鲍比·汤姆森正站在击球区
Bobby Thomson up there swinging.
他今天三次上场 击出了两记安打
He’s had two out of three,
一记一垒安打和一记二垒安打
a single and a double,
比利·考克思
and Billy Cox is…
闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛吧
Close your eyes. Close your eyes, come on.
闭上眼睛 你就能看见了
Close your eyes and you can see it.
鲍比有0.292的打击率
Bobby hitting at.292.
洛克曼在二垒 离垒包并不远
Lockman without too big of a lead at second,
但如果汤姆森能击出安打
but he’ll be running like the wind
他一定会像风一样狂奔
if Thomson hits one.
布兰卡将球投出
Branca throws.
击出一记长打 我觉得这将会是
There’s a long drive! It’s gonna be, I believe…
巨人队赢了
The Giants win the pennant!
巨人队赢了 巨人队赢了
The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!
巨人队赢了
The Giants win the pennant!
鲍比·汤姆森将球击入了左外野方向的下层看台
Bobby Thomson hits into the lower deck of the left field stands!
巨人队赢了
The Giants win the pennant,
他们欣喜若狂 他们欣喜若狂
and they’re going crazy, they’re going crazy!
安全回垒
And home!
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
真是难以置信
I do not believe it!
巨人队以5比4的比分取得了胜利
The Giants won it by a score of 5 to 4
他们将鲍比·汤姆森高高抬起
and they’re picking Bobby Thomson up
带出了场区
and carrying him off the field!
是这个录音给了我梦想
That’s what gave me my dream.
我最大的梦想当然就是当上巨人队的解说员
Now the big dream, of course, was to announce for the Giants.
你…你做到了吗
D…Did you?
没有 但
No. But…
还…还是有希望的吧
Y…You still might?
不好说
You never know.
我…我能再听…听一遍吗
C…C…Can I h…hear it again?
当然可以
Sure.
鲍比·汤姆森正站在击球区
Bobby Thomson up there swinging.
他今天三次上场 击出了两记安打
He’s had two out of three,
一记一垒安打和一记二垒安打
a single and a double,
比利·考克思在
and Billy Cox is playing…
宝贝儿 我们要玩游戏 一起来吗
Honey, we’re going to play a game. You want to join us?
-外婆 我不能去 -为什么
– Grandma, I can’t. – Why?
因为如果我明天没表现好
Because if I don’t do well tomorrow
我就进不了亚特兰大青少年交响乐团
then I won’t get into the Atlanta Youth Symphony
然后就进不了茱莉亚音乐学院
which is a feeder for Juilliard
当不成张永宙[著名小提琴家]的学生
which offers a graduate class with Sarah Chang
她的学生几乎百分百
whose students are virtually guaranteed
能进柏林交响乐团
to get into the Berlin Philharmonic
那是我最想进的交响乐团
which is the orchestra I most want to play in.
-亲爱的 -说
– Sweetheart. – Yes.
柏林不会跑的
Berlin’s not going anywhere.
我只想练琴 哪儿都不想去
Well, neither am I if I don’t practice.
好吧 我去告诉他们 你确定不玩吗
Okay, I’ll tell the boys. But you’re sure now?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
先生们 这个游戏叫踢罐子
Gentlemen, the game is called Kick the Can.
你会回收这个罐子吗
Are you going to recycle that?
这…这里好…好脏
I…It’s d…dirty out here.
风也好大
And windy!
我知道 这里叫做户外
I know. It’s called “Outside.”
她来吗
Is she coming?
真遗憾
Oh, too bad.
好了 小伙子们 游戏的目标是
All right, guys, the object of the game,
踢罐子 别让别人追上你
kick the can without getting tagged!
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go!
来吧
Come on!
去踢啊 来吧
Kick… Come on.
很…很无聊的样子
S…Sounds b…boring.
无聊
Boring?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有没有人想狠狠教训老阿蒂
Who wants a chance to clobber old Artie?

Right.
然后看他吃泥巴
And then see him eat dirt!
然后重重地踢罐子
And then kick the can so hard
让它从一边耳朵进另一边耳朵出
it goes in one ear and out the other!
我想 我想
I do! I do!
我想
I do!
踢进我耳朵里吗
In my ear?
别挡路 阿屁
Out of my way, Farty.
过来
Over here!
踢得好
Good kick!
特纳 我要抢断了
Turner, it’s mine!
我抢到了 我抢到了
I got it, I got it!
当心 我是超级阿蒂
Look out for me, I’m Super Artie!
当心 当心
Watch it, watch it!
把罐子传给我
Pass me the can!
踢过来
Over here.
阿屁
Farty!
好啊
Well!
好了 我们开始玩吧
Okay. Let the games begin!
加油
Come on!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I’m fine.
你该看看你有没有事
You should see the other guy!
-我这里还有冰块 -谢谢 宝贝儿
– I got more ice. – Oh, thank you, honey.
应该很快就不流血了
It should be stopping soon.
我该开始做饭了
I should start dinner.
外婆
Grandma?
什么事 宝贝儿
Yes, dear?
我知道明天面试 但我已经练了一整天
I know my audition is tomorrow, but I practiced all day.
您说过我面试前一天晚上该放松一下
And you said I should relax the night before
正好今晚有个派对
and there’s this party tonight.
我们搬家以来第一次有人请我参加派对
It’s the first party I’ve been invited to since we moved.
我去半个小时就回来
What if I just went for a half an hour
然后睡个好觉 好不好
came right back home, got a really good night’s sleep?
什么样的派对
What kind of a party?
一个男孩子开的派对
Just this party for some boy.
他挺喜欢我
He kind of likes me.
我帮你化妆
I’ll do your make-up!
真希望我们能留下
I wish we could stay.
是啊 真希望可以
Yeah, we should do this, like…
是啊 可以
Yeah, like…
-每周都来 -没错
– Every week? – Yes.
肇事的小孩没有受伤
The child that was involved was not injured.
请听听当事人的说法
Take a look and a listen to this.
当时很吓人
It was scary.
我刚想做转体900度的动作
I was about to nail this 900
居然有个孩子在上面撒尿
and there’s this kid up there just whizzing away.
我踩到了他的尿 滑倒了
I hit his stream and I fishtailed,
视频已经传到Youtube上了
and now it’s on YouTube.
Youtube 美国知名视频网站
点击量比《独角兽查理》还多
It’s got more hits than Charlie the Unicorn.
我问他上去做什么 你知道他怎么说吗
And when I asked what he was doing up there, you know what he said?
我在追我的袋鼠卡尔
“I was chasing Carl, my kangaroo.”
那小家伙真奇怪
That’s one twisted little dude.
这是托尼·霍克今早在极限运动场的试镜
This is from Tony Hawk’s practice run this morning at the X Games.
这不禁让我们提出这样的疑问
And you know, it kind of begs the question
怎么会有这样的父母 居然允许
what kind of parent would let their child
自己的孩子到半管滑板场游荡
wander out onto the half-pipe?
爱丽丝播放排行
爱之书
用这招来培养感情怎么样
How is this for bonding?
我教会了他们怎么剃毛
I taught them how to shave.
让她看看你们的腿 孩子们
Yeah. Show her your legs, boys.
真棒
That’s great!
你们知道吗 我点了中国菜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!