Valentine?
什么?
Valentine day?
是庆祝爱情的节日
It’s a day for naughty love.
我得挂了
I’ve got to go!
是沙鲁克 · 汗
That was Shahrukh Khan.
起先是打错了
First call was by mistake.
现在他总是打来
Now he calls all the time.
说些顽皮话
Says naughty things.
他称我为古拉波 是他的玫瑰
He calls me Gulabo… His rose.
他好讨厌的
He’s outrageous!
你脸红了
You’re blushing.
或许我该告诉他真♥相♥吧
Maybe I should tell him the truth?
我的真♥相♥
About the real me?
这都是错的吧 拉荞
Is this all wrong Lajjo?
错什么了
Why wrong?
妈妈 记得我把水溅出来…
Ma, remember when I’d spilled water…
而你踩到滑到的事吗
And you slipped on it?
我突然大笑起来 那时我还很小
I’d burst out laughing. I was so young!
结果那天你把我揍得七荤八素的
What a beating you gave me that day.
你儿子尚卡尔救了我
Your son Shankar, had to save me.
可谁能把我从尚卡尔手中拯救出来呢
But who could save me from Shankar?
当他开始夜不归宿时…
When he started staying out all night…
你说…
You said…
一切都会好起来的
“All will be well.”
当他一直养着情妇时…
When he kept that mistress…
你又说一切都会好起来的
Again you said… ”All will be well.”
当尚卡尔死于事故时…
When Shankar died in that accident…
你首先诅咒我
First you cursed me…
然后说 一切都会好起来的
And then said… “All will be well.”
可一切都没变
But nothing changed.
多年过去了 古拉布长大成人了
Years passed… Gulab grew up.
而我…
And I…
一旦古拉布的新娘来了
Once Gulab’s bride gets here…
就轮到我躺在小床上了 那时一切都会好起来的
It’ll be my turn to lie on a cot… and all will be well.
你在干嘛 拉荞
What you doing Lajjo?
要比赛吗
Going for a competition?
不 我明天要交货(分娩)
No… I have a delivery tomorrow.
什么?
What?
交货(分娩)
A delivery.
你知道分娩是什么意思吗?
What do you know about “delivery”?
你都不育的 分娩个屁啊!
You, with your infertile womb.
酒已把你内心所有的爱都淹死了
Booze has drowned all the love inside you.
不…
No… no…. no… no!
你说什么 婊♥子♥
What did you say bitch?
如果不是我在你身上花费了那么多
If I hadn’t spent so much on you.
我早就毁了你了
I’d have trashed you long ago!
我不是你的婊♥子♥
I’m not your whore!
什么
What?
我不是你的婊♥子♥
I’m not your whore.
不育的婊♥子♥
Barren bitch!
不要 求你了
Don’t! Please!
这傻瓜选择水而不是酒
The donkey chose water over booze.
所以这个故事的寓意是..
So the moral of the story is…
不喝酒的男人就是笨蛋
A man who doesn’t booze is an Ass!
对吧 古拉布
Right Gulab?
雄起 喝酒
Man up! Have a drink!
大妈 你和神约会是什么时候
When is your date with God oldie?
嫁给我吧 怎样
Marry me? What say?
他在外就是老好人一个 在家就是恶魔一个
He’s so sweet in public, such a monster at home.
昨晚他烂醉如泥
Last night he was so drunk.
他对我说…
He said to me…
不管你的井打得多深 你依然是荒漠
“No matter how deep I drill… You remain a barren desert.”
她为什么哭得那么厉害
Why is she crying so much?
莫非她发现了……
Has she found out…
你那玩意很小?
About your tiny willy?
拉妮 我要给你看点东西
Rani I need to show you something.
这是怎么回事
What’s this?
她的头发虱子为患
Her hair was infested with lice.
没别的办法了
I asked her father to postpone…
我要她爸爸延期的
But he refused.
Said that the money’s been taken.
可他拒绝了 说钱已经收了
这就是我付钱所得到的吗
Is this what I paid for?
我会在我们社区丢光脸面的
I’ll lose face in my community!
看在我们双方家族的份上 请接受她
For the sake of both our families, please take her.
我代表我们整个家族向你道歉
I apologize on behalf of my entire family.
请接受她 拉妮 求你了
Please take her Rani… Please.
♪我们美丽的女儿……♪
Our precious daughter.
♪貌美如花♪
Beautiful as a flower.
♪她不知道我们有多爱她…♪
She doesn’t know how much she is loved.
♪我们美丽的女儿…♪NOur precious daughter.
♪貌美如花♪
Beautiful as a flower.
♪再见了 亲爱的 你怀着沉重的心情离开了我们…♪
Goodbye darling, you leave us with a heavy heart!
♪这里的牲畜和鸟儿会想念你的♪
The animals and birds will miss you…
♪树木和植物会干涸♪
Trees and plants will go dry…
♪你是我们的宇宙中心….♪
You are the center of our Universe…
♪再见了 亲爱的 你怀着沉重的心情离开了我们…♪
♪我们美丽的女儿…♪
Our precious daughter.
♪貌美如花♪
Beautiful as a flower.
♪她不知道我们有多爱她…♪
She doesn’t know how much she is loved.
♪我们美丽的女儿……♪
Our precious daughter.
♪神亲自照顾着你……♪
God Himself watches over you.
♪因为神最喜欢你了♪
Because you are God’s favorite too.
你好
Namaste.
恭喜了 古拉布
Congratulations Gulab!
这是送给新娘的一份小小的礼物
A small gift for the bride.
你看完这些后 我再拿给你
When you finish reading these. I’ll give you more.
我就住在两条巷子后
I live just two lanes away.
你的新娘会比你聪明的 古拉布
Your bride will be smarter than you Gulab!
她赚钱也会比你多的
She’ll make more money too!
熄灭蜡烛 地震来袭
Put out the candles, the Earthquake cometh!
是舞蹈团的女王
It’s the Queen of the Dance Company!
她真有种来这啊
She has some guts coming here!
她是拉妮的发小
She is Rani’s friend from childhood.
拉妮
Rani!
恭喜了
Congratulations!
非常非常恭喜你
Many many congratulations!!
噢 我知道了
Oh I know…
我来得有点儿早了
I’ve come a bit early.
是吧
Huh?
我应该在大家都走了后才来的
I should have waited till everyone left.
可我太兴奋了
But I was too excited!
听着 我甚至忘了送古拉布礼物
And look! I even forgot Gulab’s gift!
好吧
Ok…
我这就走
I’ll leave.
不想毁了你们的今夜
Don’t want to spoil this night for you.
一切都被毁了 妈妈
Everything is ruined Ma.
古拉布甚至都不看我一眼
Gulab won’t even look at me.
他以为我是故意那么做的
He thinks I did it on purpose.
我以为今晚我终于可以高枕无忧了
I thought I’d finally rest easy tonight.
可一切都被毁了
But everything is ruined.
来 喝点水
Here, take a sip.
妈妈
Ma?
古拉布
Gulab!
我妈妈说
My mother said…
她是死于看到你秃头的新娘
She died of shock from seeing your bald bride.
拉妮为了你那成为笑柄的新娘花费了很多
Rani spent a fortune on your joke-bride.
老人是含笑而终的
The oldie died laughing.
过去2天你去哪儿了
Where have you been for the last 2 days?
你又喝酒了?
Are you drunk again?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
詹琪 -什么?
Janaki.
詹琪