我们去德里
We’ll go to Delhi.
我会处理生意上的事情
I’ll handle the business.
而你就成为我的皇后
And you’ll be my Queen!
我安排好一切了
I’ve arranged everything.
请答应
Please say yes.
你我联手…… 我们会统治德里的
You and I together… We’ll rule Delhi!
答应吧
Just say yes!
我明白了
I see…
你想成为我的皮条客
You want to be my pimp.
很好
Great!
成交
Done.
我们签署协议吧
Let’s seal the deal!
就在这 大庭广众之下吧
Right here? In the open?
来吧 不想在这?
Come on!
你想在树下做?
You want it under that tree?
在井后面?
Behind the well?
还是回到我的帐篷
Or we can go back to my tent!
来吧
Come on!
搞一次不要这么多钱的
Isn’t this too much for a simple fuck?
搞一次付一次钱就是了
You could have just paid my daily rate!
你会是什么样的皮条客啊
What kind of pimp will you be?
拉纳先生 节日奖金你就留着自己用吧
Ranaji! Save your festival bonus…
找些其他婊♥子♥吧
For some other whores!
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
我这样做都是为了你
I did all this for you!
拉朱像我求婚了
Raju proposed to me.
他要我成为他的皇后
He asked me to be his Queen.
他想成为我的新的皮条客
He wants to be my new pimp.
老板是对的
The boss is right.
我忘了…
I forgot.
我是个婊♥子♥
I am a whore.
而我一直都会是婊♥子♥
And that’s what I’ll always be.
我真的是社会的渣滓
I really am the scum of society.
给我来根烟
I want a smoke too.
村子可以收看电视了
The village gets TV!
真是个重大的日子
What a momentous day!
这一切能成为现实都是因为基尚
This has been possible only because of Kishan.
全村人感谢你
The entire village thanks you.
神祝福你
God bless you!
詹琪
Janaki?
詹琪
Janaki!
过来
Come here!
你怎敢偷我的钱
How dare you steal my money!
什么钱 妈妈
What money Ma?
钱你给了谁
Who did you give it to?
那个小伙子吗
That boy?
怨是谁
Who is he?
别跑
Don’t you run from me!
我在努力挣扎还因你们的婚事借的钱
I’m struggling to pay back the loan for your wedding!
你知道吗 为了你 我把房♥子都抵押了
You know I mortgaged the house for you!
可你却偷我的钱?
Still you stole from me?
先是古拉布
First Gulab,
天晓得他想干嘛
God knows what he’s up to!
现在又是他的新娘…
And now his bride…
偷自己家的钱
Steals from her own home.
拉妮
Rani?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
一切都好吧
Is everything alright?
进去
Get in!
你们两个怎么不杀了我
Why don’t you both just kill me!
噢 得了
Oh come on…
别赶我们走
Don’t turn us away.
我们之前交易过的 -是没错
We’ve done business before.
可新来的女孩很特别的
But the new girl’s special.
新鲜货哦
Fresh on the market.
她的价码是1000
Her rate is 1000.
没折扣
No discount.
好了
Fine.
就800了
800 and not a penny more.
全套我收费800
A trip to the moon for 800.
可以任你发挥
You get to ride the rocket.
碧琪丽
Bijli!
退回去
Back off!
他想要那个新来的女孩
He wants the new girl!
我会给你找别的客人
I’ll find someone for you.
我改变主意了
I’ve had a change of heart.
我要和碧琪丽做全套
I choose the rocket ride with Bijli.
我就来我就来
I’m coming… I’m coming…
带上一个月的定金
With one full month’s advance!
什么
What?
我会打给你的
I’ll call you back.
妈妈找不到她的钱了
Ma can’t find her money.
你有看到吗一什么
Have you seen it?
妈妈找不到她的钱了
Ma can’t find her money.
你有看到吗
Have you seen it?
噢 原来你会说话啊
Oh so now you can speak also!
是你拿了那些钱 是吧
You took the money, didn’t you?
是你拿了那些钱 是吧
You took it, didn’t you?
你意思是我是贼咯
You’re calling me a thief?
是你拿了那些钱 是吧
You took the money, didn’t you?
你说什么
What did you say?
是的 那些钱是我拿了
Yes! I took the money!
你意思是我是贼咯
You’re calling me a thief?
来啊 再说一次试试看
C’mon! Say it again…
你怎敢说我是贼
How dare you call me a thief!
该死的婊♥子♥
Bloody bitch!
上小火箭
Go little rocket!
上啊…
Go! Go! Go!
啊又来两个宇航员了
Ah! More astronauts!
来吧 登陆火箭吧
C’mon! Climb onboard the rocket!
快点 120…130…
Speed up… 120… 130…
今天我要把床都搞破
I’ll break this bed today!
再见了 朋友们 我要上月亮了
Adios amigos… I’m going to the moon!
月…亮
Moooooon!!!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
古拉布 放开她
Gulab! Get off her!
这是我家
This is my house!
不是你狐朋狗友家
Not your brothel!
别试图找我 永远都别
Don’t try to find me! Ever!
你们两个让我恶心
You both disgust me!
愿你们在地狱里腐烂
May you rot in hell!
现在我明白为什么我爸爸会为了个该死的婊♥子♥丢下你了
Now I know why my father left you for a bloody whore!
我想看看…
I want to see!
你们这两个婊♥子♥没有男人如何生存
How you bitches survive without a man!
这都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
那个小伙子是我的同学
That boy was at school with me.
他想娶我
He wanted to marry me.
可他父母给不起我家彩金
But his parents couldn’t afford my dowry.
头发我是自己剪断的
I cut off my hair.
为的是阻止婚事
To stop the wedding.
他骑几个小时的自行车来这就是为了看我
He rides for hours to see me.
我没联♥系♥过他的 真的
I never called him… Ever!
那些钱不是我偷的 妈妈
I didn’t steal the money Ma!
碧琪丽
Bijli?
很棒哦 碧琪丽 干得好
Excellent Bijli… Good job!
好一个卷土重来
What a comeback!
他们下周会再来的
They’ll be back next week.
定金都给了哦
Paid an advance for you.
这是你那份
Keep your share.
你打败了新来的女孩
You beat the new girl!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!