这要由你来决定了
I think that’s up to you.
这就是我被埋葬的地方吗
Is this where they buried me?
是个安眠的好地方
It’s a pretty good place to sleep.
睡着了你就会跟妈妈重聚了
Then you can be with your mom again.
做个好梦
Sleep tight.
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Norman!
勇敢的小男子汉
My brave little man!
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I was going to lose you.
妈妈 这样真难为情
Mom! You’re embarrassing me.
这就是我的目的
That’s my job.
干得好 诺曼
Good job, Norman.
真棒 儿子 你做到了
Well done, son. You did it.
我们还要录口供吗
So, are we going to need statements?
疼 打到指甲了
No! Ow! That was my fingernail.
你懂的 加入一群暴民然后胡言乱语
You know what it’s like. You join a mob and you say things.
我当时太入戏了
I was merely inhabiting the role.
是其他人硬拖我下水的
Yeah, it was the others. They pushed me into it.
我跟诺曼有好多课都是一起上的
Yeah, me and Norman are in a lot of the same classes.
我们可以说是形影不离的好哥们
We’re pretty much inseparable best buds,
我们一起做了好多灵异调查
and we do a lot of psychic investigations together.
我们有个博客 你们该去看看
We have a blog, actually. You should check it out.
我想我们可以找时间一起看场电影
So, I was thinking maybe we could catch a movie sometime.
不看恐怖的
Nothing scary.
好主意 凯西
That sounds great, Kathy.
米契记错了考特尼的名字
你一定会喜欢我男朋友的
You know, you’re going to love my boyfriend.
他是个言情片的疯狂粉丝
He’s, like, a total chick-flick nut!
嗨 尼尔
Hey, Neil.
你做到了 你解除了女巫的诅咒
You did it! You stopped the witch’s curse,
赶走了僵尸 拯救了一切
and made the zombies go away and saved pretty much everything!
也许吧
I guess.
我想对你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
你站在我身边 一直都是
You stood by me, all the time.
那当然 不过别煽情了
Yeah, of course! Don’t get weird or anything.
你觉得一切都会恢复正常吗
So, do you think now everything is going to turn back to normal?
不能更正常了
Well, as normal as it could be.
放手
Stop it!
…昨夜的神秘风暴
…whose lives have been ruined
毁了一些人的生活
by last night’s mystery tornado.
首先来看明迪·阮尼格
But first, here’s Mindy Rinager,
和她穿着溜冰鞋的小猫
with a kitten on roller skates.
儿子
Son.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
看什么呢
What are you watching?
恐怖电影
A scary movie.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
奶奶在这呢 对吧
Your grandma here, is she?
没错 这还用说
Right. Of course she is.
她…她…
Is she, uh…Is she, uh,
坐在我旁边吗
sitting next to me?
你好啊 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
好吧 现在演什么呢
So, what’s happening now?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!