你也不知道它会把你带向何处
you just don’t know where it could lead.
再说
And…
也就花费几百美元
it’s only a few hundred dollars.
我知道这挺贵的 但我们可以分期付款
I know it’s expensive but we can pay a little each month.
而且现在两天到货还包邮
And have free two day shipping.
几百美元
A few hundred dollars…
附带课程和说明书
It comes with lessons and instruction books
还有调音器 备用弦 吉他包 应有尽有
and a tuner and extra strings and hardcase and everything.
我想 呃
Well, I think um…
或许
maybe…
或许未来你真的可以成为一名乡村歌♥手
Maybe you could be a country singer some day.
真的吗 – 当然 我不会让你错过这么好的机会的
Really? – Yah, I mean I wouldn’t put it past you.
噢 亲爱的 谢谢你 谢谢你 我爱你
Oh honey, thank you! Thank you! I love you.
我也爱你 小帅哥
And I love you too handsome.
嘿 谁要和爸比一起去遛弯儿啊
Hey, who’s going out with Daddy?
和爸比去遛弯儿的乖宝宝是谁啊
Who’s my good boy going out with Daddy?
Marvin要和爸爸一起遛弯儿吗 是的
Marvin’s going out with Daddy? Yes.
谁要和爸爸一起去遛弯儿啊 真是个乖宝宝
Who’s going out with Daddy? That’s a good boy!
乖宝宝
Good boy!
啊 看那个
Aw, look at that!
看那边那个
Look at that right there.
多可爱啊 哥们 – 还有这么可爱的动物
That’s cute man. – That’s an actual creature.
嘿 哟
Hey, yo!
哟 老兄 耽误你个一分钟
Yo, my man, lemme holla at you a minute.
嘿 哟 那是一条英国斗牛犬 是吗
Hey yo, that’s a English Bulldog, right?
呃 是的
Uh… yeah.
哟 早告诉你了 斗牛犬现在可受欢迎了
Yo, I told you man, them dogs are poppin’ right now.
呀 这种狗可他妈贵了 是吧
Yah, that dog mad expensive, right?
这个嘛
Yeah, well…
狗粮挺贵的
expensive to feed.
这家伙 哟
Yeah, this guy yo…
我知道你什么意思 但是 这种狗容易被顺走
No, I feel ya though, but man, dog like that get jacked.
知道我什么意思吗
Ya know what I mean?
就像 狗顺子顺走了我的狗 懂吗
Like dog-jacked my G. Ya feel me?
快看这狗
Ya’ll look on that?
顺狗
Dog-jacked…
我估计以后我会挺期待这事发生的
Well, it gives me somethin’ to look forward to then I guess.
啊 老票 嘿 哟 注意安全 好吗
Aight money… Hey yo, be safe out here, aight?
记得把狗拴好 真的容易被顺走 老兄
And cuff that dog, it’s real out here bruh.
好的
Alright.
我得把你栓好啊 Marvin
I’m gonna go cuff ya, Marvin.
好的 Marvin 不要被人顺走了
Okay, Marvin, don’t get dog-jacked.
Paterson
Paterson,
我有张有点怪怪的照片 或许可以挂到名人墙
I got somethin’ weird, maybe for the wall.
或许
Maybe.
这是什么
What’s this?
你认识这哥们吗 伊基·波普
You know this cat? Iggy Pop?
当然 伊基和傀儡乐队
Oh, yeah, Iggy and the Stooges.
新泽西州帕特森市的少♥女♥俱♥乐♥部♥
Paterson, New Jersey Teen-age Girls’ Club.
将伊基·波普评为世上最性感的男歌♥星
names singer Iggy Pop World’s Sexiest Man.
1970年六月 – 可以挂上去吗
June, 1970. – Does it go up?
当然 可以 和帕特森市有关系
Yah, sure. Why not? It’s Paterson.
好嘞
All right!
好嘞
All right!
伊基·波普 上名人墙咯
Iggy Pop, on the wall.
嘿 Doc 弗洛伊德叔叔旁边那个拿吉他的人是谁
Hey Doc, who’s that right next to Uncle Floyd holding the guitar?
终于难倒你了 这是新挂上去的
I finally got ya? Well, that’s new.
和弗洛伊德叔叔一起的是Vito的弟弟 Jimmy
That’s Uncle Floyd with Vito’s little brother, Jimmy.
他是<柯南秀>的乐队指挥
He’s a band leader on the Conan O’Brien show.
那会儿我早就睡了
Well, that’s a little past my bedtime.
嘿Marie 再来一杯姜味汽水吗
Hey, Marie, another Ginger Ale?
谢了 Doc – 你认识Paterson 对吧
Thanks, Doc. – You know Paterson, right?
不熟 但是我们也见过 嘿 Paterson
Not really but we’ve seen each other. Hey, Paterson.
嘿 Marie
Hey. Hey, Marie.
你是巴士司机 是吗
You drive the bus, right?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你的真名就是Paterson(帕特森市) 还是
Your name really Paterson or
他们给你起的绰号♥
they just nickname you that?
不是绰号♥ 我的真名就是Paterson
Uh… no. My real name is Paterson.
还真是个奇葩的名字 对吧
Well, that’s kinda crazy, right?
是啊
Yeah.
啊 糟了
Aw, shit.
Everett还在纠缠你 – 是啊 那个蠢货
Everett’s still not gettin’ it. – Not yet the numbskull.
我和他分手都有两周了
I’ve been breaking up with him for two weeks now.
我该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do?
Marie 亲爱的 我们得谈谈 – 拒绝
Marie, baby, I need to talk to you. – No.
求你了 就和我说几句话吧
Please! Just talk to me for a few minutes.
不行Everett 我们谈的已经够多了 不需要再谈了
No Everett, we’ve talked enough. More than enough.
求你了
Please?
嘿 Paterson – 嘿 Everett
Hey, Paterson. – Hey, Everett.
谢了 Doc
Thanks, Doc.
兄弟 换做你会怎么做
Man, what would you do?
你深爱着某人
You love somebody
爱她胜过一切
more than anything
胜过这该死的世界上的一切 你
in the whole damn world, you…
崇拜她 你离开她就无法继续活下去
worship her. You don’t wanna be alive without her, and
她却告诉你她不再爱你了
she says she doesn’t want you.
你不过是
You’re just…
一粒尘土
dirt.
我靠 兄弟
Damn, brotha!
你应该去做一名演员
You should be an actor.
我是 一名演员
I am… an actor.
是啊
Aw, yeah… that’s,
太好笑了
that’s real funny.
一个男人伤心过度而死 这 这太搞笑了
Man dyin’ a heartbreak. That, that’s hilarious.

No.
我们感同身受
We, are sympathetic.
再来一杯 Everett
Have another drink, Everett.
我请
On the house.
谢了
Thanks.
早上好
Morning.
你也要起床吗
You up?
好的 抓住她的手
Alright now. Hold her hand now.
看路 看路 看路
Watch out, watch out, watch out.
听好了 过马路要左右看一下
Alright, we’re looking both ways.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
你好 宝贝
Hello, honey.
我在绘画
I’m painting.
你好啊 Marvin
Hello, Marvin.
看到了
I see that.
你觉得我画的怎么样
What do you think?
是不是让家里看起来更有趣了
Does it make everything more interesting?
是啊 非常有趣
Yeah, it’s very interesting.
工作怎么样
How was your day?
和往常一样
Oh, the usual.
写诗了吗
Get any writing done?
写了一点
I did a little, yeah.
正在为你写一首诗
Working on a poem for you.
一首情诗吗
A love poem?
当然 为你写的当然是情诗
Yeah, I guess if it’s for you it’s a love poem.
从俄亥俄蓝顶火柴得到了一些灵感
It’s kind of inspired by our Ohio Blue Tip matches.
真的吗
Really?
诗里有提到盒面上大喇叭形状的字母了吗
Does it mention the little megaphone shape the letters make?
是的 提到了
Yeah actually, it does.
太棒啦
How beautiful.
我都迫不及待的想要读一读了
I can’t wait to read it when it’s done.
我把浴帘也画上了图案
I also painted new shower curtains.
你得来看看
You should see them.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
你知道我今天还做什么了吗
You know what else I did today?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!