你 呃 在后院种了一片与众不同的蔬菜园吗
You uh… planted an unusual vegetable garden in the backyard?
不是啊 小笨蛋
No, silly.
春天才可以种蔬菜
That you have to do in the spring.
对噢 – 我邮购了你送给我的礼物
Oh… – No, I ordered my present that’s from you.
我送的礼物吗 是什么 – 那把吉他啊
Present that’s from me? What? – The guitar!
Esteban的哈利昆小丑吉他啊
The Esteban Harlequin model.
噢 – 我太激动了 两天就到了
Oh… – I’m so excited. It comes in two days.
可惜没和Esteban打通电♥话♥
I didn’t get to speak to Esteban on the phone though.
他肯定非常非常忙 亲爱的
Well, I’m sure he’s really busy honey.
不要取笑我了
Don’t make fun of me!
嘿 等着瞧好吧 我要进军乡村音乐了
Hey, look out though. Cause Nashville, here I come!
乡村音乐届准备好
Look out Nashville!
我这就去做晚饭
I’ll get dinner ready.
今晚尝试新菜谱
We’re having something new.
什么新菜谱
What is it?
藜麦
Quinoa.
貌似是种粗粮
It’s like a grain sort of?
有点像北非小米但又有点不一样
Like Couscous but different.
我看书上说是古印加人的吃的东西
I read that it came from the ancient Incas
对身体很好
and it’s really good for you.

Oh!
今晚我们吃藜麦哦 Marvin
We’re having Quinoa, Marvin.
*他们叫我保罗·劳伦斯·邓巴*
*They call me Paul Laurence Dunbar*
*哼 他们叫我保罗·劳伦斯·邓巴*
*Huh, no, they call me Paul Lawrence Dunbar*
*我戴着面具*
*I wear the mask*
*没啥想法但我事儿多*
*No ideas but in things.*
*没啥想法但我事儿多*
*No ideas but in things.*
*他们叫我保罗·劳伦斯·邓巴*
*They call me Paul Lawrence Dunbar*
*不长眼的子弹和枪管堆砌的悖论*
*A paradox of stray shots and gun bars*
*我准备射礼物 可枪没上膛 我跑过好几码*
*I shoot the gift, no gun charge, I run yard*
*百万富翁在这只会被谋杀 我是贫民窟黑人好哥们*
*You millionaires get killed here, I’m slum, dawg*
*谁想跟我来一场 来啊咱们打一场*
*Who wanna squab? Well, then, en garde.*
*上帝是唯一的*
*Just one God*
*我不搭理半吊子和没用的废物*
*And I don’t spar with the sub-human or sub-par*
*嗯 我倾尽全力 他们只敢跳开*
*Mmm, see I go hard when it jump off*
*干掉对方 慢的说唱歌♥手就该被撞开*
*KO rappers, a slow rapper get bumped off*
*我积极主动 可坏习惯缠身我也无法解脱*
*I’m proactive. Them bad habits done rubbed off*
*现在你什么都有了*
*Now y’all have ’em*
*拽脾气的黑人 身后一票疯子*
*Negroes with attitude, whole squad is all Madden*
*一票疯子*
*All Madden*
*一群壮汉*
*So Staten*
嘿 小狗狗 你看啥呢
Hey, Pugsley, what are you lookin’ at?
我猜这是你的人形枷锁了
I’m guessin’ this is your human ball and chain,
对吧 小狗狗
right, Pimpin’?
不好意思 我不是故意偷听
Sorry, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop,
我觉得你的创作非常有意思
but I think it’s something really interesting that you are working on.
我还在编呢
Well, I’m still workin’ on it you know.
我还在想着怎么吐字会比较好
I’m trying to figure out, how… how to spit it out.
不过还是多谢你夸奖了
But thanks. I really appreciate that.
这是你的实验室吗
Your laboratory?
灵感来了哪里都是我的实验室
Wherever it hits me is where it’s goin’ be.
那祝你好运了 谢谢你
Ah, well… good luck. Thank you.
也谢谢你 很感激
Yeah, thank you. Appreciate ya!
拜啦 小狗狗
Later, Pimpin’!
好啦 再见
Aight? Peace!
*就称呼我作保罗·劳伦斯·邓巴*
*Just call me Paul Lawrence Dunbar*
坐好了
All right, sit.
他就拿着把猎枪回来了
…he comes back with a shotgun.
那只熊就走了过来 拍了拍他的肩膀
Now the bear comes over, taps him on the shoulder,
一把把那猎枪拍飞
knocks the shotgun out the way,
然后对他做了同样的事情
and does the same thing.
于是他就坐在那 死死盯着熊
So he’s sittin’ like this, look at this bear.
他回不来了 – 不 他回来了
He does not go back. – Well, he goes back.
首先 他跑出来找到了一火箭炮
First, he goes out and gets a bazooka,
他把火箭炮扛上肩
puts the bazooka on his shoulder.
他就走到那 熊又过来了
He walks out there, the bear comes up,
拍了拍他肩膀 然后说到
taps him on the shoulders and says…
你不该来这的
you don’t come here.
我喜欢你晚上回来身上的味道
I love how you smell when you come home at night.
我是什么味道
What do I smell like?
就一点点的
You smell faintly of…
啤酒味
of beer.
你刚刚说他叫什么名字来着 盖他诺 布♥什♥么
How do you say his name again? It’s like Gaitano Geh…
是盖塔诺·布雷西 – 盖塔诺·布雷西
It’s Gaetano Bresci. – Gaetano Bresci.
没错
Yah, he um…
他曾在帕特森创办了一份无政♥府♥主义报刊
he co-founded this anarchist newspaper here in Paterson,
报刊名字是意大利语
but it was in Italian,
叫作<社会问题>
called, La Questione Sociale.
<社会问题>
La Questione Sociale.
是的 他出生在意大利但是在这里生活
Yeah, he was born in Italy but he lived here.
他是个纺织工人
He was a weaver.
一个无政♥府♥纺织工人
An anarchist weaver.
在十九世纪90年代左右
This was in the 1♥8♥9♥0’s,
那时的意大利闹饥荒 人们食不果腹
and at that time in Italy people were starving.
所以就上街游♥行♥抗♥议♥
When they demonstrated
当时一个意大利将军下令
this Italian general had them
对准抗♥议♥者们开枪开炮
fire upon with like muskets and cannons which…
造成了大规模流血事件
of course, resulted in a bloody massacre,
差不多上百人死了
with like 100 people dead.
盖塔诺·布雷西当时在场吗
Was Gaetano Bresci there?
没有 他当时还在帕特森这呢
No, he was here in Paterson,
不过当他听说意大利国王翁贝托一世
but when he heard the king of Italy, King Umberto the first
以勇敢保卫了他的皇家府邸为由
decorated this fucking general
授予了那傻♥逼♥将军光荣徽章时
for bravely defending his royal house,
盖塔诺·布雷西不知怎么就跑去了意大利
so Gaetano Bresci went over to Italy somehow
杀了意大利国王翁贝托一世 连开四枪
and he shot Umberto I, four times with a revolver.
哇 那他们后来杀了布雷西吗
Whoa! Did they kill Bresci?
没有 他们把他拘捕送上法庭判刑
No. They captured him and put him on trial, like…
他的辩护律师也是著名的无政♥府♥主义者
famous anarchist’s lawyer and everything,
不过那时的意大利还没有死刑
but since there was no Capital Punishment in Italy at that time…
那是1900年左右 不过现在也没有
like… 1900… I mean… nor is there now…
现在你要是欧盟成员
You can’t be a member of the European Union
就不能执行死刑
if you practice Capital Punishment, of course.
不像在这里
They are not like here.
是的
Yah.
总之 他们把盖塔诺·布雷西关押在一座岛上
Anyway… they sent Gaetano Bresci to like this prison island
跟其他无政♥府♥主义分子关在一起
where they put all the other anarchists and…
一年之后他被发现死在了监狱里
after like a year he was found dead in his prison cell.
他被杀了吗
Murdered?
很可能 说不定就是监狱守卫干的 不过
Well, yeah. Most likely by the guards, but…
也有自杀的可能性
there’s a possibility he committed suicide.
盖塔诺·布雷西
Gaetano Bresci.
那你觉得还有其他的无政♥府♥主义者
Do you think there are any other anarchists
还待在帕特森吗
still around in Paterson?
除了我们以外吗 估计没了
You mean besides us? Not likely.
你第一节课什么时候上
What time is your first class?
10点开始 – 去喝杯咖啡不
It’s at 10:00. – Wanna grab a coffee?
好呀
Sure!
已经给你暖好车了 Donny
It’s all warmed up for ya, Donny.
给我把油全部耗光了还差不多
All used up is more like it.
你还好吗
You okay?
既然你问了 我不是很好
Well, since you asked… no, not really.
我岳母就要搬过来了
My mother-in-law’s moving in.
我的猫被诊断出有糖尿病
My cat got diagnosed with cat diabetes and,
你也知道那些药贵的吓人
the medicine you know it’s also expensive and now
最近我女儿又开始学拉小提琴
my daughter started taking violin lessons,
我快要被那噪音逼疯了
and I’m losing my mind with the sound of that.
我还能说啥呢 Paterson
What can I say, Paterson?
真是抱歉
Ya know, sorry.
这就是我的负担吧 我特有的负担
Well, it’s just my burden I guess, my particular burden.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!