And guess what? I ordered Chinese,
我的意思是 泛亚洲菜 当晚饭
I mean, Pan Asian, for dinner.
面条
Noodles!
好了 上楼去换衣服
All right, go upstairs and change.
你们下来后 我们和外婆掰手腕
When you come down, we’re going to arm-wrestle Grandma.
我们为什么只生了一个
How come we just had one?
现在想生还不迟
It’s not too late.
已经太迟了 过来 给你看点东西
It’s really late. Come here, I want to show you something.
-什么 -看这个
– What? – Look at this.
-那是爱丽丝听的歌♥ -是啊
– That’s Alice’s song. – Yeah.
她当时就三四岁 她怎么会记得
She was, like, three or four years old, how did she remember?
不知道 但这首歌♥她听得最多
I don’t know, but look, it’s at the top of her playlist.
我们肯定是在开车的时候给她唱了上千遍
We must have sang that song a thousand times to her in the car!
-我知道你想唱 -我不想唱
– Come on, you know you want to. – I don’t want to sing it.
我想来想去也想不透呀
Oh, I wonder, wonder, whom-ba-doo-hoo-whom
爱之书是谁写的
Who wrote the book of love
告诉我呀告诉我 爱之书是谁写的
Tell me, tell me, tell me, oh, who wrote the book of love
我想知道是不是天使写的
I got to know the answer was it someone from above
我想来想去也想不透呀
Oh, I wonder, wonder, whom-ba-doo-hoo-whom
爱之书是谁写的
Who wrote the book of love?
这是搞什么
What is that?
第一章说你爱她
Chapter One says you love her
你全心全意爱她
You love her with all your heart
第二章 你告诉她
Chapter Two, you tell her
你永远永远不会离开她
you’re never never never never ever gonna part
第三章 记下了
And Chapter Three, remember
浪漫的意义
the meaning of romance
第四章 你们分手了
And Chapter Four, you break up
但你给了她重头再来的机会
But you give her just one more chance
我想来想去也想不透呀
Oh, I wonder, wonder, whom-ba-doo-hoo-whom
爱之书是谁写的
Who wrote the book of love
到底是谁
I wonder who
真棒
Yeah.
爱之书是谁写的
Who wrote the book of love
谢谢
Thank you.
外婆
Grandma?
我们在楼下
We’re down here.
天啊
Oh, boy.
哈珀 真好看
Oh, Harper. Oh, this is great.
等等 我要拍照
Wait, my camera.
好了
Okay.
宝贝儿 你真是美极了
Oh, honey, you look so great!
谢谢
Thank you.
你真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
阿蒂 觉得你外孙女漂亮吗
Artie, what do you think of your granddaughter now?
她长得好像她妈妈
Doesn’t she look like her mom, huh?
就像一个模子里倒出来的
Just like her mom.
雨停了
Hey, it stopped raining.
卡尔说我们要出去继续玩
Carl says we should go outside and play again!
不行 巴克 外面太泥泞了
Oh, no, Barker, it’s too muddy.
但他想出去玩
But he wants to.
巴克 还记得我跟你说过什么吗
Barker, remember what we talked about?
你是卡尔的主人 你来告诉他该做什么
You’re the boss of Carl. You tell him what to do.
我们现在不能出去 卡尔
We can’t go out now, Carl.
卡尔 不要
Carl, no!
-别走 -怎么了
– Stop! – What’s wrong?
他跑了 他说他再也不会回来了
He ran away. He said he’s never coming back.
他会回来的 他只是去拿邮件了
Oh, he’ll come back. He has to pick up his mail.
是啊 邮件
Yeah, mail.
有道理
Makes sense.
-巴克 -卡尔
– Barker! – Carl!
阿蒂 快去追他
Artie, get him.
巴克已离开家 无家长陪同
Barker has left without adult supervision.
卡尔 别走
Carl, don’t go!
-巴克 -再见 阿蒂·戴克
– Barker! – Goodbye, Artie Decker.
巴克
Barker!
你到底要让我的心脏病发作多少次
How many heart attacks can you give me?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
-巴克 你没事吧 -他没事
– Barker, are you okay? – He’s fine.
你受伤了吗
What, are you hurt?
你看不到吗
Look, can’t you see?
他死了 被车撞死了 卡尔死了
He’s dead, the car killed him! Carl is dead!
什么 不 我杀了卡尔吗
What? No! I killed Carl?
宝贝儿 他没事 他只是晕了过去
Oh, honey, he’s fine. He’s just dazed.
没错没错 卡尔 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. Carl, you’re okay, aren’t you?
我很好 兄弟 我很好
Yeah, I’m all right, mate. I’m all right!
-那不是卡尔 那是你 -闭嘴
– That wasn’t Carl, that was you! – Shut up!
不 他一点都不好
No, he’s not all right!
他死了 满地都是血
He’s dead! He’s mushed all over the road.
他的头在这里 身体在那里
His head is here and his body’s over there!
都是你的错 是你害我跟他吵架的
It’s your fault! You made me get into a fight with him!
我们真像疯子
We are so past weird.
我爱卡尔
I love Carl!
我还专门为他准备了一份福饼
I even pack extra fortune cookies for him!
抱歉 神经病用中文怎么说
Excuse me, what’s Chinese for mental case?
神经病
说你呢
Hello?
我们巡逻的时候听到了警报
We were cruising and heard the alarm.
大家没事吧
Is everyone okay?
没事
Yes.
不 他死了 被车撞死了
No, he’s dead! The car killed him!
他突然间冲了出来
He came out of nowhere!
警♥察♥先生 你在浪费时间
Officer, you’re wasting your time.
发生了什么事 为什么警♥察♥会来
What happened? Why are the police here?
警报为什么响了
Why is the alarm on?
妈妈
Mommy!
-有人入室抢劫吗 -没事
– Was there a break-in? – It’s nothing.
什么事都没有 你们怎么回来了
It’s absolutely nothing. What are you doing home?
我杀了卡尔
I killed Carl!
-什么 -你杀了卡尔 怎么杀的
– What? – You killed Carl? How?
卡尔是谁 是你们家的人吗
Who is Carl? Is he a family member?
-是的 -不是
– Yes! – No!
他是只袋鼠
He’s a kangaroo!
他是只什么
He’s a what?
特纳 你的眼睛
Turner, your eye!
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
阿蒂打的
Artie did it?
不 是艾文的妹妹打的 这是我打的
Oh, no, no, no. Ivan’s sister did it. I did that.
你打了妈
You hit Mom?
这是意外
It was an accident!
女士 请问您要提出申诉吗
Ma’am, would you like to file a complaint?

No!
我们在玩游戏
We were playing a game.
你穿着那条裙子
That’s the dress.
她化了妆吗
Does she have make-up on?
别冲我们吼
Don’t growl at us.
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
我们走的时候她12岁
We leave and she’s 12,
回来的时候她变成16岁了
we come home and she’s 16.
孩子们 进屋去
Boys, go in the house.
特纳 麻烦你把警报关了
Turner, turn off the alarm, please.
你们应该明天才会回来
You know, you’re not supposed to be back until tomorrow.
我们只是很好奇
Well, we were just so curious
为什么巴克今天早上
as to why Barker was nearly killed
差点在极限运动场丢了小命
this morning at the X Games!
糟了 准备好电击枪
Uh-oh! Get your taser ready.
不对
That’s not right.
巴克今天早上应该是跟阿蒂去同乐会了
Barker was at a play date this morning with Artie.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我当时有些事情
I was in a little bind
所以只好带上他去办公事
and I had to take him with me on some business.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!