times. But uh…
好像就没其它了
that’s it.
你对诗歌♥感兴趣吗
Are you… uh, interested in poetry?
我确实还挺感兴趣
Actually I am kind of.
真的吗 – 真的
Really? – Yeah.
我会写诗
I write poetry.
都写在我的这个笔记本里
I keep it all in this notebook.
秘密笔记本
Secret notebook.
哦 你是个诗人
Oh, you’re a poet.
对呀 – 那太厉害了
Yeah. – That’s great.
你想要听一首吗
Would you like to hear one?
当然 来吧
Sure, sure.
不过还不是特别押韵
It doesn’t really rhyme though.
没事 不押韵的我更喜欢
That’s okay. I kinda like ’em better when they don’t.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那好吧
Okay…
这一首叫做 “水落”
This one’s called, “Water Falls”.
不是叫瀑布(Waterfalls)哦
Two words though.
“水 落” 懂了
“Water… Falls…”, okay.
好
Okay.
“水落”
“Water Falls”
水从明亮的空气中落下
Water falls from the bright air.
坠落如发丝
It falls like hair.
散杂在女孩的肩膀上
Falling across a young girl’s shoulders.
水 落
Water falls.
在沥青上蔓延了一波湖水
Making pools in the asphalt.
脏污的水镜里有楼庭与云际
Dirty mirrors with clouds and buildings inside.
水落在我的房♥檐
It falls on the roof of my house,
落在我母亲身上 落在我头发上
it falls on my mother, and on my hair.
人们将它称之为雨
Most people call it rain.
很美的一首诗
That’s a beautiful poem.
你真的喜欢吗
You really liked it.
喜欢 很喜欢 你写的很美
Yeah, I really do. I think it’s beautiful.
水 落
Water Falls…
谢谢你
Thank you.
虽然都不怎么押韵
It doesn’t rhyme exactly.
不 前两行押了韵的
No, but the first two lines do.
押得很巧妙 你还用了一些行内韵脚
In a nice way. And some nice little internal rhymes too I think.
行内韵脚
Internal rhymes.
哦 我妈她们好了
Oh, my mom’s done.
那是我姐姐 我们是双胞胎
That’s my sister. We’re twins.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you.
我也很高兴 很高兴能见到一个真正的诗人
Nice to meet you too! Nice to meet a… real poet!
你喜欢埃米莉·狄更生吗
Do you like Emily Dickinson?
喜欢 她是我最喜欢的诗人之一了
I do, yeah. She’s one of my favorites.
太酷了
Awesome.
一个喜欢埃米莉·狄更生的公车司机
Bus driver that likes Emily Dickinson.
水从明亮的空气中落下
Water falls, from the bright air.
坠落如发丝
Falls like hair.
散杂在女孩的肩膀上
Falling across a young girl’s shoulders.
我超期待你的看法
I’m so excited to see what you think.
来点罗勒 我在窗边种的
Some fresh Basil. I grow it myself on the windowsill.
我们晚餐吃馅饼啊
We’re having pie for dinner?
对呀 晚餐馅饼
Yeah, but a dinner pie.
哦
Oh.
你知道里面有什么吗
What do you think is inside?
呃 在这个秘密馅饼里
Uh… inside the secret pie?
我也不知道 鱼吗
I dunno… fish.
不是鱼啦 傻瓜
No. Not fish silly.
想让我告诉你吗
Want me to tell you?
告诉我吧 – 好
Uh… yes, please. – Okay.
切达奶酪和球芽甘蓝
Cheddar cheese and Brussels sprouts.
当真
Seriously?
对啊 烤进馅饼里
Yeah! Baked into a pie.
听起来是不是很好吃
Doesn’t it sound delicious?
你喜欢球芽甘蓝 也喜欢切达奶酪
You love Brussels sprouts and you love Tuna cheese.
是啊 听起来太新颖了
I do, yeah. No, it sounds very original.
这是你的最近研究的菜谱吗
Is that a new recipe you found?
不啊 我原创的
No, I made it up.
秘密馅饼
A secret pie.
我还给Marvin做了个小号♥的 他可喜欢了
I made a small one for Marvin. He really seemed to like it.
秘密馅饼
Secret pie.
亲爱的 看你喜欢我太高兴了
Honey I’m glad you like it.
说到秘密馅饼
Speaking of secret pie,
我想跟你说下你的秘密笔记本
I wanted to tell you something about your secret notebook.
怎么了
What?
你有没听说过一个意大利古代的诗人
Did you ever hear of the old Italian poet called,
貌似叫做彼得拉克
Petrarch? Is that it?
彼得拉克 他完善了十四行诗
Petrarch. He perfected the sonnet.
我在网上看到他有一本诗集
I read online that one of his early books of poems
就叫<秘密笔记本>
was called “The Secret Book”.
跟你的一样
Just like yours.
我不知道这事儿
I didn’t know that.
你有读过吗
You read that?
还是你在网上碰巧看到的吧
You just happened upon it online?
而且他所有的情诗都是
And also that he wrote all his love poems
为一个美丽的女孩而写
to a beautiful girl called,
也叫Laura
Laura.
这倒是真的
That’s true.
你和那些著名诗人有很多相似之处的
So you have many things in common with other great and famous poets.
是不是
You see?
你不喜欢它挂在那里吗
Do you not like it there?
是那个大瀑布啊 你最喜欢的地方
It’s the waterfall. It’s your favorite place.
我也不确定挂这儿好不好
I’m not sure.
我喜欢 挂那儿挺好的
Oh, yeah, it’s nice there.
还记得你答应过我
So remember you promised to
这周末要去把你的诗都复印出来吧
finally make copies of your poems this weekend.
我会的 一有时间我就复印
I will, as soon as I have some free time.
你答应过的哦 这周末
You promised. This weekend.
我会复印的 我保证
I will. No. I promised.
要不然你给我朗诵点什么吧
So why don’t you recite me something…
就随便读个情诗里的一小段
just a few of the lines maybe from a love poem.
我可以给你读一段不是我写的诗
Well, I… I can give you a few lines that I didn’t write.
那是你的偶像卡洛·威廉·卡洛斯写的吗
Are they by your hero, Carlo William Carlos?
是威廉·卡洛斯·威廉姆斯
William Carlos Williams.
我知道啦亲爱的 我逗你呢
I know darling, I was teasing.
不是 是我偶遇的一个女孩写的
No, it’s a poem by a girl I met.
你偶遇的一个女孩
A girl you met?
不是 我遇见的是一个小女孩 大概就十岁
Yeah, no. Like a little girl I met. Like a 10 year old girl.
在车上遇见的吗
She was on the bus?
不 是在回家路上 老工厂附近遇见的
No. I met her on my way home from work near the old factories.
她当时在那等她妈妈和姐姐
She was waiting for her mom and her sister…
我看到她手里拿着一本写诗的笔记本
and I noticed she had a notebook of poems