But as soon as his dragon got out…
立马就收缩成为一只小老鼠
It shrunk into a mouse.
这是什么啊 碧琪丽
What is this Bijli?
我们还要这样子坐着多久
How long can we sit like this?
这些是海底泥
Its mud from the ocean floor…
会让你青春常驻的
It will make you look 16 again.
什么泥都不能挽回我失去的那些年
No mud can bring back my lost years.
心情那么糟糕? 拉妮
What’s with the mood Rani?
和你的手♥机♥情人吵架了?
Did you fight with your mobile lover?
沙鲁克 · 汗
Shahrukh Khan.
噢 沙鲁克 · 汗
Oh! Shahrukh Khan!
别皱眉
Don’t frown!
否则你会有皱纹的
You’ll get wrinkles!
然后他就不会打给你了
Then he won’t call you!
没电♥话♥ 不会响铃了
No phone. No tring tring.
他不会再打给我了
He won’t be calling again.
永远不会
Ever!
我不霖要皱纹来摆脱他
I don’t need wrinkles to put him off.
我告诉了他我的真♥相♥
I told him the truth about me.
他跑了 夹着两腿间的尾巴逃跑了
Off he ran! Tail between his legs.
拉荞
Lajjo!
别到处闲逛了
Don’t keep roaming around!
给我做饭 我饿了
Go fix me a meal. I’m starving.
你最好走人
You better go.
你们会拿到钱的
You’ll get the money.
我向你们保证
I assure you.
看 他妈妈来了
Look… There’s his mother.
古拉布有麻烦了
Gulab is in trouble.
他欠他们钱
He owes them money.
马上还钱
Pay up now!
余下的我需要时间来筹集
I need time to arrange for the rest.
先生 能给我们一点定金吗
Sir. Could we get an advance?
紧急情况了
It’s an emergency.
恩 我们会准时交货的
Yes. We’ll deliver on time.
我卖♥♥了我的结婚项链 可是还差5000
I sold my wedding necklace. I’m still 5000 short.
别担心 我们会拿到钱的
Don’t worry. We’ll get the money.
搞定了
It’s done!
亲爱的大妈
Mother dear…
我的钱带来了吗
You brought my money?
钱呢
Where is it?
他欠我钱超过一个月了
He owes me for more than a month now!
毕竟我是做生意的
I run a business after all!
小混账
Little motherfucker!
你口袋里有一毛钱吗
Don’t have a dime in your pocket!
叫你妈妈来救你?
Calling mommy to save you?
你想免费叫♥鸡♥?
You want free sex?
搞你老婆就是免费的
Get it from your wife!
该死的发♥情♥小狗
Bloody dogs in heat!
总是想叫♥鸡♥
Always looking for a quick fuck!
詹琪
Janaki!
拉妮
Rani?
妈妈不在家 她去城里了
Ma’s not home. She’s gone to the city.
你彻底丢光了我们的脸
You have completely disgraced us!
为了你的婚事我都债台高筑了
I was already in debt from your wedding!
现在你又这样子
And now this!
这都是你的错
It’s your fault!
我都没想要结婚的
I didn’t even want to get married!
打发她回去 要回彩金
Send her back and get a refund.
反正她那么差劲
Anyway she’s bloody defective.
你要为了喝酒和叫♥鸡♥卖♥♥了你老婆?
You’ll trade your wife for booze and whores?
就是钱而已了 好吧
It’s only money, okay!
自己再点一根
Light yourself another.
他们人呢
Where is everyone?
老板去找村子元老团了
Boss has gone to the Village Elders.
为了我们的生意
To plead our case.
为什么
Why?
村子女人要求安装电视
The village women are asking for a TV.
如果她们得逞了 碧琪丽
If that happens Bijli,
我们就没生意做了
we’ll be out of business.
荒谬
What bullshit!
电视是不可能取代碧琪丽的
TV can’t replace Bijli’s thunder.
不要 碧琪丽
No Bijli!
就要 拉朱
Yes Raju!
碧琪丽 不要
Bijli No!
拉朱 就要
Raju Yes!
来吧 拉荞
C’mon, Lajjo.
有人能阻止你吗 碧琪丽
Can anyone stop you Bijli?
没人
No!
那去吧
Then go!
赶紧赶走你的羊了
Move your stupid sheep!
拉妮
Rani!
你们俩就像猴子
You two look like monkeys!
嘿 大象女王
Hey Elephant Queen!
跟我们开车一起去动物园吧
Ride with us to the zoo!
走吧
Come on!
看到那之前我就死了
I’ll die before I’m seen on that!
你们俩就是疯婆子
You’re both insane!
别管别人怎么说了
Forget what others say…
听随心声了
Follow your heart Rani!
碧琪丽的狂野会传染的
Bijli’s craziness is infectious!
跟我们一起去疯吧
Come be crazy with us!
大家会怎么说我们啊
What will people say?
他们会说 拉妮玩得很开心哦
They’ll say “Rani’s having fun!”
快点 否则大家都会看见的
Hurry or everyone will see!
碧琪丽真的很天真
Janaki’s really an innocent.
愿她永远这么天真
May she remain so forever.
别唠叨她那么快生孩子
Don’t nag her to have children soon.
可她必须生孩子
But she must bear children!
不能生孩子…
Without bearing a child…
女人的生活就是一无是处
A woman’s life is nothing!
拉妮
Rani!
你总是说那样的屁话
You talk such shit sometimes.
不能生孩子的女人也有其价值的
A woman has value, even without a child.
我们不是生来就是为了生孩子的
We weren’t born just to bear children!
拉荞
Lajjo…
别担心
Don’t worry.
你不能放弃
You can’t give up.
生活不可能不公平的
Life can’t be that unfair.
我们只活一辈子
We have just one life.
我们也要找到我们自己的那份幸福
We too will find our share of happiness.
要有信心
Have faith.
等等
Wait a minute!
或许是他有问题呢? -什么?
Maybe he’s the problem!
Huh?
要马努基去检查
Tell Manoj to get himself tested.
什么
What?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
男人也可能不育的
Men can be infertile too!
不都是女人的错了
It’s not always a woman’s fault.
要马努基去检查
Get Manoj tested.
我们就看看是谁不育 是他还是你
Lets see who’s barren. Him or you?
你在说什么啊
Are you saying?
就是说我也可能做母亲?
That I could be a mother someday?
男人也可能不育?
Men can be infertile?
绝对的啊
Absolutely!
我不知道这是可能的
I didn’t know that was possible!
那要怎么检查
How can we test this?
碧琪丽 你有魔法药水吗
Bijli, do you have a magic potion?
或者…
Or…
医生 祭司或者医治者
A doctor, a priest or a healer?
那些骗人的 不能让你生个孩子的
Those frauds can’t get you a baby.