Dude, this is Tony Hawk, man!
是啊 托尼·霍克曼 你好吗
Yeah, Tony Hawkman. How you doing?
挺好
All right.
-这小子是谁 -这是我的助理
– Who’s the kid? – This is my agent.
整容太多次了
Too many facelifts.
再做一次 他就要穿越了
If he gets one more, he’s going back in time.
我要去准备了
I’m going to go take my runs.
那我们怎么做
So, how do we roll?
怎么做吗
How do we roll?
我们这么做
Well, we roll this way.
选手们正在练习
The riders are practicing,
你试着像正式进行时一样解说
so you just ad lib like it’s the actual event.
即兴发挥是吧
Just call it like I see it?
-没错 -好的 酷毙了
– That’s it. – Okay, dope.
这小孩儿不能呆在这里
Hey, can’t have a kid up here, man.
没事 小孩儿跟着我 他没问题
No, no, no. Kid’s with me. He’s fine.
我们只要去那边呆着就好
We’re just going to go right over there.
我保证一切都会很好的
I promise you, everything’s going to be good.
你坐在这里 行吧
You sit right here. Okay?
卡尔和我要去撒尿了
Carl and I have to go pee-pee.
给我一分钟就行
Just give me one minute
然后你想怎么尿就怎么尿
and I promise you can do all the peeing that you want.
可是我们已经
But we really…
阿屁说过了
Farty has spoken.
-好了吗 -好了 来了
– Ready? – Yeah, yeah, coming.
好了 说吧 快说呀
Okay. Go! Go, go.
好了 大家好
Hello there, everybody!
今天天气不错 欢迎大家来到这里
It’s a beautiful day and thanks for coming out!
-这里 -切
– Here’s one… – Cut!
-怎么了 -他结束了 动作做完了
– What? – He’s finished. The run’s over.
好吧
Oh. All right.
再给一个机会吧 我还在热身呢
Give me one more chance. I’m just warming up.
就连辛纳特拉也要清清嗓子吧
Hey, even Sinatra cleared his throat.
辛纳特拉 美国著名歌♥手 演员
好吧 加油 试着跟上节奏
All right, pops, come on. Try to keep up.
准备 三 二
Ready? Three, two…
伟大的时刻来临了
It is on and it is epic.
我们将看到前侧翻540度
We’re expecting to see a frontside heelflip 540
接990度空中转体接猴子偷桃
990 body varial with a Cab 7 Melon Grab.
猴子偷桃 我表弟在地铁上
Melon Grab, my cousin got arrested on the subway
因为猴子偷桃被逮捕了
for melon-grabbing.
托尼很小就开始玩滑板了
Tony started when he was very young.
他其实从他妈妈肚子里滑出来的
He actually skated out of his mother.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something? I wonder about this.
-当然可以 -在学会这些动作之前
– Absolutely. – How do you practice these tricks
你是怎么练习的呢
before you get really good at them?
难道就说 我要试试这个 谁带了拖把吗
Do you say, “I’m just going to do this. Somebody get a mop”?
等等 是有个小孩在跑道上吗
Wait. Is that a kid on the half-pipe?
巴克
Barker!
巴克 你在干什么
Barker, what are you doing?
我说了我要撒尿
I told you I had to pee.
这都是你尿的吗
Is all that coming out of you?
我憋了很久了
I saved it up.
多久 出生到现在吗
When? Since birth?
你刚才做的事情非常危险
What you did back there was pretty dangerous.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
卡尔让我这么做的
Carl told me to do it.
我觉得卡尔不是个好的朋友
I don’t think Carl is being a very good friend to you.
作为一个袋鼠实在是个好事鬼
For a kangaroo, he’s something of a thrill-seeker.
是时候你告诉卡尔该怎么做了
And I think it’s time that you start telling Carl what to do.
还有一件事
One other thing.
我今天应该好好照看你
I was supposed to watch after you today,
但是我没有做好
and I didn’t do a good job.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
如果你回家
So, Farty would appreciate it
不告诉任何人今天的事情
if when we get home
阿屁会很高兴的 好吗
you don’t tell anyone what happened. Okay?
20块
Twenty bucks.
成交
Deal.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home. Come on.
卡尔 走吧
Carl, come on.
-你怎么能这样 -怎么了
– How could you? – What?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don’t know?
把那20块还给我
I want my 20 bucks back.
他只是个小孩子
He’s just a little boy!
他没事
He’s fine.
没事 你看看他
Fine? Take a look at him.
不是他 是特纳
Not him. Turner.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我说的是特纳
I’m talking about Turner
还有你给他的好建议
and that brilliant advice you gave him.
我想问的是 你还手了吗
I have to ask, did you hit him back?
-没有 -为什么不
– No. – Why not?
因…因为我先…先打他的
B… Because I hit him f… first.
然后他
Oh. Then he…
他开始叫唤然后有…有人帮他打了我
He started screaming and s… someone helped him fight me.
两个打一个 另一个多大
Two against one? How big was this other…
是他的妹妹
It was his little sister.
这是她干的
She did this.
特纳 这都是我的错
Turner, this is all my fault.
我说不要怕他 不是让你去打他
When I said stand up for yourself, I didn’t mean hitting.
好吧
All right, listen.
天啊 越老蹲下越难呀
Oh, boy. The older I get, the lower the floor gets.
特纳 我能跟你说个事吗
Turner, can I share something with you?
就我们俩知道 其他人都不知道
Just between me and you. No one else knows this.
这是两个人的对话
This is just two guys talking.
当我还是你这么大
When I was your age,
我很害羞因为我很矮
I was very shy because I was short.
我不怎么说话
I didn’t talk to anybody.
我的自尊心
And my self-esteem
就是我对自己的看法 非常差
You know, the way I feel about myself, was really bad.
你有没有这么觉得过
Do you ever feel that way?
是吗 可是你知道吗 你不该这样
Yeah? Well, you know what? You shouldn’t.
因为你是个好孩子
Because you’re a great kid.
我要给你听点东西
All right, I want to play you something.
房♥子 我要放点东西听
Hey, house, I want to play something.
好吧
Okay.
这样啊
Oh. Okay.
当我第一次听到这个
Now, the first time I heard this
我就知道我找到了自己的方向
I knew right away that I had found my voice.
我就决定成为一个棒球解说员
I knew that I had to become a baseball announcer.
当我知道这个
And once I knew that
别人怎么想怎么说就不重要了
it didn’t matter what anybody else thought or said about me.
震惊世界的一击
震…震惊世…世界的一击
Sh… shot heard round the w… world?
对 震惊世界的一击
Right. The shot heard round the world.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you about it.
那是1951年 很久很久以前了
It’s 1951. Long time ago.
对阵双方是布鲁克林道奇队和纽约巨人队
Two teams, Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Giants.
他们都很讨厌对方
And they hated each other.
像卢…卢克·天行者
L…Like Luke S…Skywalker
和达…达斯·维达那样吧
and D…Darth Vader.
二者均为电影《星球大战》的角色
比他们更糟
Worse.
赛季快结束了 他们打成了平手
Well, the baseball season ends and they’re tied.
这场比赛将决定
Now, this one game would decide
哪队能在世界职业棒球大赛
who would go to the World Series
对阵强大的纽约洋基队
against the great New York Yankees.
是纽约有史以来最重要的一场比赛
Biggest game in the history of New York.
九局下半 两出局
Bottom of the ninth inning, two outs,
比分4比2 巨人队落后
the Giants are losing 4 to 2
一位叫鲍比·汤姆森的击球手上场打击
and a batter named Bobby Thomson comes up to bat.