你们做了些什么
What did you do?
我也是刚回来
I just got here!
你给他们买♥♥蛋糕了
You gave them cake?
我只给了他们一小块
I gave them slivers.
为什么 为什么 阿蒂
Why? Why, Artie?
因为他在语言课上惹特纳伤心了
Because he upset Turner at Speech Class.
-什么 -没什么
– What? – It was nothing.
我只是提了个小问题
I just asked a question.
为什么没有人讲话呢 仅此而已
“Why is nobody speaking?” That’s all.
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, love!
我已经迫不及待见到你了 小宝贝
I can’t wait for you to get here, my little rabbit.
嘘 不要 天哪
Shh! Not now! Oh, my.
他竟然有纹身
Did he have a tattoo? Hmm?
哈珀
Harper?
妈妈 你骗我
Mom! You lied to me!
酸奶和冰激凌根本不一样
Yogurt is not like ice cream!
停 亲爱的
No, honey.
宝贝
Baby?
-我的最爱 -哈珀
– My favorite! – Harper!
这真是完美的诠释了你们的教育方法
This perfectly sums up your entire approach to parenting.
我们有过什么方法吗
We had an approach?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
阿蒂和特纳希望继续观赏《电锯惊魂》吗
Would Artie and Turner like to continue watching Saw?
你一定是搞错了
You must be mistaken.
《电锯惊魂》是限制级电影
Saw, Rated R for strong
包含大量的暴♥力♥场面 裸体内容和脏话
graphic violence, nudity and language.
不
No.
为什么他喂蛋糕给他们吃
Why did he give them cake?
因为他为所欲为 妈妈还维护他
Because he does what he wants and she defends him!
孩子们现在在哪
Where are the kids now?
我让他们去跑步机上跑跑 冷静一下
Oh, I put them on the treadmill until they calm down.
我就说我父母处理不了这些事
I told you my parents couldn’t handle this.
可能只是万事开头难
Maybe it’s just a case of first-day, worst-day.
你最好抓紧时间 就要赶不上飞机了
Hey. You better hurry up. You’re going to miss your flight.
亲爱的 我觉得我今天不能去了
Honey, I don’t think that I should go today.
也许我应该明早再走
Maybe I should go tomorrow morning.
好吧 好
Okay. Yeah.
我们还能有四天时间在一起
We’ll still have four days together.
好
Okay.
你身上沾着蛋糕也看起来棒极了
You look good in cake.
你到底是怎么了
What in the world is wrong with you?
我是怎么说的
What did I say?
我是怎么跟你说的
What did I say to you?
好好跟我讲 不要吼
Just talk to me. Don’t yell.
我说 阿蒂 这是我们的第二次机会
I said, “Artie, this is a second chance for us.”
我说 阿蒂 好好表现
I said, “Artie, please behave.”
我说 阿蒂 我真的很希望那些孩子能爱我们
I said, “Artie, I really want those kids to love us!”
不然就是你连昨天的事情都记不清了吗
Or can’t you remember all the way back to yesterday?
好吧 那就是我的表现
Okay, that’s what I did.
蛋糕在他们嘴里的时候他们都爱死我了
When the cake went in their mouths they loved me!
没错 不过现在
Yeah, and now
爱丽丝都不想让我们和孩子们单独相处了
Alice doesn’t want to leave us alone with them.
她根本不信任我们
She doesn’t trust us!
她是这么说的吗
She said that?
跟菲尔打电♥话♥的时候说的
On the phone to Phil.
我在她房♥门偷听的时候不小心听到的
I accidentally overheard her when I was listening at the door.
她觉得我们就是一对蠢货
She thinks we’re a pair of knuckleheads.
尤其是你
Especially you!
棒球比赛采用九局制 九局有效比赛中得分高的一队胜出
第九局已经快打完了 阿蒂
It’s the bottom of the ninth, Artie.
我们就快要输了
We’re going to lose the game.
振奋起来
Shape up.
非常精彩
Wonderful.
太棒了
Bravo.
哈珀 你拉得太棒了
Harper, that was wonderful!
我糟透了
I stunk.
你绝对没有
You most certainly did not!
她是不是表现得很棒
Wasn’t she wonderful?
没
No.
要参加面试的话 你现在这样还不行
This will not be good enough for your audition!
你得多加练习
You must practice more!
我女儿表现不佳的时候 我就会冷落她
When my daughter underperforms, I shun her.
这个孩子也一样
This girl should be shunned!
练习 练习 练习
Practice, practice, practice!
不得了了
Gee whiz.
她是007电影最后一部里的那个坏蛋吧
Wasn’t she the villain in the last James Bond movie?
小甜心 不要听她的
Sweetie, don’t listen to her.
以前在阿马里洛 那时阿蒂还在那做解说
You know back in Amarillo, when Artie was announcing there…
我去参加当地的女天气播音员的试镜
I got this audition to be the local weather girl.
我当时好紧张
Well, I was so uptight.
阿蒂在试镜前一晚带我出去
Artie took me out the night before
我们喝得烂醉如泥
and we both got bombed!
第二天我就得到那个职位了
And the next day I got the job.
所以你是说我应该去喝酒吗
So, you’re saying I should drink?
不 不 不 我不是那个意思
No, no, no. I’m not saying that.
我是说 也许你应该放松一下
I am saying that perhaps you could relax.
你可以跟你的朋友们出去玩玩
You could go out with your friends.
周五晚上你可以去开心地玩玩 明白吗
You could have some fun Friday night. You know?
周五 我被邀请去一个
Friday, I was invited to a…
不
No.
不行 不行
No, no, no!
只剩三天了 我得练习 我得
I have three more days! I have to practice! I have to…
我得抓紧每分每秒练习
I have to practice every second!
施维尔博士
Doctor Schveer?
怎么
Yes?
可能我们一开始就不太顺利
Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.
但是我想让你知道
But I would like to let you know that…
如果你再那么跟我外孙女讲话
if you ever speak to my granddaughter like that again…
我就会让你
there will be nothing left of you,
除了一头红毛和俄♥国♥口音以外什么都不剩
but some red hair and an accent!
我说得够清楚吗 同志
Is that clear, comrade?
总有一天
на свидание.
谢谢 钱给你
Thank you. Here you go.
致癌物
Carcinogens.
这第一个还只够垫垫肚子
Oh, the first one just laid a base.
做得真地道 我的确是在棒球场
This is the real thing. I’m at the ballpark.
他喜欢棒球 是吧
He likes baseball, huh?
没错 他喜欢的东西很多
Yeah, he likes lots of things.
他喜欢体育 喜欢科学 喜欢电影
He likes sports. He likes science, he likes movies.
他喜欢蛋糕
He likes cake.
遗传
Touchè.
他的本性都被口吃给掩埋了
He’s just hidden behind that… stutter.
孩子们总有办法解决这些事的
Well, you know, kids have a way of working these things out.
不 他们没有办法 爸
No, they don’t, Dad.
所以才有监狱
That’s why there’s prison.
好了 孩子们 来加油
All right, guys, bring it in!
给自己加油 都把手搭上来
Bring it in! Get all those hands in there.
来吧
Come on.
大家一起数到三 一 二 三
Everybody on three. One, two, three…
大家开心玩
Let’s have fun!
我看到这个真是太激动了
I am so excited about this.
开始吧
Let’s play!
他是投手
He’s pitching!
对
Yeah.
他的手臂很有力
He has a good arm.
有其母必有其子
Like Mom, like son.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
不 你以前手臂很灵活
No, you had a hose.
后来到青春期就完全完全变得很女人了
But then you hit puberty and you got all girlie on me.
爸 很抱歉我有青春期
Well, gee, Dad, I’m so sorry that I hit puberty.
我当时真的很为你骄傲