我老婆想让我带她去佛罗里达
My wife wants me to take her to Florida
然而我身上还背着房♥贷
but I’m behind on the mortgage payments.
我叔叔还从印度打电♥话♥来
My uncle called from India
说我侄子结婚要点钱
and he needs money for my nieces wedding…
而且我背上还长了一片很奇怪的皮疹
and I got this strange rash on my back.
你说我好不好 兄弟 你自己咋样
You name it, brother. How ’bout you?
我挺好
I’m okay.
好吧 祝你今天过得愉快
Okay, well, have a nice day.
好的 你也是
Okay. You too.
好 才怪了
Yeah. I doubt it.
你知道甜甜圈店那个棕发妹吗
You know that cute little brunette from the donut place?
知道 知道 她挺性感
Yah, yah, she’s pretty hot.
就她 我才发现她住在我家附近
Yah, it turns out she lives in my neighborhood.
真的 有天我上班回家
Yah, the other day I come home from work,
我很累 喝着啤酒
I’m tired, I’m havin’ a beer, right?
然后听到有人敲门 我一开门 是她
I hear a knock at the door, I open it, it’s her.
真的吗 – 她全打扮好了
Really? Oh, man! – She’s all made up…
那是相当好看啊 – 然后呢
lookin’ like really good. – So what happened?
然后我们就在门口聊了一会儿
So we just talked there at the door for like a while, you know?
她就一直笑啊
And she was like laughing a lot…
还一直 对我放电啊啥的
She was, you know, making eye contact you know, like…
就好像她想约我
like she wanted to hang out.
然后呢
So, then what?
我们就 聊得挺开心的嘛
Well, we just, you know, we had a really nice conversation…
然后 我也说了
and then, you know, I…
我很累啊
was really tired and everything…
也没有洗澡啊啥的
and hadn’t really showered or anything so,
她就走了
she left.
她就走啦
She left?
哎呀 你懂的
Yeah, well you know…
反正我知道她想要干啥了 是不 – 没错
I know what she wanted, right? – Yeah.
没错 Jimmy
Yeah, for sure Jimmy.
这些妹子们都把持不住了 – 是吧
These females are outta control, you know. – Right?
就是啊 把持不住了
Yeah, yup… They’re outta control.
话说啊 我上周也碰到件类似的事
Yeah, well? I had a similar thing happen last week, man.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
没错 你听着啊
Yeah, check this out.
我周日不是去了Larry的烧烤派对吗
I’m at Larry’s barbecue party on Sunday, right?
Larry搞烧烤了吗 – 是啊 烧烤派对
Larry had uh… barbecue? – Yeah. The barbecue party.
我嘛 就站在外面露台上
And uh… I was just standing out there on the deck, right?
已经吃了很多东西了 喝着啤酒
And I had already eaten a lot and I’m just havin’ a beer, right?
嗯
Right.
你知道Larry女朋友那个金发朋友吗
And you know that blonde friend of Larry’s girlfriend?
那个Rita 不知道你见过没
That um, Rita? I’m not sure you’ve met her.
不知道 Rita
I dunno, Rita…
反正她 超性感 – 不错
Well, she is like super hot, right? – Oh, yeah.
胸那叫一个饱满 曲线优美 跟个动物似的
And just, like, stacked too, just beautiful curves, like an animal.
然后她 就朝我走过来
And you know, she comes over to me,
问我之后有啥安排
and she asks me what I’m doin’ later.
哎哟 – 不错吧
Oh, right. – Yeah, right?
然后我们就稍微聊了会
So we talked for a little while and uh,
她就一直很挑逗啊 兄弟 你懂的
she was like really flirtacious too, man, you know.
我喝完了我的啤酒 然而
Yeah, and finish my beer and…
我还得早起
well, man, you know, I had to get up early
第二天还要上班什么的
for work the next morning and all that so…
你就走啦 – 是啊 你懂的
You split? – Yeah. You know.
不过也挺好的吧
but it was cool though.
反正我知道她想要干啥了 是不
I mean I knew exactly what she wanted, right?
没错 – 我还要了她电♥话♥ 她给了我电♥话♥
Yeah. – I got her number too. She gave me her number.
你有打给她吗
So did you call her?
没 还没呢
Nah, not yet. No.
没 因为我想着再等几天 – 是
No, cause I figured I’d wait a couple of days. – Right.
知道吧 – 嗯
You know? – Okay.
我倒是该打给她
I should call her though.
是啊 – 应该打的
Yeah. – I should.
你 呃 你今晚要加班吗
You uh… you workin’ late tonight?
嗯
Yeah.
我得加班 – 嗯 我也是
I need the overtime. – Yeah, me too.
你在这还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay down here honey?
呃 是的
Uh… yeah.
暂时已经完事了
Yeah, I’m finished for now.
亲爱的
Now darling…
我们有两件重要的事情需要讨论一下
you have two important things to talk about
然后你再带Marvin出去遛弯儿
before you and Marvin go out for your walk.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
两件重要的事情
Two important things.
一件关于你 一件关于我
One’s about you and one’s about me.
好的
Okay.
说到你的诗歌♥创作
One’s about your writing,
你知道我要说什么
and you know what it is.
求你了 你就复印几份出来吧
Please. Please make some copies.
你知道我很欣赏你的诗 你写的非常非常好
You know that I know your poetry is really, really good.
总有一天
And some day
或许你会想要让这个世界欣赏一下你的作品
you might just decide to let the world get to read it.
我真的不 – 不
Well, I really don’t… – No.
你看一下我的眼睛
Look me in the eye for a second.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
你是一位才华横溢的诗人
You are a great poet.
你的所有作品都在那本笔记本里
All your poems are still in that one notebook.
你的秘密笔记本
Your secret notebook.
我的秘密笔记本 对
My secret notebook? Yeah.
所以
So…
你会去复印店或者其他地方复印几份吗
will you finally just go to the Xerox place or something?
求你了 你就复印一下吧
Please! Just do it.
也就花大概10分钟
It would take about 10 minutes
就可以把你的整本秘密笔记本复印下来
to make a copy of your entire secret notebook.
我觉得可能会比10分钟长一点
I think it would take a little longer than 10 minutes.
好 好 15或20分钟
Okay, okay. 15 or 20 minutes.
我甚至可以替你去做
I would even do it for you.
宝贝 这件事我说了最起码一年了
Baby, I’ve been asking for a year at least.
对 你的确是
Yeah, you have.
或许 我这个周末可以去复印
Well, maybe I could do it this weekend.
你保证
You promise?
是的 好 – 谢谢你
Yeah, okay. – Thank you!
我现在感觉好多了
I’ll feel so much better.
关于你的那件事是什么
What was the thing about you?
呃 没有你的那件事重要 但是
Well, it’s not as important as that, but…
我最近一直在思考音乐方面的事
I’ve been thinking about music lately, and
然后我在Youtube上看到一把吉他
then I saw this guitar on Youtube that
是Esteban表演示范用的
Esteban demonstrates
一把黑白相间的吉他
and it’s in black and white…
吉他名为哈利昆小丑
it’s called a Harlequin.
弹得太动听了
And it’s so fantastic
我想我真的需要去学习弹吉他
that I think I really need to learn to play the guitar.
现在买♥♥吉他还附带课程 DVD 说明书 所以
And it comes with lessons, dvds, instructions so…
我可以尽快的学会吉他 进而实现我的梦想
in no time at all I could be playing away and realizing my dream.
哪个梦想来着
Which dream is this?
别装傻了 做一名乡村音乐歌♥手
Don’t be silly! To be a country singer.
甚至成为一个大明星 就像那些巨星 就像
Maybe even a big star like one of the greats. Like…
Tammy Wynette或Patsy Cline那样
Tammy Wynette or Patsy Cline…
Tammy Wynette 美国已故女性乡村音乐巨星
Patsy Cline 美国已故著名歌♥手 被誉为上世纪五六十年代第一天后
我还可以只穿黑白两色衣服
and I can wear black and white and
穿出自己的特色
have my own distinctive style.
我有很强的视觉风格
I have a very strong visual style,
你也知道 – 对 你确实有
as you know. – Yes, yes you do. Yes, you do.
嗯 必须有
Yeah, definitely.
你确实需要这把吉他吗
You really need this guitar?
是的
Oh, yes,
人们常说随着年龄的增长 学点新东西是很有必要的
and they say it’s so important to learn new things as you get older
而且音乐嘛
and well music,