拉荞 盖住你的头
Lajjo! Cover your head.
感觉风儿好狂野
This wind feels wild!
她正在触碰我全身
It’s touching me everywhere!
拉妮
Rani?
你想试试看吗
You want a taste?
她才15
She just turned 15.
你找不到比她更好的新娘…
You won’t find a better bride for…
古拉布
Gulab
古拉布是我的独生子
Gulab is my only son.
真的 图西乌
Really, Tulsi…
我的担心是多余的
My worries are over.
即便我打着灯笼到处寻找…
I couldn’t have found a more beautiful bride…
我也找不到比她更好的新娘的
If I had looked with a lantern!
这都是神的意愿
It’s all God’s will.
可对我来说…
But for me,
神接连赐予我好几个女儿
God sent one daughter after another.
我还有4个女儿要嫁呢
I have four more to marry off.
现在少了一个需要担忧的
One less to worry about.
詹琪现在是我们的了
Janaki is ours now.
很好
Wonderful!
那我们就确定日子吧
Let us fix a date then.
我只有一个请求
Just one request…
能不能把彩金从30万卢比…
Could the dowry be raised from 3 Lakh to…
提高到40万卢比
To 4 Lakh?
古拉布 你的新娘最好波大
Gulab, your bride better have big boobs!
否则你就退货
Or else get a refund!
我要打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
等会再给你们看 我要打给我妈妈
You’ll get it back, I need to call my Ma.
请吃点东西吧
Please eat.
路程很远的 走吧
You have a long ride back.
她还行吗
Is she any good?
值那笔钱吗
Worth the money?
他们降低彩金金额了吗
Did they reduce the dowry?
稍安勿躁了
Later…
我还在跟他们谈
I’m still in the meeting.
正在谈啊 妈妈
Do your meeting Ma…
可是听着…
But listen…
如果她达不到我的要求 那我可是要退货的
I’ll want a refund if she’s rubbish!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你好 丽茜·克利须那 查姆帕怎样啊
Hello! How is Champa?
我求你了…
I’m begging you…
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
别娶受过教育的新娘 古拉布
Don’t get an educated bride Gulab.
这些受过教育的人…
These educated types,
脑子里只有书
have books riding their minds…
那我们搞什么呢
Then what will we ride?
有麻烦了吗
You got a problem?
没
Nah…
只是在欣赏景色
Just enjoying the view.
给我小心点 否则就揍你们
Careful or you’ll enjoy a beating.
算了 基尚
Leave it Kishan.
他们不值得我们浪费时间
They’re not worth our time.
她就一女巫
Witch!
她怎敢盯着我们的眼睛看
How dare she look us in the eye!
听着 拉妮 她比男孩都好得多的
Look at Rani. She’s better than any son.
她照顾她婆婆的方式…
The way she takes care of her mother-in-law.
古拉布 我说过我正在商谈
Gulab. I said I’m in a meeting.
古拉波? 一喂
Gulabo?
那是你的名字?像一朵玫瑰?
Is that your name? Like a Rose?
你身体的每一部分都散发玫瑰的芬芳吗
Does every part of you smell like roses?
你是谁
Who is this?
你的爱人 你的英雄 你的沙鲁克·汗
Your lover. Your hero.Your Shahrukh Khan!
拉妮
Rani…
那玩意看起来骚乱了
That thing looks like trouble.
这是古拉布给我买♥♥的
It’s new, Gulab bought it for me.
我还不怎么会用
I’m still learning it.
你是把那玩意放在让它兴奋的地方了
What an exciting place to keep it!
妈妈现在是这样说而已
Ma is saying this now,
可每次只要我生的是女儿她就诅咒我
but she cursed me every time I birthed a daughter.
你与你那熊熊的荷尔蒙…
You with your raging hormones.
老是让你的裙子掀起
Couldn’t keep your skirt down!
她就是一个女孩自动售货机
She was a girl-vending machine!
到处都一样的 大妈
It’s the same everywhere Ma.
如果男人不是有精力限制 他们会24小时”撞击”我们
If men had their way they’d be pounding us round-the-clock.
感谢神创造了我这样不育的女性
Thankfully God created barren women like me!
否则新生儿的数量…
Or else the volume of babies produced,
会填满一个全新的国家
Would fill a whole new nation!
好漂亮的眼睛
What beautiful eyes.
又长又柔软的头发
Such long luscious hair.
古拉布看到她时会不相信自己那么好运的
Gulab won’t believe his luck when he sees you!
再见 再见
Namaste.
老实告诉我 拉荞
Tell me truthfully Lajjo.
我的头发都快花白了
My hair is graying.
我的眼睛也越来越差劲了
My eyes are turning weak too.
昨晚 在镜子里 我差点没认出自己来
Last night I didn’t recognize myself in the mirror.
我看着还像个女人吗
Do I even look like a woman?
看看哈
Let’s see…
你的眼睛如此的深邃…
Your eyes are so deep…
就像旋下的漩涡
Like whirlpools to drown in.
你的小嘴就像美味的浆果
Your mouth is like luscious berries
我都想吸允了
I want to suck the juice from them.
腐女
Duffer!
如果你是男人…
If only you were a man!
那我就把我的裙子掀起来
Then I’d get under that skirt!
打住
Stop!
告诉我
Tell me something.
沙鲁克 · 汗是谁啊?
Who is this Shahrukh Khan?
他是电影男主角吗?
Is he a film hero?
沙鲁克·汗?
Shahrukh Khan??
他不仅仅是男主角哦
Not just any hero.
还是最受欢迎的男主角
He’s the hottest!
马努基带过我去看他的电影
Manoj took me to his film once.
你问来干嘛
Why do you ask?
他打我电♥话♥了 肯定是打错了
He called my mobile. Must have been a mistake.
让我看看
Let me see!
沙鲁克·汗打你电♥话♥了 而你却不告诉我?
Shahrukh Khan called! And you didn’t tell me?
大家请注意了
It has come to our notice…
查姆帕从夫家逃跑了
Champa has run away from her in-laws’ home.
在两家闹矛盾之前…
Before trouble starts between the families…
她必须回去
She must go back.
我是不会回去的
I won’t go back!
我丈夫根本不在乎我
My husband doesn’t give a damn!
我回我娘家…
I’ve come home to my parents’…
那有什么错
How is that wrong?
婚后 娘家不再是你的家了
After marriage, your parent’s home is not yours.
回你的夫家去吧
Go home to your husband.
在事情闹大让我们村子丢脸之前回去吧
Go back before you bring shame to our village.
拉克迪 搞定你女儿
Lakdi manage your daughter.
就像去年我们搞定甘嘉那样吗
Just like we managed Ganga last year?
结果呢
What happened to her?
她自杀了
She committed suicide.
时代变了 奇马
Times have changed Kheema.
我们也应该随之改变
So should we.
否则我们会遭罪的
Or we’ll suffer.
闭嘴 基尚
Quiet Kishan!
元老团说话时哪儿轮得到你插嘴
Don’t interfere with the Elders!
你娶了个外国新娘..
You’ve shamed the village enough…
已经让本村丢人丢到姥姥那去了
By bringing in a foreigner bride.
你不知廉耻地用自行车载着她到处去
You shamelessly parade her on your bike!
不要多管闲事
Keep out of our business!