加油,加油,加油,加油
Go! Go! Go! Go!
小心,你会把肥皂弄地上的!
Look out! You’ll get soap on the floor!
雷克斯,你把我的泡泡搞炸了!
Rex, you burst my bubble!
– 真扫兴 – 对不起,我不…
– What a buzzkill. -Sorry, I didn’t…
你就是传说中的派对杀手
You’re what they call a party pooper!
派对杀手雷克斯
Party Pooper Rex!
– 派对杀手雷克斯 – 派对杀手雷克斯
– Party Pooper Rex! – Party Pooper Rex!
邦妮,该洗澡了!
Bonnie! Bath time!
我能带个玩具吗?
Can I bring a toy?
我才不要当沐浴玩具
I ain’t no bath toy.
洗澡澡,雷克斯将是搜救队的最佳人选
Bath time!Rex will be perfect for the search party.
船长的航海日记,收到遇难信♥号♥♥,但没有迹象表明…
Cap’n’s log. Received a distress signal, but no sign of…
幸存者,孩子,跟我说句话!
Survivors! Son, squeak to me!
你还是自救吧!
Save yourself!
什么?
What?

No!
鱼雷发射!
Fire torpedoes!
不,我只是想跟你喝杯茶
No! I just want to have tea with you!
好啦,捣蛋鬼,水弄得到处都是
Okay, trouble.There’s way too much water in here.
你想把房♥子淹了吗?
You want to flood the house?
对!
Yeah!
今天去奶奶家吃晚饭怎么样?
Well, how about dinner at Grandma’s instead?
– 奶奶家! – 当然
– Grandma’s! -Sure.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard!
嘿,亲爱的,你比上次那个海怪还吓人
Yeah, baby! You were way scarier than the last sea monster!
无意冒犯,卡杜
No offense, Cuddles.
没问题
No problem.
怎么称呼你啊,水手?
What do they call you, sailor?
我朋友们都叫我…
Well, my friends call me…
派对杀手雷克斯
Party Pooper Rex!
派对恐龙雷克斯
Party saurus Rex!
这就够了!
Avast there!
你来对地方了,亲爱的
You’re in the right place, baby!
因为只要水一涨,派对就嗨起来了
Because when the water’s high, the party’s fly.
我的小虾虾!
My lobster!
明天见,我的爱人
Till tomorrow, my love.
那洗澡时间结束后呢?
And when bath time’s done?
乐趣了无痕
There’s no more fun.
有水我们才能动
We need water to move.
每天的洗澡时间才15分钟!
Bath time’s only 15 minutes a day!
我们要是能自己开水龙头,就可以一直嗨了
We could party all the time if we could turn the water on ourselves.
同意,滴滴,可这里除了芭芭拉,没有长手的了
Aye, Drips. But no one’s got arms here, except for Barbara.
怎么办,芭兄?
How we doing, Babs?
日积月累,我都被洗没了,船长
Weeks, months. Scrubbing’s been light, Cap’n.
噢,此刻我真想开派对
Oh, man! I wish we could get the party started up in here.
别哭了
No more tears!
嘿,我有手
Well, I’ve got arms.
我来让派对开始
I could get this party started up in here.
不带邦妮?
Without Bonnie?
上面?
topside?
颤抖吧!
Shiver me timbers!
– 不可能!- 对,雷克斯,干得漂亮!
No way! Yeah, Rex! That’s it, baby!
我们来给派对加把劲!
Let’s pump this party!
派对恐龙,你太酷了
Partysaurus, you rock!
诶诶,朋友
Aye aye. matey!
看看我
Check me out! Oh, yeah!
谢谢雷克斯
A thank ye to Rex!
– 谢谢 – 雷克斯,亲爱的
– Thanks! -Rex, baby!
再来一点泡泡如何?
How about a little more bubbly?
还来?不不不,不行!
More? No, no, no, no!
派对杀手
Party Pooper!
我是说,怎么能只加一点呢?
I mean, why have a little when you could have a lot?
我们真开派对了!
We really got a party up in here!
派对恐龙
Party saurus.
能不能在我们中选几个参加?
Can you get some of us in?
你疯了?
Are you crazy? There’s…
杀手
Pooper!
几个?何不一起来!
Some of you? Why not all of you!
亲爱的
Yeah, baby!
紧急集♥合♥!
All hands on deck!
我的小虾虾
My lobster!
什么声音?
What’s that racket?
– 什么?- 溢流口?
– What? -The overflow drain?
没问题
– No problem! -Hey, whoa.
哇,这家伙还真是个派对高手
Whoa, this dude really knows how to party. Seriously…
他把排水口堵上了
He blocked the drain.
水会漫出来的
We will overflow!
酷毙了!
Awesome!
谢了,派对恐龙
Thanks, Partysaurus!
派对恐龙不担心肥皂沫和水漫出来…
Partysaurus doesn’t worry about too much soap and the tub overflow…
溢水?我们会把房♥子淹了的!
Overflow? We’ll flood the house!
要超过浴缸线啦!
We’re crossing the scum line!
水太多了,伙计们
Too much water, everybody.
那些漂浮玩具倒是开心了!
The floaters have all the fun!
怎么了,老兄?什么事?
What up, fishes? What what!
– 他把水开大了!- 住手!
– He turned it up! -Avast!
不,水太多了
No! Too much water!
帮帮忙
Help!
先生,派对失控了
Sir, this party is out of control.
我知道,太多…
I know! There’s too much…
失控!
Out of control!
老兄!
Man!
你开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
好险
That was close.
暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧!
It’s a perfect storm!
你在干嘛?我的尾巴,不,不…
What are you doing? My tail! No, not the…
水漫出来了,漫出来了
Overflow! Overflow!
向派对恐龙致敬
All hail the Partysaurus Rex!
要发大水啦!
We’re going to overflow!
我们要冲出浴缸了,伙计们!
We’re going over the top, baby!
检查索具安全
Secure the rigging!
落水咯
Man overboard!
对啊,都好一会儿了
Yeah, it’s been a while.
雷克斯,你在里面没事吧
Rex? Are you okay in…
你们都没看见,我派对恐龙多英勇
You guys missed it. I was a partysaurus!
派对?你?眼见为实
Party? You? I’ll believe it when I see it.
派对恐龙
L-yah, Party saurus!
我们都听说你跟浴室玩具们的事了
We heard what you did for the bath toys.
你能加入我们吗?
Can you hook us up, mon?
雷克斯,雷克斯,雷克斯
Rex! Rex! Rex!
使命在召唤!
Duty calls!