我做了个很美的梦
I had a beautiful dream.
我们有两个小孩
We had two little children.
双胞胎
Twins.
如果我们有了小孩 你会希望是双胞胎吗
If we had children, would you like it if they were twins?
行啊
Yeah.
双胞胎
Twins…
可以啊 挺好的
Sure, why not?
一人一个
One for each of us.
我们家里有很多火柴
We have plenty of matches in our house.
时常 我们都会在手边备一盒
We keep them on hand, always.
我们家里有很多火柴
We have plenty of matches in our house.
早 – 早
Morning. – Morning.
早啊 Donnely
Morning Donnely.
准备好发车了吗 Paterson
Ready to roll Paterson?

Yeah.
但你肯定还知道些其他的 说呗
Yah but, you gotta know more. Tell me.

Well,
“飓风”卡特 他是个著名的拳击手
“Hurricane” Carter, he was a famous boxer…
他以前就住在这 帕特森市
and he lived right back there, Paterson baby.
他长得跟丹泽尔·华盛顿可像了
He looked just like Denzel Washington too.
他们把他关起来了
They locked him up.
为什么关他啊
Why’d they lock him up?
他们说
They say…
他在酒吧开枪射了人啥的
he shot some people up with a shotgun in a bar and all that.
我觉得他肯定没有
I know he didn’t do it.
不过后来他们放了他 是不
Then they finally let him out. Right?
哟 那都好几年之后了 不过 是没错
Yo, years later though! But yeah…
你觉得”飓风”卡特之前开枪打过人吗
You think before that, Hurricane Carter ever shot somebody?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你万圣节准备扮成什么
What are you gonna be for Halloween?
我妈在Instagram看到张照片
My mom found this picture on Instagram…
就是一群小孩 扮成影子
of these kids, they were shadows.
他们会突然出现在其他小孩旁边
So they crept up next to the kids, other kids,
把人吓一跳
and they used to spook ’em out.
看着像人影子一样
and looked like shadows.
有一年我扮成赛百味三明治
One year I was actually a Subway sandwich.
你能买♥♥到这种衣服吗
You can buy that one?
不是 我自己做的
Um… no. I built it…
但丁·阿利基耶里
Dante Alighieri,
意大利人
the Italian.
因为这周末的烘焙售卖♥♥活动
Because of the bake sale this weekend
我想的是 如果我的纸杯蛋糕卖♥♥得不错
I thought that if my cupcakes sell really well,
那有可能会预示着什么
it might be kind of a sign.
预示着什么呀 亲爱的
A sign of what honey?
我的梦想呀
My dream!
当然是拥有我自己的纸杯蛋糕事业啦
To have my own cupcake business of course.
那挺好啊
Oh… that’d be nice.
谢谢为我做的晚饭
Thank you for dinner.
不客气
You’re welcome.
这些是我自己做的
I made these myself.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得挺好的
Oh yeah, that’s really good.
我画的
I painted them.
我喜欢这每个圈都不一样的感觉
I like how all the circles are different.
午饭给你做的三明治还行吗
Was your sandwich for lunch okay?
挺好 三明治挺好吃的
Yeah, it was a really great sandwich.
那好啊
Good!
我很高兴
I’m glad.
你今天写了点什么吗
Did you get a little writing done?
嗯 我写了点
I did, yeah…
亲爱的啊
You know darling,
我真的觉得你应该
I really think you should
为你这些优美的诗做点打算
do something about those beautiful poems.
他们应该属于全世界 你知道吗
They should belong to the world, you know?
全世界
The world…
你现在又想吓我了
Well, now you’re trying to scare me.
我没有
I am not.
我很认真的 你个大傻瓜
I’m serious you big dumbell.
你觉得有这么一双
Do you think having such
美丽的脚对你开公交车有帮助吗
wonderful feet helps you as a bus driver?
驾驶那么大一个机器
Driving that huge machine?
嗯 可能吧
Hmm… yeah, maybe.
有谁想要爸比
Does somebody need Daddy to
带着去遛个小弯啊
take them for their nice little nightly walk?
记得啊 – 什么
Just remember… – What?
纸杯蛋糕啊 我们能靠这个发财的
Cupcakes. We could be rich from cupcakes.
是吗
Really?
那我准备好了
Well, I’m ready for that.

Stop.
慢点 Marvin
Oh, come on, Marvin!
不要动
Stay.

Sit.
不要动
Stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 Paterson 来得真准时
Hey Paterson! Right on time.
嘿 Doc
Hey Doc.
看看这是谁来了
Look what the dog dragged in.
你好啊 Paterson – Sam 别来无恙
How you doin’ Paterson? – Sam, good to see you.
别来无恙
Good to see you!
你应该没见过我兄弟吧
I don’t think you ever met my brother before.
他住在费城
He lives in Philly.
这是我兄弟 Dave – 哇
This is my brother, Dave. – Oh, wow!
嗨 很高兴认识你 – 一样 一样
Hi, uh… nice to meet you. – You too. You too.
Sam & Dave组合吗
So, uh… Sam and Dave…
我们家都特别喜欢灵魂乐
Our folks were big soul music fanatics so…
所以就这么命名了
that’s that story.
明白了
I see.
你知道这个组合最开始的成员Dave Prater吗
Hey you know that Dave Prater from the original Sam and Dave?
他以前在帕特森这住的
He used to live right here in Paterson.
对 我知道
Oh yeah, I know.
就在这呢 上了咱名人墙
Got him right here baby! On the wall of fame.
认识你很高兴 – 一样 一样
Well it was nice to meet you! – You too. You too.
Paterson 老朋友
Well, Paterson… my friend.
日子过得如何
How’s life doing?
还行 没什么好抱怨的 你呢
Uh… yeah. No complaints. You?
我嘛 老样子 老样子
Yeah… same ol’ same ol’.

Yeah.
哟Doc 罗格斯大学橄榄球赛开始啦
Yo Doc! The Rutgers game is on.
你就不准备搞个电视在这吗
You never gonna get a damn TV in here?
就不搞
Hell no!
行 行 我就问问
Okay, okay! I’m just askin’.
我今天输惨了
I’m gettin’ my ass kicked today.
你在跟谁下啊
Who are you playin’?
我自己
Myself.

Cold.
你好美
You look beautiful.
我梦见我们在古波斯
I was dreaming that we were in ancient Persia.
你骑着一头大象
And you were riding on an elephant.
一头很大的银色大象
A big, silver elephant.
银色大象
A silver elephant…
你看上去超帅
You looked so beautiful.
他们古波斯有大象吗
Did they have elephants in ancient Persia?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
反正不会有银色的
Not silver ones anyway.
早啊 Donny
Morning, Donny.
准备好发车了吗 Paterson – 嗯
Ready to roll, Paterson? – Yeah.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
你既然问起来了 不 并不好
Well, now that you ask… no, not really.
我家孩子要戴牙套了
My kid needs braces on her teeth.
我的车变速箱要修了
My car needs a transmission job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!