I am her childhood friend.
我想重新联繫她」
I want to get in touch with her.”
真的?
Wow. Really?
我等会儿再打给你吧
Let me call you back in a minute.

Okay.
完蛋
Oh, shit.
海成 我是娜英
Hae Sung! This is Na Young.
你还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
告诉你…
Listen…
这是好事
This is a good thing…
真是好事!
It’s a good thing!
分手是你的福气
Think of it as a blessing that you broke up,
这可是全新的开始
and consider this a new beginning.
这世上的女人多了去了
There are a lot of women in the world.
别担心!
Don’t worry!
我真是个白♥痴♥…
Shit, I must be an idiot… Hm.
我为什麽会想那个贱♥人♥?
Why do I miss that bitch?
你当然会想她了 蠢货
Of course you miss her, you moron! Hey.
你跟她在一起两年哎
If you don’t miss her
要是分手后毫无感觉
after being with her for two years,
那你还是人吗?
are you even human?
没关係 哭出来吧
Hey, no problem. Cry hard.
这是好事
This is a good thing…
是好事
a good thing!
她配不上你 分了是好事
She didn’t deserve you. This is a good thing.
喂!
Hey!
你小子是有个地下女友吗?
Do you have a secret girlfriend or something?
说什麽呢你
What are you talking about?
谁会凌晨三点给你发信息啊?
Who’s messaging you at 3:00 a.m.?
不知道
I have no idea.
海成 起床了!
Hae Sung, wake up!
谢谢 我开动了
Thank you for this meal. Hm.
昨晚喝多了?
Did you drink a lot last night?
有点
Kind of.
你怎麽心情这麽好?
Why are you in such a good mood?
真的是你
It’s you.
我还能认出来你
I recognize you.
我也是
You, too.
我都不知道你还记得我
I didn’t even know that you remembered me.
我是一时兴起才搜索你的名字
I just looked for you as a joke…
然后就看到你在找我
then I saw that you’d been looking for me.
我可不是一时兴起
It wasn’t a joke for me.
我是很努力地在找你
I tried really hard to find you.
你改名了?
It looks like you changed your name?
嗯 现在叫诺拉
Yeah. It’s Nora now. Oh…
所以我才找不到你
That’s why I couldn’t find you.
那我还能叫你娜英吗?
Can I just call you Na Young?
当然了
Of course.
不过现在连我妈都不叫我娜英了
But nowadays my mom doesn’t even call me Na Young.
你现在在纽约?
It looked like you’re in New York.
对 我是…
Yeah, I’m… Oh…
作家
a writer here.
剧作家
A playwright.
有点像你♥爸♥爸
Kinda like your father. Hm-mm.

Yeah.
太棒了
Hey, that’s cool.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
能听见吗?
Can you hear me? I’m here.
你现在在家裡?
Are you home?
嗯 待会儿有课
Yeah. I have to go to class later.
我妈说你的学校很厉害
My mom says your school is a good one.
还不错
It’s not bad.
你的成绩肯定也很好
I guess you got good grades.
普普通通啦
I was ordinary.
我们在学校的时候老是比来比去
We used to compete a lot in school.
你输给我之后还哭鼻子了
You cried because you lost to me.
我就输过一次
I lost once.
你现在还经常哭吗?
Do you still cry a lot?
不了
No. Hm.
真的?
Really?
小时候你可是超爱哭的
You used to cry a lot back in those days.
是啊 每天都哭
Almost every day. Hm…
我哭的时候你都在身边陪我
You would stay with me whenever I was crying.
现在为什麽不哭了?
Why don’t you cry now?
在纽约都不能哭的吗?
You can’t cry in New York City?
刚移♥民♥的时候
When I first immigrated,
我经常哭
I used to cry a lot,
但我发现根本没人在乎
but then I realized that nobody cared. Huh?
是吗
I see.
你在学校学什麽?
What do you study at school?
工程学
Uh… Engineering.
我对这个可是一无所知
I know nothing about that.
我喜欢
I like this.
喜欢什麽?
What?
就是…
Just…
这样跟你聊天
talking to you. Mm.
-是吗? -嗯
Yeah? Hm.
跟我聊天可有意思了
I’m a really fun person to talk to.
这样啊?
Oh, yeah?
当然
Yeah.
我得去上课了
I gotta go to class. Hm.
我也该去吃晚饭了
Me, too. I have to eat dinner.
还没吃晚饭呢?
You haven’t eaten dinner yet?
还没
Not yet.
你那边几点了?
Hmm… What time is it there?
午夜了
Hmm. Midnight.
你这麽晚还没吃饭?
And you still haven’t eaten?

No.
那快去吃吧
Go and eat right now.

I will.
怎麽了?
What?
我不知道这话该不该说
It doesn’t make sense but…
可能根本没道理
I’m not sure if I can say something like this.
你想说什麽?
What do you want to say?
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
Me too.
确实没道理
-Hmm. -It doesn’t make any sense.
我真得走了
Umm, I really have to go now.
快迟到了
Class is starting soon.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
下次再聊
Let’s talk again.
嗯 一定要再联繫
We should talk again.
我会给你发邮件的
-I’ll send you an email. -Hmm.
-拜拜 -拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
你那边不是才早上七点吗?
Is it 7:00 in the morning there?
你说你每天都睡到十点多的
I thought you said you never wake up before 10:00.
但是你只有这个时间有空呀
You said this is the only time that works for you.
今天有课吗?
Don’t you have class today?

Yeah.
所以提前出门了
So I left home early.
今天复习的怎麽样?
How was rehearsal today?
你的韩语太烂了
Your Korean is rusty.
我只跟你和我妈说韩语
I only speak Korean with you and my mom.
你说你离开韩国是为了赢诺贝尔奖
You said you’re leaving Korea to win the Nobel Prize.
这还是你的梦想吗?
You still want that?
现在呢
Nowadays,
我对普利策奖更感兴趣
I’m really interested in the Pulitzer.
你还是我记忆中的那个12岁小姑娘
You’re the same as the 12-year-old kid I remember.
还是很贪心?
Greedy?
对 还是什麽都想要

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
评分细分
音乐
7.1
画面
7.5
导演
7.6
故事
7.5
表演
7.7
前一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
下一篇文章流浪狗(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
past-lives《过往人生》 你觉得他们三个是什麽关係? Who do you think they ...