碧琪丽 老板是大发脾气
Bijli. The boss is furious!
你一声不吭就走了
You took off without a word.
而且你还拒绝客人
And you keep refusing clients!
他说他解雇我了
He said he’d fire me…
因为我让你开着车走了
For letting you take the bike.
他说 汽油是要钱买♥♥的
He said “Gas doesn’t come for free!”
别绕了
Don’t spin yarns.
告诉我 谁在我的舞台上
Just tell me who’s on my stage?
她就一无名小卒
She’s nothing!
就是救下场子的
Just a filler…
没办法 观众等着你呢
While the crowds wait for you.
我看上去怎样
How do I look?
你是无人可媲美的 碧琪丽
Nobody compares to you Bijli.
去吧好好表现
Go. Work it.
去让地球震动
Go make the earth quake!
去吧
Go!
求你了 停下吧
Please stop!
就让我关闭你的那张嘴
Let me shut that mouth of yours!
我不想参与碧琪丽的疯狂计划
I want no part in Bijli’s crazy plan.
那太冒险了
It’s such a huge risk.
如果被人知道了那可怎么办
What if someone finds out?
如果你老公知道了那可怎么办
What if your husband finds out?
他会怎么做
How will he?
他绝不会发现的
He’ll never find out!
他肯定会发现的
Of course he will.
我们不会让他发现的
We won’t let him.
他留在我身体上的爱的印记…
These marks of love he leaves on my body…
我该无视吗
Should I ignore them?
就当认命?
Accept this as my fate?
想像一下 如果不是我不育那会怎样
Just imagine, what if I’m not barren?
记得你说过什么吗
Remember what you said?
生活不可能不公平的
“Life can’t be that unfair…”
我们也要找到我们自己的那份幸福
“We too will find our share of happiness.”
我想要我的那份幸福拉妮
I want my share Rani.
碧琪丽
Bijli?
在这?
Here?
是的 就在这
Yes. Here.
就在马路中间
Right in the middle of the road.
你这个笨女人
Duffer chick!
小山后面有个洞穴
There’s a cave behind that hill.
你是要去那了
That’s where you’re going.
嘿 拉妮 我很快就会回来的
Hey Rani… I’ll be back soon.
喂
Hello?
拉妮 · 卡瓦尔 · 杰瓦夫吗
Rani Kanwar Jaiswal?
你是谁
Who is this?
我还是沙鲁克 · 汗
I’m still Shahrukh Khan.
不过不是那个电影明星
But not the film hero.
一个42岁的单身汉 沙鲁克 · 汗
Just a 42 year old bachelor called Shahrukh Khan.
我经常笑意满满
I have a hearty laugh…
我胡子很长
And a long mustache.
你还想听吗
You want to hear more?
我的眼睛很犀利, 可在冬天, 我的关节会疼
My eyes are sharp but my joints ache in the winter.
告诉我 拉妮 你会见我吗
Tell me Rani. Will you meet me?
请不要说 人们会怎么说呢
And please don’t say… “What will people say?”
可人们会怎么说呢
But what will people say?
嘿 你确定你想这么做吗
Hey. You’re sure you want this?
根据我的推算
According to my calculations…
现在就是你这个月的排卵期
This is the right time of the month for you to conceive.
是的 我确定 碧琪丽
Yes. I’m sure Bijli.
记得我告诉你的那个情人吗
Remember the lover I told you about?
就是那个教我梦想的人
The one who taught me to dream?
就是他了
He’s the one!
拉荞
Lajjo…
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
去让你的村民骄傲吧
Go make your village proud!
你们知道拉朱吧
You know Raju?
我想他爱上我了
I think he’s falling in love with me.
你的拉朱?
Your Raju?
我注意到他是怎么看你的了
I’ve noticed how he looks at you.
所有人都会爱上我们的碧琪丽
Everybody falls in love with our Bijli!
噢 去你儿子的
Oh sonfuckers!
天亮了
It’s dawn.
你干嘛睡在这
Why are you sleeping here?
老板又炒你鱿鱼了?
Did the boss fire you again?
碧琪丽 天都亮了
Bijli it’s morning!
你整晚去哪儿了
Where were you the whole night?
我还打了你的手♥机♥
I called your mobile also…
嘿 拉朱
Aye Raju.
听着
Do you know?
你是我最喜欢的人
You’re my most favorite.
别过这种狗屁生活了
Quit this shitty life.
跑吧
And run away!
去城里 找份受人尊敬的工作
Go to the city. Get a respectable job.
然后找个好姑娘
Then find a nice girl,
疯狂爱她
and love her like crazy.
♪他坐在井底♪
He’s sitting in the well…
♪藏在植物中♪
Hiding in the foliage…
♪他很安静他很害羞♪
He’s quiet and shy…
♪噢 乌龟♪
O Tortoise…
♪出来玩吧♪
Come out and play!
♪噢 乌龟♪
O Tortoise…
♪出来玩吧♪
Come out and play!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
小心了 碧琪丽
Beware Bijli!
老板说我现在是新的女王了
The boss said I’m the new queen!
♪噢 乌龟♪
O Tortoise…
♪出来玩吧♪
Come out and play!
♪噢 乌龟♪
O Tortoise…
♪出来玩吧♪
Come out and play!
我要找嫔琪 -你又来了?
You’re back?
嫔琪忙着 滚蛋
Pinky is busy. Get lost.
我有钱 混♥蛋♥
I’ve brought money asshole!
滚蛋
Get the fuck out!
我们不欢迎你
You’re not welcome!
又要我打给你老妈是吧
Why don’t I call Mommy again?
带这小流氓离开
Get this punk out of here!
别多管闲事 基尚
Stay out of this Kishan!
古拉布 我载你回家吧
Gulab, let me take you home.
滚开
Stay away!
去载你的婆娘吧
Go make your skirts.
我他妈的恨你
I fucking hate you!
♪我舔他 要他起来♪
I licked him to life…
♪我套♥弄♥他♪
I slither… I slide…
♪我摇摆他♪
I shake him… I sway him…
♪可貌似我唤醒不了他♪
But I can’t seem to wake him!
♪请快起来♪
Please rise and shine…
♪噢 我的软趴趴的生物♪
Oh floppy creature of mine…
♪乌龟♪
Tortoise!
♪噢 乌龟♪
O Tortoise!
♪出来玩♪
Come out and play!
♪我的棒捧乌龟♪
Glorious Tortoise of mine…
♪请快起来……♪
Rise and shine!
谁
Who is it?
我要爽身粉
I need some talcum powder.
老板要我接个大客人
The boss wants me for a big client.
你在你的时代肯定很红
You must’ve been quite hot in your time.
肯定很受欢迎
Must have been in demand too!
晚安 拉朱
Goodnight Raju.
她来干嘛
What was she doing here?
她就一无♥耻♥的婊♥子♥
She’s a cheeky bitch!